DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

How much money will MidFirst collect on (including liens)?

• Nothing.

Votes: 121 29.7%
  • Only part of the lawyer fees (~$2k)

Votes: 47 11.5%
  • All the lawyer fees (~$4k)

Votes: 85 20.9%
  • Deficiency only (~$23k)

Votes: 35 8.6%
  • Deficiency + lawyer fees (~$27k)

Votes: 119 29.2%

• Total voters

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
Imagine how Phil's mom would feel seeing him in this state, after that conversation in Connecticut about how streaming isn't gonna last forever and he needs to have a plan B to move on to once it stops working. This is the closest we're getting to it no longer being viable for him and he's choosing to stick his head in the sand and be stubborn as always.
I dont think this conversation with his mom ever happened.

Alxmir23

kiwifarms.net
Someone said a while ago that Phil is your basic suburban mall rat who grew up in the same area he always lived as a kid and young adult and never branched out of his comfort zone (those crazy stories he's told over the years are exaggerated as fuck, calling him a king of hyperbole is an understatement, maybe even an
emperor).

He's never experienced an entirely different culture or customs in any major capacity since he's never travelled overseas, he's never bothered to educate himself on any major interest or dedicated himself to another hobby that he's not used to (so no, not gaming), he's been able to maintain an upkeep of his lifestyle that has never seen any serious changes and fully embraces consumerism and market capitalisim (all the technology he buys, all the fast food he buys, all the fancy homeware and other expensive goods he sees when he goes shopping on that shopping trip that apparently takes an entire day).

So he is essentially nothing particularly fascinating (ironic I know, but in a normie sense of things) as a person and has an undeveloped mentality about his attitude to anything completely unfamiliar or new to him.

There are thousands of Americans probably worse then him that's for sure, but it's still laughable for us thou

I don't know about you guys, but I definitely hear her saying "I don't care". Twice. It's pretty clear now with the audio enhanced, at least for me.

Holy shit, she just abuses him lmao
well hes pussy whipped,that we knew already. now we have evidence

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about you guys, but I definitely hear her saying "I don't care". Twice. It's pretty clear now with the audio enhanced, at least for me.

Holy shit, she just abuses him lmao
Here's the thing about LTRs: sometimes you just need the person you love most to stop doing the annoying shit they're doing. I wouldn't call being apathetic to Phil's 100% Clown Mode (because that is what it was; he was playing up a minor inconvenience/embarrassment for stream giggles) abuse. Let's face it, Gandhi would've used similar language in response. If anything to me this is more proof that Kat wants absolutely nothing to do with Phil's streams, and that in and of itself is telling about their relationship.

And for the record no, I don't think Phil and Kat are anything approaching an example of a good LTR. I think theirs is a marriage of convenience and they can scarcely stand one another.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I also want to point out more so of not what she said, it was how she said it. Shrill, angry, non interested. Not even a chuckle with/at Phil. Just pure unadulterated contempt. The kind of contempt that couples might start having for each other after a decade+ of being together. She absolutely despises him.

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
I also want to point out more so of not what she said, it was how she said it. Shrill, angry, non interested. Not even a chuckle with/at Phil. Just pure unadulterated contempt. The kind of contempt that couples might start having for each other after a decade+ of being together. She absolutely despises him.
Yeah she was blunt as fuck with him, like an annoyed parent.

tripmix

Agent Joi
kiwifarms.net
I was in the middle of doing this myself. I wanted to isolate and amplify the voices and kill the background noise. So thanks for saving me a few more minutes of work lol.
Its ezpz in audacity.

Select some of the annoying hiss
Effect > noise reduction
Get noise profile, this is audacity learning what shit you want cut out
Select everything
Effect noise reduction again
This time hit ok.

Texas Funnyhair

kiwifarms.net
Divorce arc soon?

Nah, Kat will stick around as long as Dave has money to squeeze out.

Probably one of the reasons he's panicking so much about not getting $400 a day every day. He knows Kat ain't gonna stick it out with him during rough times and is soley using him as a meal ticket.

And Dave won't divorce for the same reason he wouldn't just move back East to help fix his financial woes. Pride over fact that he set up his marriage as a perfect match made in heaven like he's sold Seattle as a paradise where even the air cures ailments.

_XXIII_

It was fuckin' biblical mate.
kiwifarms.net
44 seconds in she definitely sounds like she's giggling at him when he says 'I don't know why I did that' - it sounds like a hee hee noise.

I am not buying the unhappy marriage angle just from this audio; I know if I walked in to my SO with water down my pants she'd call me a fucking sped and tell me to piss off. But we are British and I often call some of my closest friends cunts as a term of endearment.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe my hearing is just shit, but I can't understand what Khet is saying. Still very obvious that Phil's relationship with her is the same as it is between a boy and his mother, though. Also gives credibility to the idea that he still wants to involve her in the streams (for monetization purposes of course), as well as demonstrates that his claims of the streams and his personal life being so separate are bullshit. I now feel pretty confident suggesting that Khet has had to hear all about stuff that happened while he was streaming, for years now. Don't know her feelings on that, but he has most assuredly been doing it.

I wonder if Phil is going to allow these clips to keep happening. On one hand, he hates us analyzing his relationship with his soulmaid, but on the other hand, this shuts down talk of her being gone and him lying about it, which he also hates.
Probably one of the reasons he's panicking so much about not getting $400 a day every day.
More that he's panicking over potentially not being able to keep her happy AND everything else he wastes money on. Phil does not pick his battles, compromise, or settle. He could live comfortably with his soulmaid on way less income than he has right now, hell he could even afford being wasteful on less income, but that's not good enough for the pigroach. Everything has to stay exactly the same, no matter how illogical or unfeasible it is.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
281.jpg
So the game is bad because it is what it was promoted as?
Find it kind of hilarious each time he comes across a game that requires him to think a bit extra, despite his claims of superior experience and knowledge of games, and he starts complaining that he have to put in extra work, that is what lazy self entitled elitist people does, not casual gamers!

EmpGulcasa

Why can't people just be normal?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2141505
So the game is bad because it is what it was promoted as?
Find it kind of hilarious each time he comes across a game that requires him to think a bit extra, despite his claims of superior experience and knowledge of games, and he starts complaining that he have to put in extra work, that is what lazy self entitled elitist people does, not casual gamers!
Lol, old man doesn't understand the appeal of roguelikes.

Coke Zero

kiwifarms.net
So, why couldn't DSP just change his pants?
Its things like this that show how sheltered and uneventful dsp's life is. A normal person would just be slightly pissed off and then go change and be done with it. Not dsp though, this is the most interesting thing that happened to him all week so he has to make a huge deal about it.

Look at the colorful language he uses to describe what happened- "exploded", "like a geyser", "soaked", "saturated", etc. He describes it like he was hit by a tsunami or something.

Right after the spill, he zooms in and shows the bottle and its still practically full, there's no way he got "soaked" from the tiny amount of water missing from the bottle. This is just him being over-dramatic as usual.