• After the next month

Votes: 35 18.4%
  • Before next month because of "bills"

Votes: 106 55.8%

• Total voters

Fill Bern El

The Dossier Archives
kiwifarms.net
given his audience can you blame him though?
I look at his audience and it's just disappointing. LTG just did a stream where fans sent pictures to LTG for him to "examine them," and ngl, some of them are pretty clean. Some of them look like normal people you'd see in the world. I don't get that vibe from DSP fans. I get social outcast vibes from them. It really does seem like DSP rarely appeals to normal people. It seems more like he tricks them into thinking there really is a movement against him and that puts himself in a situation in which his fans can identify with. And then you introduce power to some of them with modship, and then people like Swagginz and Timbo will lick his feet to the world's end. It's just sad to see, really.

Guess i'm toxic now!

kiwifarms.net
"it's like watching a soap opera that never ends" and of course Phil acts like the victim.
20 minutes since the whale cal and still no support, while playing a WHITE HOT new release that was meant to be a chill interactive stream with lots of support.
Only 25 bucks per hour. Who the fuck can live with that meager amount?
It's almost time to clock out. I'm getting worried guys. Is this the end of Phil Burnel?
He's going to go over time and then stall so he can hit that $100 tonight.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
I really want to comment on it but I know I will be immediately blocked. I need to get some alts ready if I want to tweet at Phil lol.
I have no idea if he still does this anymore, but a few years ago I was following a bunch of detractor related twitter accounts on my only twitter account at the time, granted I wasn't very active and I would only like and retweet a few things every week or so and maybe post one or two random tweets about something he did and that was about the most of it, I rarely if ever used it for specifically following everything about detractors, it was mostly for other interests.

Then one day I found out that when I tried to click on his twitter profile it said that his account was unavailable. So I was thinking to myself that surely his account must have been banned for something right? Nope, it turns out that he individually sought out individual twitter accounts who were liking and talking about him amongst each other and was therefore going through every tweet he was able to find to block the "trolls and no-life haters".

So he was taking time out of his own life to keep track about all the people who were saying absolutely anything negative or critical about him or engage in anything that he doesn't approve of about anything related to him.

And then he has the audacity to say that he doesn't engage in any toxic shit and just ignores the drama. Turns out he's always coming back for intel in these sorts of detractor circles when he's either drunk or lying in bed probably cursing that we're just a bunch of low life idiots who have no idea what we're talking about, and then of course later on he'll end up bringing this sort of stuff up in his "chill steams".

Last edited:

BepsiLight

kiwifarms.net
In case anyone ever wondered why he put the latest tipper on the stream, this is the reason. He got like 15 bucks from retarrrrs that wanted to have their name displayed.
This baits the lower spenders into donating to have their name displayed, but they can get kicked out at any point, which requires them to throw another dollar at his can.
He IS learning something from all the gacha he plays

Need Help With Tips

Thanks for the Superchat - BUT HERE'S THE THING!
kiwifarms.net
1620102606602.png

Guess i'm toxic now!

kiwifarms.net
Tuned in right at the end and he's recapped his schedule 3 times in the space of 5 minutes :story:
Tomorrow is uhhhh the return of Neir Replicant....

"I'm trying to make a living here" - Man who wants 120k$+ a year while streaming vidya 4h a day
He just wants to coast on his super spendy lifestyle. If anyone challenges that he gets pissy and his eyes pop out.

CCheelai

kiwifarms.net
Phil can't blame New Pokemon Snap for low donations or the children watching will cry; here's what he lists off instead:​
Resident Evil 8 isn't out yet, it's the big weekend game, no day off this weekend, it's probably going to be 3 straight streams of a huge release that's SURE to bring in the money! "or"​
Twitch's fault! I can't get mah subs and cheers anymore; guess I'm going to have to go to YouTube, if the tips keep going slooooooooowwwwwwww​
1620102899806.png

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

In Memoriam
kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, part of me feels bad for Phil whenever his whales don't fork over the goods. If there's ever a time where his stream isn't pulling in the money he wants, he genuinely has no idea as to what he's doing wrong, what he could do differently, and what to improve upon. He just shakes the whip harder, it's the only solution he knows after being carried by whales the past couple of years.
Of course, there's years upon years of criticism he's ignored if not outright banned, but it's just so pathetic to see, like a rat drowning in your swimming pool. Sure, Phil is an awful streamer, but his fanbase is so fucking weird that it's extremely difficult for us or Phil to accurately guess at what they want and why they pay Phil, most of the time they just swing in for 5 minutes out of a 2 hour stream and then just fucking leave. It's bizarre.
Phil has put himself in a position where he has a cash flow he expects, but if anything, and I mean anything happens to disrupt said flow, he starts floundering and panicking. Begging like this after getting a $1000 VERY RECENTLY can only be explained by "he's suffering from a withdrawal." The poor addict.

Need Help With Tips

Thanks for the Superchat - BUT HERE'S THE THING!
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how Phil's mom would feel seeing him in this state, after that conversation in Connecticut about how streaming isn't gonna last forever and he needs to have a plan B to move on to once it stops working. This is the closest we're getting to it no longer being viable for him and he's choosing to stick his head in the sand and be stubborn as always.

Guess i'm toxic now!

kiwifarms.net
I have to admit, part of me feels bad for Phil whenever his whales don't fork over the goods. If there's ever a time where his stream isn't pulling in the money he wants, he genuinely has no idea as to what he's doing wrong, what he could do differently, and what to improve upon. He just shakes the whip harder, it's the only solution he knows after being carried by whales the past couple of years.
Of course, there's years upon years of criticism he's ignored if not outright banned, but it's just so pathetic to see, like a rat drowning in your swimming pool. Sure, Phil is an awful streamer, but his fanbase is so fucking weird that it's extremely difficult for us or Phil to accurately guess at what they want and why they pay Phil, most of the time they just swing in for 5 minutes out of a 2 hour stream and then just fucking leave. It's bizarre.
Phil has put himself in a position where he has a cash flow he expects, but if anything, and I mean anything happens to disrupt said flow, he starts floundering and panicking. Begging like this after getting a $1000 VERY RECENTLY can only be explained by "he's suffering from a withdrawal." The poor addict.
This is what a lifetime of coddling does to someone. His parents probably told him he was never wrong. He genuinely thinks he is owed all this in his life and when it doesn't go his way he becomes a child again.

NotValKilmer
He's going to be hitting the sauce pretty hard tonight. Get ready for a pathetic "woe is me" pity party on Twitter in a few hours.
Nice picture, by the way, jerma985 is amazing, Also I will bet all my chips on what you said. I imagine we will also get a story of how Jasper ruined his night, or morning because he just has to trash his cat.

Edit: How do you insert quotes into posts? I am failing to figure out how to do so.

BepsiLight

kiwifarms.net
He's going to be hitting the sauce pretty hard tonight. Get ready for a pathetic "woe is me" pity party on Twitter in a few hours.
He started the stream late, opened up by spilling water all over like the moron he is, had trouble reading basic tip messages that actually made sense, weren't lowkey jabs at him and had proper grammar, couldn't even write the donator names properly.
He's drunk already.

Vapid_Idiot

kiwifarms.net
I look at his audience and it's just disappointing. LTG just did a stream where fans sent pictures to LTG for him to "examine them," and ngl, some of them are pretty clean. Some of them look like normal people you'd see in the world. I don't get that vibe from DSP fans. I get social outcast vibes from them. It really does seem like DSP rarely appeals to normal people. It seems more like he tricks them into thinking there really is a movement against him and that puts himself in a situation in which his fans can identify with. And then you introduce power to some of them with modship, and then people like Swagginz and Timbo will lick his feet to the world's end. It's just sad to see, really.
dspfans.jpg

I always imagine picrel is what authentic DSP fans in 2021 look like