Votes: 26 6.9%
  • March/April

Votes: 33 8.7%
  • February/March/April

Votes: 77 20.4%

• Total voters

Filthy Greenskin

professional git krumper
So he's playing Immortals, then he'll play Hitman, then he'll play Maneater, and after that he'll find another game to play. Maybe he will finally play Hades. "Sorry chat, the next viewers choice is too near so I can't play Divinity, maybe vote for it next time but remember I hate difficult games".

I'd love to watch Phil run up against a brickwall in Hades but you know that he'd suddenly know which boons are the best for an OP build while goat-laughing at every peice of dialouge without taking any of it in.

TheKatIsNowGone

$100 and I'll dress like a retard, pledge now
Oh my god. Phil is so predictable:

If it turns out I gave him the idea: Go fuck yourself, Phil! Sorry, everyone else!

Chrono Trigger is my favorite game. What do you think he'll use: The shitty ZSNES emulator he used last time, or the equally-ass PS1 version? I can't wait to hear him sing over Corridors of Time. *sigh*
This is why I just don't watch him play JRPGs I liked. Let's face it, they're not hard games so he's not going to rage. Literally just him ruining childhood memories.

Now him playing CRPGs on the other hand...

Full Race Replay

Big ups LSB/Tevin/Based Ozlo
not wearing headphones is fucking phil over tonight he has been assassinated 3 times. And the delusional coping after dying is off the charts too.

Edit he's going on a massive tipquisition now over a "very generous" tip. Guess what phil, literally no one fucking cares about this shit just take care of chargebacks behind the scenes

Last edited:

Vic Viper T301

You're just some more space dust. Try again.
DSP acting like a mature adult again during a romantic scene.

"Oh my gawd, stoopid":

View attachment 1851739

Also notice how he immediately starts talking over the scene, grabbing his not-a-children's-entertainer glasses and starts cleaning them as a distraction, just so he doesn't have to look at what's happening on screen.

You'd almost think he has a psychotic wife ready to cut off his dick the moment he would even dare to look at something remotely sexy.
I mean to be fair that character model is a goddamn ogre.

Purposefully leaving the tips total on $20, despite receiving a $100 "tip" from an unverified account that he hasnt refunded yet. And despite a "bunch more contributions that he has to verify".

Scam artist

Edit: And then he goes on a tipquisition for some fucking guy that wont verify in chat whether he tipped or not. Maybe you stalled and sat on the fucking tip for so long, that he left already. Fucking idiot

Last edited:
How much of a lonely weird faggot do you have to be to tip Phil in the first place? Then multiply that by 200 for these deranged spastics in the chat that are sitting there with pre-typed, highlighted messages waiting for him to ask if they are in the chat and is the tip legit. "Yes that tip was me I can confirm it is legitimate" waiting for their pat on the head from a balding, patchy bearded, droopy lipped, 40 year old scam artist.

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
What gets me about his shittiness at fighting games in particular is that he actually likes them
Correction: Dave likes old fighting games that were extremely limited in options. Look at how much he hates Third Strike and Alpha 3. He wants to play one or two characters and learn match ups for maybe six other characters. He's such a basic bitch when it comes to fighting games.
He never touched T7 again. He refuses to play SF5 all the time. Even something like Granblue that was supposed to be pretty similar to ST2T he avoids like the plague.
He also said that he thinks it's more fun to keep the challenge level up and make it a bit more difficult for himself, so he can better entertain the stream.

Such a weird, weird thing to say. Phil, play ranked. I don't think you'll even raise THAT much before you start getting trounced by actually competent players. Go to fightcade. You don't want a challenge, you want to keep fighting players who you know are worse than you to not face any actual, you know, challenge. I know you read here and all, but fuck, stop trying to pretend it's otherwise. If you welcomed a challenge you'd fight Goji and EvilAJ.

You were losing on the Switch version as soon as you got your BP a little up, for fuck's sakes.
He's such a faggot for not playing on Fightcade. I just picked it up to play that old JoJo fighting game, Heritage for the Future, and people on there are fucking nuts. I can only imagine how badly he'd get assfucked by Fightcade players.
Even if his whales love Dave and his content, they should be fucking pissed that he's not giving them the best possible matches.
Imagine going to a Daigo stream, and Daigo is playing an alt to smash people in Gold. He may be winning but nobody is going to be entertained.
Dave's fans should not accept that he runs away from any good match.

Lucky we have video evidence of how he swings a one handed melee weapon in real life. And it's right at the beginning of the video!

Phil is so autistic jesus christ,look at those swings,pure autism, I'm sure he got bullied a lot in school because other students saw him in gym class playing sports like an autistic sperg and rightfully assumed he is a fag.

DSP acting like a mature adult again during a romantic scene.

"Oh my gawd, stoopid":

View attachment 1851739

Also notice how he immediately starts talking over the scene, grabbing his not-a-children's-entertainer glasses and starts cleaning them as a distraction, just so he doesn't have to look at what's happening on screen.

You'd almost think he has a psychotic wife ready to cut off his dick the moment he would even dare to look at something remotely sexy.
You would think because his wife is playing the part of Gunlodr that he'd be interested.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
No, not Chrono Trigger. I hate when Phil plays RPGs I love. Phil has to refuse using Marle because of her cute flirting with Crono most of the game, at least.
Have a sneak peek:

I'm rather looking forward to his NEW and MATURE reaction to Ayla, pissing and moaning all throughout Tyranno Lair and its awesome music, and him punting her to the End of Time for the rest of the game.

I'm starting to think the snorting is an autistic tick like his rocking back and forth (and side to side), he always seem to snort when he is going on a toxic rant or lying. Sometimes during rants he will snort multiple times but when he is playing in silence he never snorts, he lies about everything so he might have lied about post nasal drip.

Edit: lmao he just got stomped om COD, he was like 0-9 so he rage quitted and after rage quitting he started complaining that the connections were terrible and his fps was dropping so much that he couldnt even play,fuck you Phil.

If you wanna know why he doesn't play fightcade just look at him play COD,this manchild rage quitted like 6 matches today,he can't handle losing.

Last edited:
The mask is slipping BIG TIME right now, holy shit!

"I'm so frustrated right now. I'm seriously frustrated about the tips situation! That I woulda had $180 in tips tonight! I woulda been in amazing position, with the amount of support I got tonight, but I have to refund it all because the trolls screwed me over this year!"

Edit: First off, you didn't "have to refund it all". You still made $60 bucks in tips, and you CHOSE to refund the rest. Nobody's fault but your own. Second, why the fuck are you keeping tabs on this imaginary total? This is after saying "guys, relax, its not always about contributions" just 2 days ago. Third, looks like you need to release another fake death threat at 4 AM! This will get the whalechairs back out there and supporting!! Keep in mind this dood made well over his $200 goal yesterday, AND just got paid thousands by twitch today or yesterday..

Double edit: Phil blatantly said earlier that he couldn't go overtime tonight. "Maybe like 10 or 15 minutes, we'll see. But I cannot go an hour of overtime, like I normally do on COD"

Last edited: