• Nigel's doxxing

• Paypal chargebacks

• Serial ear infections

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pepper Jack

Code KingCobra gets 15% off tactical soap toobz
True & Honest Fan
Screenshot_20201129-220204_Brave.jpg

I did nothing wrong. I did everything correct.

Just Use Tiger Drop

unwanted moment of clarity BEGONE
Seriously, who told Phil that doing this fullscreen zoom "NO!" was a good idea? I thought he was a mature adult, not a children's entertainer doing clownmode for the kids?
I mean, I certainly enjoy it for all the different screengrabs of his stroke face and shitty facial hair (no idea why he wears a goatee; if you have a patchy goatee, maybe just try a mustache). Every time he looks directly into the camera it makes me think of that bit from the movie Halloween, when the psychiatrist is talking about a young Michael Myers,
"No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this [thirty-eight]-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes."

I mean, I certainly enjoy it for all the different screengrabs of his stroke face and shitty facial hair (no idea why he wears a goatee; if you have a patchy goatee, maybe just try a mustache).
He's trying to (badly) hide the fact that he has no chin. Unfortunately, he also has no goatee, and his attempts at "stroking" it as some sort of suggestion that what he's doing is thought-provoking is just as pathetic as his goatee.

NinStarRune and others were bugging him about not reading their cheers during the finale of Bug Snacks. DSP paused the game, banned them, and went on an epic rant about how they are being selfish and he refuses to let them derail the stream.

Edit: OIC then tipped $25 to reach the vest goal and apologized for them derailing the stream. Lol this guy is unreal.

Here is the rant. Starts at 41:32.

Last edited:
NinStarRune and others were bugging him about not readying their tips during the finale of Bug Snacks. Paused the game, banned them went on an epic rant about how they are being selfish and he refuses to let them derail the stream.
At this point I'm pretty sure this is part of his act. Much like the anticipation of pulling a 4 star Hulk Hogan, these pseudo-troll contributors need the hook of a Phil 'meltdown' or they would just stop. There's another one of these gifting like 10 anonymous subs to accounts named things like KatHatesYou, I really don't understand the thought process. The only thing that this parasite lives for is free money, to willingly give him it for the occasional played out rant is pathetic. Phil is always most depressed, irritable, best when he's sitting at like $7 in tips 4 hours into his stream.

NinStarRune and others were bugging him about not reading their cheers during the finale of Bug Snacks. DSP paused the game, banned them, and went on an epic rant about how they are being selfish and he refuses to let them derail the stream.
The best was that he said he wasn't going to let "some fifty-bit bitch" derail the stream.
Tipping your hand a little too far there Phil. There was really no need to bring up the contribution amounts unless that is something that he personally makes note of.
So if you don't give enough money, Phil doesn't give a shit about you.
Unless you're Derich, for whatever reason.

Ugh... you... derp. The Xbox can sell double the numbers it did last generation and still shrink in sales if PC/PS gaming quadruples in size, compared to the last equivalent generation. The reports are likely talking about market percentage not literal sales. Of course sales will go up, there's ~480,000,000 more people in the world than when the Xbox X released. If the cost of manufacturing consoles increases while sale price barely matches it, they need to sell a lot more. Or grossly increase the cost of publishing titles which is passed on to consumers and they recoup losses through publishing.

Nice to see him proclaiming the PlayStation is outperforming the Xbox when it's not released for another 12 days. Maybe wait a couple of months to compare titles which haven't been rushed out for day 1?

- PS5
-- CPU, 8-core AMD Zen 2 CPU cores clocked at a variable frequency of 3.5 GHz
-- GPU, 10.28 teraflops, 36 CUs clocked at a variable frequency of 2.23 GHz
-- 825GB SSD

- Xbox X
-- CPU, 8-core AMD Zen 2 CPU cores clocked at 3.8 GHz
-- GPU 12.15 teraflops, 52 CUs clocked at 1.825 GHz (Series X)
-- 1TB SSD

Is he basing everything on Valhalla? A game which has already been patched to fix nearly all optimisation issues on the Xbox, 12 days before it's publicly released? It looks like the Xbox got a dynamic resolution change and there were particle effect reductions on both consoles.

Let's see how much Microsoft care with their Azure streaming platform when all gaming goes online only 10 years from now. When MS own giants like Bethesda with their backlog of IP's while Sony have... God of War and whatever weeb crap Sony own. Bugsnax will save them!

...oh shit, Bugsnax is on PC. Epic.

gettingthatgrooveback

getting that vibe back
Ugh... you... derp. The Xbox can sell double the numbers it did last generation and still shrink in sales if PC/PS gaming quadruples in size, compared to the last equivalent generation. The reports are likely talking about market percentage not literal sales. Of course sales will go up, there's ~480,000,000 more people in the world than when the Xbox X released. If the cost of manufacturing consoles increases while sale price barely matches it, they need to sell a lot more. Or grossly increase the cost of publishing titles which is passed on to consumers and they recoup losses through publishing.

Nice to see him proclaiming the PlayStation is outperforming the Xbox when it's not released for another 12 days. Maybe wait a couple of months to compare titles which haven't been rushed out for day 1?

- PS5
-- CPU, 8-core AMD Zen 2 CPU cores clocked at a variable frequency of 3.5 GHz
-- GPU, 10.28 teraflops, 36 CUs clocked at a variable frequency of 2.23 GHz
-- 825GB SSD

- Xbox X
-- CPU, 8-core AMD Zen 2 CPU cores clocked at 3.8 GHz
-- GPU 12.15 teraflops, 52 CUs clocked at 1.825 GHz (Series X)
-- 1TB SSD

Is he basing everything on Valhalla? A game which has already been patched to fix nearly all optimisation issues on the Xbox, 12 days before it's publicly released? It looks like the Xbox got a dynamic resolution change and there were particle effect reductions on both consoles.

Let's see how much Microsoft care with their Azure streaming platform when all gaming goes online only 10 years from now. When MS own giants like Bethesda with their backlog of IP's while Sony have... God of War and whatever weeb crap Sony own. Bugsnax will save them!

...oh shit, Bugsnax is on PC. Epic.
I don't know why you wrote all this.
I uploaded those tweets because on the first one Phil says to not listen to Spencer and on the second one he agrees with Spencer.
He cares on what Spencer has to say even after proclaiming that everyone shouldn't. Your typical and hypocritical DSP Twitter grandstanding.

Edit: OIC then tipped $25 to reach the vest goal and apologized for them derailing the stream. Lol this guy is unreal.

Phil fosters an audience of attention starved wheelchairs and complains when they act that way *black shrugging emoji*,also this is more evidence that he doesn't adress chat unless its to insult or ban wheelchairs,if he wanted to end the game and wait to read cheers he would just play without reading but he can't do that because he needs to exert power over the wheelchairs since this is the only place where he has any power or is taken seriously,it reminds me of a security guard making shit money and acting like an asshole.

Bugsnax is unsurprisingly in contention for Phil's GOTY. A single player game where it's impossible to lose, die, fail or even lose health. Who'd have thought?

Phil was also acting like he had cracked the enigma code by 'calling' that the game was secretly a horror game and proceded to pat himself on the back and tell everyone to go back and watch the great Philstradamus' prediciton. A few things to note:

1. It's not a horror game. It's a children's game with some slightly dark themes (You know, like children's fiction throughout history). But Phil's not a children's entertainer and as such needs to make sure you understand this is NOT a kid's game.
2. If you type in Bugsnax horror game there's a million articles from every corner of the internet from before the game came asking whether or not it could be a horror game. The trailer literally ends with ominous, sinister music and a big monster.

Congratulations Phil, first you pointed out that TLOU2 is objectively bad because the story's not in chronological order, and now you've worked through the deep and profound symbolism behind Bugsnax and laid it bare for all of your followers to see. Tune in next time to see why Astro's playroom is secretly a metaphor for the Armenian Genocide.

Last edited:

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos

Add 'action packed finale' to terms he doesn't know the meaning of.