• Bankruptcy saga

• WWE Champions reveal

• DJRuno freakout

• Superhound Twitch suspensions

• Nigel's doxxing

• Paypal chargebacks

• Serial ear infections

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love DSP fixes it. I don't know what it is but its so satisfying watching him do and say everything wrong.
Cause it reminds you this???

EDIT
He turned the knob on the device with his feet.

OF COURSE... dsp fashion... IT WASNT HIS FAULT! No one is in the room only him, but it wasnt him.

EDIT2
This is why I never gonna feel any sympathy for him. Nothing ever is his fault. He rather say it was a ghost. He never admits fault and always have an excuse.

Last edited:
Cause it reminds you this???

EDIT
He turned the knob on the device with his feet.

OF COURSE... dsp fashion... IT WASNT HIS FAULT! No one is in the room only him, but it wasnt him.

EDIT2
This is why I never gonna feel any sympathy for him. Nothing ever is his fault. He rather say it was a ghost. He never admits fault and always have an excuse.
Literally anything to pad out a playthrough

Does Phil realize he cannot possibly grow anymore? Over the last 11 years he has to have realized that, at least since 2014. I refuse to believe Phil thinks he can even make it any bigger, or even that people will stay
Its not that he's not growing, its that his channel is shrinking. He's lost on average about 30 viewers a year every year on Twitch since 2017, the exception being 2020 where he plateaued instead of losing due to 1) covid-19 keeping more people at home due to lockdown/unemployment and 2) increased drama events that caused spikes.

The only numbers going up for DSP is tips and subs, but its from less and less people. And from what I've seen in the couple of years watching him, there tends to be a revolving door of whales who tip a lot, get shit on, and then leave. If his audience shrinks then his access to these deeper pocketed viewers is going to also decrease, and there will come a tipping point when people refuse to whale out a bunch of gifted subs a month, or $1000 for a cat reveal.

Or I can be wrong, and DSP will further reinforce the cult-like mentalities he's already sown the seeds of, with the us-versus-them of "tip me to own the haters" rants he does, and how "new" whales like WestSydePhil show up and drop $500 in gifted subs in spite of the harassment they receive for sending DSP money, like they are enlightened or blessed and see it is as passing some trial by God in order to generously contribute.

Its not that he's not growing, its that his channel is shrinking. He's lost on average about 30 viewers a year every year on Twitch since 2017, the exception being 2020 where he plateaued instead of losing due to 1) covid-19 keeping more people at home due to lockdown/unemployment and 2) increased drama events that caused spikes.

The only numbers going up for DSP is tips and subs, but its from less and less people. And from what I've seen in the couple of years watching him, there tends to be a revolving door of whales who tip a lot, get shit on, and then leave. If his audience shrinks then his access to these deeper pocketed viewers is going to also decrease, and there will come a tipping point when people refuse to whale out a bunch of gifted subs a month, or $1000 for a cat reveal.

Or I can be wrong, and DSP will further reinforce the cult-like mentalities he's already sown the seeds of, with the us-versus-them of "tip me to own the haters" rants he does, and how "new" whales like WestSydePhil show up and drop $500 in gifted subs in spite of the harassment they receive for sending DSP money, like they are enlightened or blessed and see it is as passing some trial by God in order to generously contribute.
Alright, and now we got some more trolls in the chat here spewing nonsense! Let me just get rid of him here... And now we can continue! Alright? Ok? Sound good? Alright! 👍

I didn't see if this was brought up before, but the last street fighter friday started with Jax_Cuck tipping 100$ before the stream started. Phil went and put on a vest, but conveniently forgot to put on the glasses. His chat asks for them and he says "oh my god, my webcam is so small during these stream you wouldn't be able to see them anyway!" then proceeded to ignore them and not put the glasses on. Yet another scam.

Full Race Replay

Big ups LSB/Tevin/Based Ozlo
Most telling about his little rant is he thinks jerking off on cam was the most embarrassing thing he's done. Just gonna say it Phil: I don't think so. I think you embarrass yourself every day and there are plenty of instances I'd call way more damning and embarrassing than the incident as you so autistically call it.

To me him jerking off on stream is a footnote in the DSP 10-year beggacy of shame. The only reason he's embarrassed by it so much is because it's so widely spread and turned DSP in to a fucking urban myth. "Hey did you hear about the streamer who jerked off while his webcam was on?!"
I think all the streams phil did with kat are far more embarrassing for Phil than the accident.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
"My life today is better then it ever has been"
-Someone who has to beg and say he isn't getting enough money twice a day

I never get over how actually fucking flighty he is.
Phil's life is the best its been in many years, though. At least since the early Leanna days before he made the stupid mistake of moving to Renton. Many of his financial mistakes were washed away, he's still making good money for doing nearly nothing, and his detractor base continues to dwindle out of boredom.

I'm of the opinion that Phil will stick around as long as there's a dedicated haterbase he can use to claim he's a victim. If Phil ever gets so boring as a lolcow that people just stop caring about him, that'll probably be his downfall.

Which makes his recent rants about how he wants to be taken seriously even funnier. He is truly delusional and doesn't understand that being hated is precisely why he's still around, since his talent as an entertainer is non-existent.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
I'm of the opinion that Phil will stick around as long as there's a dedicated haterbase he can use to claim he's a victim. If Phil ever gets so boring as a lolcow that people just stop caring about him, that'll probably be his downfall.

Which makes his recent rants about how he wants to be taken seriously even funnier. He is truly delusional and doesn't understand that being hated is precisely why he's still around, since his talent as an entertainer is non-existent.
He fails to realize that he doesn't need one single 'hater' to make himself look bad. All anyone has to do is watch him. It must be nice to go through life that ignorant,

I didn't see if this was brought up before, but the last street fighter friday started with Jax_Cuck tipping 100$ before the stream started. Phil went and put on a vest, but conveniently forgot to put on the glasses. His chat asks for them and he says "oh my god, my webcam is so small during these stream you wouldn't be able to see them anyway!" then proceeded to ignore them and not put the glasses on. Yet another scam.
The thing about Phil is, he likes to make people seem entitled for asking him to do things. At a glance, it would seem pathetic that people are hassling him over something like not eating a pack of Skittles. But...he's the one that establishes these expectations. He advertises everything he does, and sets khantent outside of sleeping during cutscenes behind paywalls.
Any time Phil berates his viewers for haggling him over not doing something he was obliged to, it only highlights how laughably low-effort and disrespectful his "rewards" were in the first place.

Well that was a fascinating prestream

He just admitted how depressed he is due to being viewed as a joke and he wishes people gave him the benefit of the doubt. The Dansgaming saga really did a number on him.

Oh and he says that he considered suicide like 12 years ago.

He isn't depressed, that's something I've been thinking every time he brings it up. Leaving aside all of his super generic statements about being down in the dumps, the little thing at the back of his neck, his mind, and the times he allegedly couldn't get out of bed in the morning, the way he acts on stream every day doesn't make me think he's depressed. We all acknowledge that he's more than likely a narcissist, and I think his "depression" is more a symptom of that.

The people I've known who have been diagnosed depression would never do such a shitty job on stream as Phil. Depression can make you feel hopeless and make you not want to do anything, suck the energy right out of you for a whole day, but the moment it comes to dealing with other people, it's a different ball game. Maybe it's more of a personal thing for me and my own problems, but depression makes you really want to be a people pleaser so as to try and force yourself to feel SOME value in yourself. Phil puts no effort into making his streams enjoyable to anyone but Phil. Frankly, if he had any mental problems motivating him forward, he'd actually make his streams watchable: better production value like a green screen and a better camera, figure out what his audience actually wants and what he can provide, find engaging things he could do with his fans rather than either act super toxic or sit silently while playing games.

The times he's felt any sort of "depression" I think is self-awareness. The hardest thing you can do is acknowledge your flaws, especially when they're deep-rooted. I think he has had moments where he's doubted himself, because everyone does, and then shakes it off without chasing that line of thought down to it's conclusion. He never looks for any other answers than it's someone else fault, and responsibility for all of his problems.

And frankly I think if he could, one day, manage to actually break through that he would be totally and completely fucked. Let's be honest: what job could Phil get? Min wage at a Walmart? I'd call that a stretch at this point too, and if he did try and reform and become not toxic, not a scammer, what does that leave him with in regards to his stream? We all know that pretty much everyone who watches him watches him because he's toxic, whether they want to admit it or not. The moment money stops driving the streams and it starts actually becoming an interactive stream with a streamer who actively interacts with his audience the whales are gone, the comments about owning the haters end, and what incentive is there to tip? Phil just isn't that interesting when you separate him from the scam, and without the money buying fake friendships or letting the whales live out their weird savior fantasies, they'll move on and his already dwindling audience will bail because of how boring he is.

Phil's life is the best its been in many years, though. At least since the early Leanna days before he made the stupid mistake of moving to Renton. Many of his financial mistakes were washed away, he's still making good money for doing nearly nothing, and his detractor base continues to dwindle out of boredom.
I'll play devil's advocate on this one. Because I'm a believer in that everything is all in the state of mind. Pardon the power leveling, but I can only speak for myself. Like my family has had poor years and good years. My grandparents grew up in the depression. My father raised us on his own. I'm currently a very broke college student. Times are tough, but I wouldn't say my life is bad. Neither does my family speak of their harder times as bad times. Just rough.

On the other hand we have Phil. Phil makes roughly 200 a day, in his pockets. To say nothing of his cheers and subs and if Twitch streamers get ad revenue. He lives in a house. He has a newish car. He is married. Hell he even has a career, as much as it disgusts me to say that. These are things that are regarded historically as good measures of success and satisfaction. Yet, he is not happy. We don't have to look hard, I barely have to prove much, but I've brought up things he's said in the last handful of months that do not belie happiness. Even today's rant comes from a place of unhappiness. And it gets even worse, because like you said, this was a banner year for him. He made a mint of money. Got a lot of debts wiped clean and people are slowly leaving him alone. And yet, he still seems very unhappy.

Now I once again can only speak for myself. But, I would say that being happy is a very key component of having a good life. These aren't his best years. He only gets more and more miserable, and he only claims otherwise when he's trying to get one over on "us". Which I would also consider antithetical to having a good life.

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
Phil once again slamming into the wall of reality everytime he pokes his head out of the hugbox he's made himself, wild that the big wide world doesn't care as much about Phil's water-headed mundanity as much as his heaven's gout cult. But even after all the crying and bitching, Phil will not change. He is perfect, the world is wrong and against him so it needs to change to fully recognize what a special boy Phil is and not just a flabby 30-pushing-50 shut in narcassist with a cripping potato and WWE addiction.

This is why trolltipping is pointless, Phil will be upset and angry about the most minor things for free.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
I'll play devil's advocate on this one. Because I'm a believer in that everything is all in the state of mind. Pardon the power leveling, but I can only speak for myself. Like my family has had poor years and good years. My grandparents grew up in the depression. My father raised us on his own. I'm currently a very broke college student. Times are tough, but I wouldn't say my life is bad. Neither does my family speak of their harder times as bad times. Just rough.

On the other hand we have Phil. Phil makes roughly 200 a day, in his pockets. To say nothing of his cheers and subs and if Twitch streamers get ad revenue. He lives in a house. He has a newish car. He is married. Hell he even has a career, as much as it disgusts me to say that. These are things that are regarded historically as good measures of success and satisfaction. Yet, he is not happy. We don't have to look hard, I barely have to prove much, but I've brought up things he's said in the last handful of months that do not belie happiness. Even today's rant comes from a place of unhappiness. And it gets even worse, because like you said, this was a banner year for him. He made a mint of money. Got a lot of debts wiped clean and people are slowly leaving him alone. And yet, he still seems very unhappy.

Now I once again can only speak for myself. But, I would say that being happy is a very key component of having a good life. These aren't his best years. He only gets more and more miserable, and he only claims otherwise when he's trying to get one over on "us". Which I would also consider antithetical to having a good life.
Phil is rich, but he spends all the money on WWE Champions. He lives in a house, but it's in an expensive gated community that he could only afford by going into debt. He has a car, but he's too afraid to go anywhere. He's married, but he isn't happily married. He has a job, but it's a job he despises with every fiber of his being.

Phil acts like he's happy, but the truth couldn't be more opposite.

There was a Harvard study that was one of the longest studies ever made. The researchers studied the lives of lots of different people from various backgrounds, and the objective was to see what variables had the most impact on happiness.

IIRC, the single most important one was simply "relationships". People with good relationships were happier. And that's not just romantic relationships, but all kinds of interpersonal relationships, especially friendship, I believe.

So there you have it. Phil can get whatever he wants to get in terms of material things, he'll forever be the guy who nobody wants to have as a friend because he threw every single friend he's had in the past under the bus. And then there's his fake marriage. So he'll never be truly happy. I'd almost feel sad for him, if he wasn't such an unbearable cunt who made his own bed.

Last edited:
There was a Harvard study that was one of the longest studies ever made. The researchers studied the lives of lots of different people from various background, and the objective was to see what variables had the most impact on happiness.

IIRC, the single most important one was simply "relationships". People with good relationships were happier. And that's not just romantic relationship, but all kinds of interpersonal relationships, especially friends, I believe.

So there you have it. Phil can get whatever he wants to get in terms of material things, he'll forever be the guy who nobody wants to have as a friend because he threw every single friend he's had in the past under the bus. That and a fake marriage. And so he'll never be truly happy. I'd almost feel sad for him, if he wasn't such an unbearable cunt who made his own bed.
That puts it into perspective, man.. He literally can't even go and try and talk to one of his neighbors and strike up a friendship. Not because of the doxing, but because they might recognize him, and he'll be embarrassed, or worse, they might beat the shit out of him after seeing one of his "hot takes". He cant see his parents or other family members but once every 5 years or so. He can't make small talk with the cashier at 7/11 or some fast food restaurant. Its Khet or nothing at this point. And if she's in one of her moods, or doesn't wanna deal with him, he legit cant talk to anyone.. If he calls his parents and starts crying or ranting, he see's it as showing weakness or admitting fault to something, which he wont do.

Its not even pathetic at a certain point, it's just sad.

Cistern Rumbler

I is Diffenately Abledd
sdgsg.jpg
Kekon scream.mp4