Votes: 9 2.2%
  • This time next year

Votes: 25 6.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 76 18.6%

• Total voters

metis

kiwifarms.net
So this Jeremy kid on Twitter admitted the other day he uses his allowance on Phil and even apologized when he couldn't give him it.
Today he said he had fun on his discord.

Its ILLEGAL to use PayPal as a minor from what I saw and Phil knows this is a kid with clear autism illegally funneling money from his parents. He literally begs children for money. Most homeless people wouldn't beg at children, much less than this down syndrome looking kid. View attachment 2144211View attachment 2144212
That account has to be a joke, right? ....Right?

fuckshitsnake

kiwifarms.net
For those of you following the tips tracking sheet, I've included a fun little column showing the average hourly wage he's earning per streaming day and their equivalent REAL JOBS based on median hourly wage in the state of Washington.

FYI - someone earning a pharmacist's hourly wage could EASILY afford a shitty middle unit condo by themselves, even if they had student loans to pay on top of that. If only his paypigs had any concept of what a real professional who went through years of schooling and training actually earns.

View attachment 2144170
I briefly let myself drift down the "what if Phil actually worked these professions" thought path and saw only a realm of malpractice lawsuits.

If you want to be truly horrified, just think about any of these. Imagine Phil being your engineer, your pharmacist, your analyst, your nurse, etc.

Shit like that is why I hope / bet on the theory that he will never get an actual job and just leech off of his parents until he croaks. Phil being completely cut off from society is a blessing in disguise. I know he will never have any one of these listed professions and have to resort to some entry level scrub job, but even then I still wouldn't trust Phil with shit like bagging my groceries properly.

Penix

kiwifarms.net
So this Jeremy kid on Twitter admitted the other day he uses his allowance on Phil and even apologized when he couldn't give him it.
Today he said he had fun on his discord.

Its ILLEGAL to use PayPal as a minor from what I saw and Phil knows this is a kid with clear autism illegally funneling money from his parents. He literally begs children for money. Most homeless people wouldn't beg at children, much less than this down syndrome looking kid. View attachment 2144211View attachment 2144212
My money is on the kid getting bullied on the daily and becoming a school shooter.

grump

kiwifarms.net
Shit like that is why I hope / bet on the theory that he will never get an actual job and just leech off of his parents until he croaks. Phil being completely cut off from society is a blessing in disguise. I know he will never have any one of these listed professions and have to resort to some entry level scrub job, but even then I still wouldn't trust Phil with shit like bagging my groceries properly.

Phil contributing a day's honest labor to society in his life would probably tear a hole in the space time continuum.

Poo Twister

kiwifarms.net
I'm loving this $400 a day tip goal. It's really showing off his greedy streak and putting off casual tipping. He's so pissed that he couldn't make up for the last 2 days. Yeah he got the $400 for today, but it's not good enough, he wanted someone to come in with a $1000 tip.

Woe betide the chat if they don't step up on the next stream.

ProvenWrong

kiwifarms.net
Man, I know Phil since moving to Washington has had a miserable time, but man looking at him is really depressing.

Leanna has moved into another house, debt free, has a social life, is learning to cook better meals.

John possibly has a kid by now, or a house of his own with a girlfriend or a dog and a good job. Probably still friends with Howard and OG and hangs out with them on a regular basis.

Then there's Phil... Stuck in his house 24/7. Goes out shopping once a week. Doesn't have any friends to talk to except his Kat and Jasper. Can't cook and his wife cooking skills aren't going anywhere from what I've seen. Also seems hes getting fatter from what people have said.

Just sad looking at it and how possibly in a different timeline if he didn't open his mouth about Leanna hospital story he'd somehow by the grace of God kept Leanna hed possibly have decent meals and a good GF for himself.

On the other hand you have to let some people go to soar higher and probably without Leanna letting him go she'd be down in the Ditch with Phil.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I'm loving this $400 a day tip goal. It's really showing off his greedy streak and putting off casual tipping. He's so pissed that he couldn't make up for the last 2 days. Yeah he got the $400 for today, but it's not good enough, he wanted someone to come in with a $1000 tip.

Woe betide the chat if they don't step up on the next stream.

Tips get way above $200:
Memory-holed. Never happened.
Tip goal resetti.

Tips get below $200:
Oh mah gahd, the endtimes are near!

I give Phil's luck a lot of credit but this behavior won't bear fruits for long, unless Patreon replaces his subs and his daily goals turn back to just moderate disgusting greed.

Alternatively he could step down from his $100k/year lifestyle, but this is as likely as cooperating and listening to detractors. They know why he sucks, they could be on to something, and in this current "do or die" situation with lots of eye balling adrenaline he should just try something outside of his ego-shaped box. But this is lolcow DSP, self-sustaining like a toddler and he dindu naffing wrahng!

Last edited:

PhilsCamelToe

kiwifarms.net
i guess having money doesnt make you a winner.. it doesnt make you beautiful,fun to hang out with.etc

seriously. would you waste your life on dsp stream if you have millions? or would you hang out with IRL friends partying or spending time with a lover.
Having money could put you on the right path as a winner but Phil’s only a winner in the Gacha universe and even then he isn’t the biggest whale for those things. He not only wastes money but he doesn’t even waste it on some cool shit. Get a jet ski Phil, you don’t ever see someone sad on a jet ski.

Alxmir23

kiwifarms.net
Having money could put you on the right path as a winner but Phil’s only a winner in the Gacha universe and even then he isn’t the biggest whale for those things. He not only wastes money but he doesn’t even waste it on some cool shit. Get a jet ski Phil, you don’t ever see someone sad on a jet ski.
think about it,140 fucking thousands a year. hes miserable with that much money a year. hasnt(allegedly) bought anything fantastic with this money. he has not travelled anywhere fun beside back home to his 'ghetto' home town.for fuck sake. hes been in that house more than 5 years with that much money and hasnt paid it off yet. his house is less than 400K

PhilsCamelToe

kiwifarms.net
think about it,140 fucking thousands a year. hes miserable with that much money a year. hasnt(allegedly) bought anything fantastic with this money. he has not travelled anywhere fun beside back home to his 'ghetto' home town.for fuck sake. hes been in that house more than 5 years with that much money and hasnt paid it off yet. his house is less than 400K
You’re missing the infamous staycation trip he had with Panda in 2016. He’s just a retarded homebody who spends money on useless shit with little to no resell value.

TheGoutburglar

The only good pigroach is a salty one.
kiwifarms.net
hes been in that house more than 5 years with that much money and hasnt paid it off yet. his house is less than 400K
That's because a lot of it went to Scopely, and the rest went to fast food joints.

In thinking more on Phil's angry reaction to the suggestion of Khet helping out financially, I'm beginning to suspect that he's afraid. Of what exactly, I'm not sure, but it doesn't make sense for it to be just straight-up honest anger, because of his grift being what it is. Phil generally acts like he's poor, and so it should be a given that he and his "family" do not rely entirely on him to pay the bills. He also doesn't like to admit that his marriage is of convenience, so it should also be a given that Khet is a partner, not a sugar baby, which is exactly the picture painted by Phil's angry reaction to the idea of her income being used to pay bills to any extent.

Of course, at the end of the day, we don't truly know what Khet knows about their situation. I doubt she's aware of what Phil actually earns, because he's full of shit with everybody, no exceptions, near as I can tell, but what if she is? That would explain his anger, he doesn't want to have a conversation with Khet about why chat keeps talking about including her income, or, even worse, having her work harder to make more money. Regardless of what Khet would actually think, I can easily picture Phil being mortified by such a prospect because he's a pussy.

But like I said, I don't think that's it. All signs point to Phil being utterly dishonest with Khet about damn near everything, so it doesn't make sense to worry about that convo since, like I said, it should be a given that she already helps as much as she can. I suppose it could just be honesty leaking out of him, a knee-jerk response based on the truth of things (that Khet is a sugar baby), and not on his unconvincing bullshit narrative.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Don't get the mickey; You want Gold Dust
kiwifarms.net
You’re missing the infamous staycation trip he had with Panda in 2016. He’s just a retarded homebody who spends money on useless shit with little to no resell value.
I'd respect him more if we found out that he spent all the money he accrued over the years on prostitutes (or rentboys, let's be real HE'S GAY HE'S GAY HE'S GAY TOTALLY GAAAY) and coke that he snorted off of their backs. He'd have nothing to show for the money he's made at the end of it all, but at least he blew all the money he earned living like a libertine degenerate. Instead, he made all this crazy money and ended up with nothing to show for it because he blew it all on fast food, gin'n'gacha. He's such a failure he can't even do the dumbest shit correctly. Remember when he grinded for Yakuza 7's second challenge dungeon? He grinded incorrectly, that's right he fucked up grinding in a JRPG. He also blew his money on dumb shit incorrectly. Is there ONE (1) single thing that he did in life that he didn't actually do wrong, that he did correct?