Votes: 31 8.2%
  • February/March

Votes: 26 6.9%
  • March/April

Votes: 33 8.7%
  • February/March/April

Votes: 77 20.4%

• Total voters
Phil saying he wants a challenge is the biggest lie he's ever told.

Yup. He does this all the time. Every stream. The entire music segment, pre-stream, and break all occur when he's in the directory for the first game he plays. He does this specifically to steal views from lesser known streamers. He knows this, despite saying he cares about the underdogs, and he doesn't care, because he's a liar and a hypocrite.
And those streamers are actually appreciatve of their viewers, and don't scam for money everyday.

Possible theory on why Phil stalls so hard could be him trying to get higher up in twitch's game directory.

So for example at the moment he's the 2nd highest viewed streamer of AC Valhalla (amongst a bunch of literal who streamers). Is this Phil's way of competing with the big boys or is he really just that slow/dense.View attachment 1851591

Probably, but I still wouldn't click on a streamer whose icon is making a retarded face while wearing a cowboy hat, begging to be punched.

Possible theory on why Phil stalls so hard could be him trying to get higher up in twitch's game directory.

So for example at the moment he's the 2nd highest viewed streamer of AC Valhalla (amongst a bunch of literal who streamers). Is this Phil's way of competing with the big boys or is he really just that slow/dense.View attachment 1851591

Really? Doesn't everybody in their mother stream/post ubisoft games these days? How is he getting so high as if it was the pioneer days of youtube again? Pigroach Luck? Does he have some sort of black box of incriminating information on all these tech CEOs that allows him to be ban immune and SEOed up the hilt?

Really? Doesn't everybody in their mother stream/post ubisoft games these days? How is he getting so high as if it was the pioneer days of youtube again? Pigroach Luck? Does he have some sort of black box of incriminating information on all these tech CEOs that allows him to be ban immune and SEOed up the hilt?
The game released like 2 months ago and is another copy+paste AC title.
No one is gonna watch this nowadays.

Schmeckel

The flow of time is convoluted
And then like the next month Tyson releases some footage back in the gym. I don't know a lot about boxing but I still wouldn't want to be in the ring if I knew how to box.

Mike Tython is absolutely terrifying. Even at his current age, he's probably the last perthon I'd want to step into the ring with. Phil would get utterly dethtroyed if he thought he could outwaddle Iron Mike.

I also find it laughable when he brings up his Tekken 3 trophy that he won as a kid at the mall tournament. Wow. I used to be one of the best Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection players in my country. No exaggeration or anything. You know how much me being the best player of T5DR in a shitty Slavic country means in the grand scheme of things? Googatz, that's what it means. If I attended any of the EVOs or major Tekken 5 DR tournaments in Japan back then I'm 99% sure I would've drowned in pools. Yet he always keeps bringing it up, it's like someone bragging about the 4th place karate trophy they got back when they were 10. Means absolutely shit. I mean we're all seen his Tekken gameplay and any fellow kiwis who are at least somewhat skilled at Tekken know how garbage his play is and how he barely uses movement.
He probably did what I did when I was a kid and played tekken: learned a few of the super moves, figured out their range, and spammed them. Law doing his flippy kicks? Back up a bit, queue up Phoenix's super punch, massive damage and then low kick to victory. I know fuck all about fighting games, but I know how to take shortcuts in them. And Phil is undeniably the master of shortcuts, so some tekken trophy no doubt came from spamming super moves or skitching around on yoshimitsu's sword because it was weird/cool and the retards he played didn't know what to make of it.

Chicken Fries? Popcorn Chicken? You crazy Americans sure have some Frankensteinish convenience food available.
They're all just different ways of saying "chicky nuggies" but shaped slightly different.

50 bit bitch

You, yes you!
They do, AC valhalla came out in November and most streamers/youtubers probably finished it within a week

Coincidentally, I went to the 2 people that are streaming the game with more viewer's than Phil right now, and imagine my shock, neither one had any sign of money on their screen 😲. Now one was in French, and the other was German (maybe swedish), so I couldn't understand what they were saying, but then I clicked on DSP's stream just to remind myself, and one of the first things you see is money reminders all along the top.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
Pretty close, but he actually acknowledged the existence of the leaderboard and insisted that it 'was not accurate' somehow and that he never received that amount of money from that person. So he disabled it to prevent confusion and propagating misinformation. If I'm not mistaken, the amount was $1100, and immediately after that, '1100' became a banned phrase in Phil's chat, so nobody could ask about it or directly discuss it.

So, basically what you said, only with twice the irrational and obvious lying.

I'm going to guess he went with a typical semantics approach. The person who made the $1000 secret tip had given $100 not long before that, so their total tips were $1100, which is what the leaderboard showed. So Phil, in his infinite wisdom, decided that because the person made 2 tips of $100 and $1000, there was no tip of $1100 and thus the detractors were owned yet again.

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 and I'll dress like a retard, pledge now
Chicken Fries? Popcorn Chicken? You crazy Americans sure have some Frankensteinish convenience food available.
Honestly both chicken fries and popcorn chicken are just really chicken tenders or to put it even more simply they're just boneless fried chicken. We burgers love our fried chiggen.

DSP acting like a mature adult again during a romantic scene.

"Oh my gawd, stoopid":

Also notice how he immediately starts talking over the scene, grabbing his not-a-children's-entertainer glasses and starts cleaning them as a distraction, just so he doesn't have to look at what's happening on screen.

You'd almost think he has a psychotic wife ready to cut off his dick the moment he would even dare to look at something remotely sexy.

SauceRyuKen

RANDOM RAGE ART/CRITICAL EDGE/KETCHUPPERCUT
DSP acting like a mature adult again during a romantic scene.

"Oh my gawd, stoopid":

View attachment 1851739

Also notice how he immediately starts talking over the scene, grabbing his not-a-children's-entertainer glasses and starts cleaning them as a distraction, just so he doesn't have to look at what's happening on screen.

You'd almost think he has a psychotic wife ready to cut off his dick the moment he would even dare to look at something remotely sexy.
Jesus, over two ugly vidya models awkwardly clipping through each other to simulate a kiss? And implied sex with not so much as a single moan. It's funny that he says someone getting seduced is "weird shit". Phil just doesn't get the allure of sex... Unless it's Hook Hogen coming over to mightily ram his gouty behind, probably.

Wait, a kiss offends us now? And there was no kiss picture at the grand wedding. I wonder if Phil has ever kissed Kat! Maybe he wants to avoid catching something. Girls have cooties, after all, and horses in particular can get nastier parasites. Or demon infestations.

Attachments

• reflect_91c55704-87b3-4241-aa67-555e0f2b4ec1 (1).jpeg
    reflect_91c55704-87b3-4241-aa67-555e0f2b4ec1 (1).jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
If your going to try and push for games he will never play again for his retro stream might as well push something like Xenoblade Chronicles, starts easy enough but unless you learn the battle system it will start whopping your ass hard and I do believe he has played it just long enough to get right into that area before it was "mysteriously" dropped from his schedule way back whenever the hell he played it.

Even if it somehow made it you know he would veto this one, RPG and all can;t play too many of them at once unlike say Chrono Trigger.

lognifiiskurk

I should have been born a chimp.
He's so gone from reality, he doesn't even know what day it is. "Ill see you guys for some old school street fighter tonight..... Oh wait, its black ops cold war tonight". Not like he just played street fighter last night or anything
I guess spending all your time wasting away on Twitch does that to you. Phil is a prime example of what not to do in life.