DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

How much will Phil beg for for his teenage girl birthday week?

• Nothing beyond the $100 per stream

Votes: 27 7.6%
  • $101-$499

Votes: 26 7.4%
  • $500-$999

Votes: 66 18.7%
  • $1000-$4999

Votes: 163 46.2%
  • $5000+

Votes: 71 20.1%

• Total voters

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net
So Tevin got famous for dsp videos and dsp got famous for playing games and being shit at it. Everyone starts somewhere off of someone elses work. That being said I dont think tevin wants to be Mr. PRO GAMER like Dave wants to be. Tevin knows he shit is clowny and cringey at times, but the difference is that he embraces that shit. Not like Dave who doesnt like being a clown but does clown shit aka the birthday week and then cries if you make fun of him. That being said if Dave didnt get ban for his racist and insulting shit from pre twitch then i doubt they care if tevin in the past, off their platform, said Dave is a faggot.

People like tevin because he tries weird games, interacts with his audience, does coop with other streamers, has a odd ball gay gimmick theme going, and does other things besides gaming at times. He aint perfect but i rather watch a tevin stream than dsp who just cries about a game and plays up being a miserable fuck stain.

I just think most detractors now are meh and the only fucks i would watch a restream from are lsb and tevin.
I second this opinion. I'm a fan and Tevin sub. I can't catch Streams because of my schedule and even if I did have time, I prefer to watch curated content. That said, Tevin was a lot smaller pre-ban. He also lacked partner status as he was only an affiliate. We all know that partners get special treatment even though every one and their mom's boyfriend says otherwise.

The thing with detractors being "meh" is, IMO, solely a byproduct of Dave's extremely bland "meh" behavior in "the modern era". Let's be honest, boys, he's just fucking boring, even to laugh at. The only kind of attention Dave really deserves is what most of us on the Farms give him. An occasional glance at his actual channel and a gander through the general thread.
The bankruptcy debacle was the equivalent of watching "The Battle of the Bastards" in GOT. The show's gone to shit but it's worth tuning in for a single episode just for the spectacle.
Even with all that, I still enjoy and appreciate those dedicated masochistic few who spend the time collating and compressing the mass of autism that is a DSP stream.

Hadidecount1990

War crimes? What war crimes?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I second this opinion. I'm a fan and Tevin sub. I can't catch Streams because of my schedule and even if I did have time, I prefer to watch curated content. That said, Tevin was a lot smaller pre-ban. He also lacked partner status as he was only an affiliate. We all know that partners get special treatment even though every one and their mom's boyfriend says otherwise.

The thing with detractors being "meh" is, IMO, solely a byproduct of Dave's extremely bland "meh" behavior in "the modern era". Let's be honest, boys, he's just fucking boring, even to laugh at. The only kind of attention Dave really deserves is what most of us on the Farms give him. An occasional glance at his actual channel and a gander through the general thread.
The bankruptcy debacle was the equivalent of watching "The Battle of the Bastards" in GOT. The show's gone to shit but it's worth tuning in for a single episode just for the spectacle.
Even with all that, I still enjoy and appreciate those dedicated masochistic few who spend the time collating and compressing the mass of autism that is a DSP stream.
This is why I've been mainly watching the spin-off show "Coom and Friends starring Derich" until the main show picks up again

ProvenWrong

kiwifarms.net
ya, its one of the things that ill never forget about phil sadly. it legit made me feel sorry for leanna. phil would probably sell his mother for 50 bucks if he could. he doesnt give two shits about anyone but himself. should be painfully aware by how he treated leanna and his fans. and probably kat but hes learned to finally seal those lips a bit so who knows about that
I hope Mr & Mrs Burnell live long (speaking of his parents btw), but I hope to God they have his cousin in The Will or another decent family member..

If Phil somehow in the The Will gets the house and maybe some inheritance. He will sell their house most likely and pocket the money for WWE.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could see this "ex body builder" cut, split and stack some fire wood like regular people do every year

E6B8C6E7-0AB7-45B4-B214-16F7CADAA9F9.jpeg

7F68472A-1ABE-4A1C-A58E-D3AF586D36F3.jpeg

Stephen Hawking

kiwifarms.net
I wish I could see this "ex body builder" cut, split and stack some fire wood like regular people do every year

View attachment 2069375

So somehow the balloon controller is heavier than the real controller he is using?

Tomorrow is gonna be fun to see Phil forget about his back when he enters clown mode and jumps around like usual while gaming in the worst possible posture for your spine.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2069375

You cant make that shit up...

Whats happening here Is he wants to scam his fans for 1 more day with this birthday bullshit. Whatever he got, wasnt enough.

STEP UP LOSER PAYPIGS!

NotValKilmer

"I'd rather fuck my wife than play this POS game!"
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2069375

1) Does he really not realize how much of a bitch he comes off as when he says things like this?

2) we all know he's keeping that decor up as long as possible for milking purposes. Absolutely sad and pathetic.