• February/March

Votes: 26 6.9%
  • March/April

Votes: 33 8.7%
  • February/March/April

Votes: 77 20.4%

• Total voters

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
Why did he complain about being matched up with a guy he practiced with?
I'm still trying to figure out the logic of that complaining. He bitched he was put up against Valle and Tokido. Then he bitched he was put up against practice partners. Then he bitched about being matched against someone local, right after he bragged to us for 5 minutes about how he manned up and proved how good he was winning local qualifiers without a sweat. I guess Phil was hoping to face Sidellas until the final round, and then those top guys don't count because they're Japanese.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
I have a theory that when he was a child, his parents let him win at cards and Monopoly all the time. Not by playing poorly, but by declaring him the winner even when he lost, so he wouldn't throw a fit. It would explain why he can't handle losing, and often legit doesn't understand why he lost.

That, or he was just born without a conscience and that's why he feels no shame curb-stomping the kids who rode the short bus to school. Or possibly still do.

Full Race Replay

Big ups LSB/Tevin/Based Ozlo
I loved his excuse. First he said that people on Fightcade are tryhards. It's true but that just shows that his ego is too fragile and he knows that he's gonna get peaced out by anyone he plays. Then he said that playing on PC allows you to set up macros, which is cheating. Also true, but I've been playing on Fightcade for years and I only run into people who cheat in any way, not just by setting up macros, once a month tops. And those fuckers get banned immediately anyway.
Phil accuses people of cheating and using macros on his console game too. So his excuse of cheating, just like his excuse of adapting to the ps1 port of super turbo, is hypocritical bullshit said by Phil just because he has to make up something

Phil just said that he forgot to get the ingredients for the turkey burgers when he went shopping. He said "my fault, it's on me." I'm glad he clarified that because I was totally about to blame Kat. I guess.

As a result, tonight they're going to try a frozen meal. Kat picked it up from work.
So Kat went over to the grocery section of Fred Meyer, where she works, and picked up a frozen meal to replace the turkey burgers they lack the ingredients for.
Which is probably mere seconds away from... the ingredients for the turkey burgers.

So she wants to avoid having to cook.
Well done Phil. The plot holes in this story suggest that the soulmaid may be pushing the terms of her contract.

Phil accuses people of cheating and using macros on his console game too. So his excuse of cheating, just like his excuse of adapting to the ps1 port of super turbo, is hypocritical bullshit said by Phil just because he has to make up something
He was calling people using turbo controllers last night cheating (but I'm pretty sure his Real Arcade Pro 4 from HORI has Turbo mode on it too)
So I guess cheaters exist in all version of it, so it's not much of an excuse to avoid emulation vs console

Pretty Boy Extremism

Kyokushin cowboy
Phil wants a challenge? Then why is he ducking Gojitenks? Why is he ducking Divinity? Why doesn't he ever pick the highest difficulty setting on anything? Why does he play a mobile game that is all about spending money and getting lucky? Why did he marry a woman with no standards or ambitions? Why is the tips goal not tied to his performance in a game? Why does he celebrate getting lucky instead of being talented? Why doesn't play Guilty Gear? Why doesn't he show off his awesome talent by doing tutorials like Bafael does? Why did he stop competing? Why does he only have a 4th place win at one Evo tournament at an old-ass game to brag about? Why doesn't he try doing amy speedruns? Why doesn't he form any lobbies with people he knows are good? Why did he complain about being matched up with a guy he practiced with?

I could go on, but you get the point I'm sure.
Just compare him to Maximilian on YT. I haven't watched him in years and didn't really watch most of his videos at all, but I did tune into his Online Warrior series for Third Strike regularly back in the day. He only ever played ranked, when he played as low tier characters like Q or Sean who is the worst he felt so satisfied and accomplished when he got wins with them against high tier characters, same when he picked characters that he doesn't know how to play well, he tried to learn and get better as best as he could. When it was laggy, he complained (I mean, it is a fair complaint), but he didn't make up some bullshit about asymmetrical connections and desyncs to cope with the fact that his opponent just dunked on him, he adapted to the lag and knew that just like how his opponent can get away with more bullshit, so can he. There were no extended 5 minute post-loss cope sessions bitching about how this version of Third Strike is illegitimate and how his opponent cheated and used illegitimate tactics that wouldn't work in this supposed Socratic ideal of the "real game". Obviously since he played Ranked he did play to win, but that was just a tertiary motivation for his Online Warrior videos, he mostly played FOR FUN and to have challenging matches, not to satisfy his ego, I mean just watch any Online Warrior episode he put out and compare it to any of Dave's throwbhek streams and it's like night and day.

As a result, tonight they're going to try a frozen meal. Kat picked it up from work.
So Kat went over to the grocery section of Fred Meyer, where she works, and picked up a frozen meal to replace the turkey burgers they lack the ingredients for.
Which is probably mere seconds away from... the ingredients for the turkey burgers.

Aisle 7

Normally I'd take "turkey burgers" as code for cocaine, but he's fat.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
So can he still get money through streamlabs but it doesn't show up on stream?
First, he gets money through streamlabs but he disabled the leaderboard on the streamlabs site so nobody knows how much he actually gets. On his stream he manually manages the tips so he can put whatever number he wants on his leaderboard. He overinflated the amount when he was trying to keep the best streak going. He doesn't put up tips when he wants to look like he's not getting enough support.

It's all smoke and mirrors to hide the truth from people who watch Phil. If you sheep believe I got a $1000 tip off stream because it was on the streamlabs leaderboard, look! There is no leaderboard! And I don't even think you can disable it so it wasn't me!

Almost like something a cult would do...

Vic Viper T301

You're just some more space dust. Try again.
He was calling people using turbo controllers last night cheating (but I'm pretty sure his Real Arcade Pro 4 from HORI has Turbo mode on it too)
So I guess cheaters exist in all version of it, so it's not much of an excuse to avoid emulation vs console
I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 and it has turbo options. Can only assume the 4 has it as well.

Edit: If anyone who actually votes in these viewers choice polls is reading this and wants to make Phil suffer through a game he already played, I suggest Bayonetta.

It's all smoke and mirrors to hide the truth from people who watch Phil. If you sheep believe I got a $1000 tip off stream because it was on the streamlabs leaderboard, look! There is no leaderboard! And I don't even think you can disable it so it wasn't me!
Pretty close, but he actually acknowledged the existence of the leaderboard and insisted that it 'was not accurate' somehow and that he never received that amount of money from that person. So he disabled it to prevent confusion and propagating misinformation. If I'm not mistaken, the amount was $1100, and immediately after that, '1100' became a banned phrase in Phil's chat, so nobody could ask about it or directly discuss it.

So, basically what you said, only with twice the irrational and obvious lying.

But the reality is that Phil wants to be the only tryhard. He wants everyone else to be casuals that he can crush and go uncontested because they don't care enough to practice and learn the patterns/cheese strats. Like how he seems to enjoy CoD the most when the matchmaking puts him in with the Derich bots who will run down the hallway he keeps camping, throwing themselves at his bullets so he can call in a chopper gunner. They should all just be fodder for his ego.

So in other words, he's a spoiled little brat who's never been told "no" by his parents, and that's resulted in the manchild we see today.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
Phil just said that he forgot to get the ingredients for the turkey burgers when he went shopping. He said "my fault, it's on me." I'm glad he clarified that because I was totally about to blame Kat. I guess.

So she wants to avoid having to cook.
Well done Phil. The plot holes in this story suggest that the soulmaid may be pushing the terms of her contract.
Actually, what I get from this is that Phil got exactly what he wanted, because since when does he accept blame for anything? And since when does he accept a meal when he clearly had a different one in mind?

He just wants to look like he doesn't prefer frozen shit because we make fun of him for it. The frozen meal was the plan all along. Phil hates her cooking even when he plans it out.

50 bit bitch

You, yes you!
Possible theory on why Phil stalls so hard could be him trying to get higher up in twitch's game directory.

So for example at the moment he's the 2nd highest viewed streamer of AC Valhalla (amongst a bunch of literal who streamers). Is this Phil's way of competing with the big boys or is he really just that slow/dense.
394edd86f5da3428d96180d144d22d1b.png

Red Bistro

technically a diner
Phil saying he wants a challenge is the biggest lie he's ever told.
Possible theory on why Phil stalls so hard could be him trying to get higher up in twitch's game directory.

So for example at the moment he's the 2nd highest viewed streamer of AC Valhalla (amongst a bunch of literal who streamers). Is this Phil's way of competing with the big boys or is he really just that slow/dense.View attachment 1851591
Yup. He does this all the time. Every stream. The entire music segment, pre-stream, and break all occur when he's in the directory for the first game he plays. He does this specifically to steal views from lesser known streamers. He knows this, despite saying he cares about the underdogs, and he doesn't care, because he's a liar and a hypocrite.