Votes: 35 8.8%
  • February/March

Votes: 27 6.8%
  • March/April

Votes: 35 8.8%
  • February/March/April

Votes: 78 19.7%

• Total voters
I do wonder: how the fuck could he spend so much money and not have anything to show? He's probably made what, 2 million dollars in his life? Before his forties. And his net worth is what, 300k at most? Just how?

You can say it's gacha, but it can't be only that. I know he used to go to hotels with Leanna, but I don't believe it was something that would justify so much money being pissed away.

The only explanation I have is that Phil used to spend almost every dollar he made on food. If you eat out every single day and not care about the price, while also paying for another person, I guess that could explain it. But you'd need to be insanely bad with money to do that.

Don't forget all the statues which were about maybe 200-300 a pop, all the gaming crap he used to make shrines...fuckin poser....all those dvd and blu ray he never watched, hard drives for all of his spam I mean "content", his lemon PC and other useless crap his piggy heart desired. The food well we are talking about expensive bowls of Ramen, seafood, room service and everything for all those DSP tries it....when I think about it its not surprising he got gout....

Pretty Boy Extremism

Don't get the mickey; You want Gold Dust
I think in all the time I've been following DSP, he has never played along with a single joke once.

Not even an attempt at some sort of funny reply. Just 'fuck you', LIMB.
That's one my favorite Daveisms. My favorite is when he reads a cheer or a tip and the tip message contains a question that isn't the usual mundane boring question his wheelchairs ask him like "What custom homemade gourmet-style meal did Khet make you today?"
When he gets a question that he doesn't expect and goes "W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" you can feel his gin-addled brain panicking as he has 3 seconds to decide whether to answer the question because it's innocent or whether that question is a new, white hot detractor meme cooked up by the conspiracy theory-spreading, US capitol-charging, UK Paki rape gang-leading, South America poppy fields-growing, Uyghur-genociding, African warlord-supporting extremist psychopath Satanist far-right Leninist terrorists on KiwiFarms. If he decides it's the latter he goes on an unhinged rant we all know and love (to hate) him for and I get my daily dose of DSP entertainment for the day. ESPECIALLY if it's not an actual detractor meme and he blows up on some poor guy who actually did ask him an innocent question, which is what happens most of the time.

conspiracy theory-spreading, US capitol-charging, UK Paki rape gang-leading, South America poppy fields-growing, Uyghur-genociding, African warlord-supporting extremist psychopath Satanist far-right Leninist terrorists on KiwiFarms.
Jesus... I mean when you put it like that, maybe I am a shitty ass person. Maybe Dave was right this whole time.. 😕

Offering to spray himself with his water bottle if he reaches the tip goal............ Are we going to get a low effort version of Jackass from Phil?
Alright everybody if we reach the 200 dollar tip goal -snort- I will take a shower without my stool. If we hit the tips goal for a whole month, I will drive on the highway for 3 minutes while livestreaming it.
The problem is with these types of things is the escalation.You always have to one up yourself to please this type of audience.

So far Phil has...

Put on a vest in the hot Seattle climate
Spun around 360 degrees in a Chair
Sprayed childrens Bubbles without adult supervsion
Spraying water in his own face

Clear sign tht Phil is putting himself in incresingly dangerous situations, all due to his gatcha addiction and needing that money, he really does

What next for $100. Knock the neighbours door and run away? Tie Kats shoelaces together?

Phil needs help before he ends up like Bam Margera. He could kill either himself of someone else with these reckless stunts to please his audiences bloodlust

Last edited:
The problem is with these types of things is the escalation.You always have to one up yourself to please this type of audience.

So far Phil has...

Put on a vest in the hot Seattle climate
Spun around 360 degrees in a Chair
Sprayed childrens Bubbles without adult supervsion
Spraying water in his own face

Clear sign tht Phil is putting himself in incresingly dangerous situations, all due to his gatcha addiction and needing that money, he really does

What next for $100. Knock the neighbours door and run away? Tie Kats shoelaces together?

Phil needs help before he ends up like Bam Margera. He could kill either himself of someone else with these reckless stunts to please his audiences bloodlust
Phil’s version of upping the ante will be at an extremely retarded snails pace. Even with the water bottle spray, it will first be room temperature and upped into water that was stuck in the freezer for 7 minutes. Phil ding dong ditching a door would never happen due to his very serious injuries but we could possibly get a hatchet showing. Maybe cut through some bubbles with that dangerous weapon.

Phillip said this yesterday (big up to gettingthatgrooveback fo the quote)

His attitude to charity is almost as autistic as his attitude towards sex and romance.
"Real charity is giving and not advertising at all." Completely ignorant of the concept of awareness.
Everyone who did the ALS ice bucket challenged is a jackass according to Phil.

Bill Gates, LeBron James and the Rock are all jackasses confirmed. Phil is the genuine chad.
And a few hours later on the very same day he wants to spray himself in the face for gatcha money...

Phillip is a very stupid man

Cistern Rumbler

I is Diffenately Abledd
If Dave were cancellable it would have happened by now, unfortunately for us the pigroach's survivability seemingly knows no bounds. He's gotten away with highway robbery as far as I'm concerned.

Repeating myself here but no he has been cancelled before, for example his Jew jokes got him dropped from a partnership. Thing is, those were the pre-SJW cancel days, but it was still a form of being cancelled for what could be called "social justice" reasons. There is no survivability or pigroach luck, unless you call being so insignificant that nobody even notices the shit you get up to "lucky" then fair enough I suppose.

When DSP was at his most offensive, the blue haired Twitter mobs didn't really exist yet, and the traditional means of letter-writing campaigns lead by IRL Karens isn't relevant to his platform, so the worst that could happen is you lose a partnership or a sponsorship (things that happened to him multiple times for which he never took any ownership) and then by the time the SJW's are kicking cancel culture into high gear, DSP is in full steam ahead capitulation mode to the TOS.

If he raged quit persona 3 on easy there ain’t no way in god’s green earth he’s gonna get to the halfway point in 3 hours he only got his character done
Water torture is more fun
Here is a job idea for Phil: the CIA should hire him and use him to torture captured terrorists with his raw live gameplay. Just one session and they will spill every secret the agents want to hear. He could make a killing. Plus he could get state benefits too once he retires. See Phil? Your gaming skills can be useful. Now hop to it!