DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

How much money will MidFirst collect on (including liens)?

• Nothing.

Votes: 103 27.6%
  • Only part of the lawyer fees (~$2k)

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • All the lawyer fees (~$4k)

Votes: 80 21.4%
  • Deficiency only (~$23k)

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Deficiency + lawyer fees (~$27k)

Votes: 115 30.8%

• Total voters

IHateMyJob

kiwifarms.net
His mortgage is not $4k. It wouldn't even be that today if he bought the condo right now at 400k and 7.92 interest. It would be $2913. He would have had to mortgage the whole thing (not possible) when he did buy it at 18% interest to get to 4k
Sluethed around the farms and check his bankruptcy papers and his mortgage payment is $1822.58 per month at 4.625%fixed rate. So this I need $400 a day for the next 10 days or i'm going to lose my house is a load of crap.....maybe an event in WWE Champs is coming up.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Never cause patreon doesn't give a shit. Dave didn't do jack with patreon for years and was still getting monies. Someone like Spoony is getting money from people who probably have just forgotten they subscribed.

As long a patreon gets their cut they have no incentive to remove inactive accounts.
I know its not the same, but just wanna point out... we did the same thing about twitch. Ahh, they dont care, dsp does the instant uploading for years...

grump

kiwifarms.net
He is kinda screwed trying to get any kind of new mortgage/loan after the bankruptcy though. He would likely have to find something he could buy outright with the equity from his condo after selling it. He should have been making changes/lowering his cost of living before bankruptcy.

Please...he could find some shitkicker Midwest town somewhere with someone who would be willing to sell him something out of his 130k salary if he could pull himself away from champs for long enough. Theres millions upon millions of square miles of empty space and tons upon tons of hamlets and townships out there.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please...he could find some shitkicker Midwest town somewhere with someone who would be willing to sell him something out of his 130k salary if he could pull himself away from champs for long enough. Theres millions upon millions of square miles of empty space and tons upon tons of hamlets and townships out there.
But muh elite-class internet, muh bad back for snow shoveling, muh authentic cultural takeout, etc., etc.

So many places in America have these things. He doesn't care. Brass tacks: Phil is Newton's First Law personified. He only moves when something *makes* him move. You want to see him relocate? Renton will need to literally catch fire or something disastrous will need to happen to his finances, and I guarantee both of those things would have the same result: Phil moving back in with his parents.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
For those of you following the tips tracking sheet, I've included a fun little column showing the average hourly wage he's earning per streaming day and their equivalent REAL JOBS based on median hourly wage in the state of Washington.

FYI - someone earning a pharmacist's hourly wage could EASILY afford a shitty middle unit condo by themselves, even if they had student loans to pay on top of that. If only his paypigs had any concept of what a real professional who went through years of schooling and training actually earns.

View attachment 2144170
yeah but with phils skillset and lack of work experience and gap, i would just go off of minimum wage which will be 15 an hour soon. so 15 times 8 = $120. so if hes not making at least that much a day. he could be making more with any job. not to mention job benefits such as insurance? or 401k's (LOLLLLLLL), or vacation/PTO. money without working?! AMAZING JOB MECHANICS DOOD!.

honestly phil took a big fucking hit. hes going to feel the burn and prolly lay around crying about how he isnt making 6 figures anymore. im not going to get my hopes up but im sort of expecting him to barely make 50k anymore
Holy crap, that MASSIVE whale call before going on his piss break.

Clipped:

View attachment 2145363

He has been bringing up his mortage payment stucturally now for the past couple of days, constantly trying to guilt-trip his viewers. How the fuck is this allowed on Twitch? It's absolutely fucking disgusting.
thats funny though, one fucking dollar HAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TheKatIsNowGone

Tip me, I get that immediately
kiwifarms.net

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

THE ANGER OF GOD IS COMING!
kiwifarms.net
Dsp killed a boss on the first try. Wasnt hard, you could avoid all attacks by sidestepping, looked pretty ez.

Anyway, he said that it was supposed to be hard and shit. You know what this means... Next prestream he will talk about how good he is, he will mention tihydp videos too. GUARANTEE.
Remember his Sekiro playthrough, where he spent the first half of it whining about how the game is only pandering to elitist masochists, then proceeded to flex after killing the final boss, only to get killed by basic enemies in NG+ mere minutes later?
Good times

But I Digress

kiwifarms.net
Never cause patreon doesn't give a shit. Dave didn't do jack with patreon for years and was still getting monies. Someone like Spoony is getting money from people who probably have just forgotten they subscribed.

As long a patreon gets their cut they have no incentive to remove inactive accounts.
If Chris Chan hasn't been kicked off of Patreon Phil won't be

Mask_de_SMITH

Yeah. I'll just set them on fire. Piece of cake.
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking Jesus, that relentless, hardcore begging the past two days. Absolutely fucking amazing. :story:

Some fun facts:
  • since losing the partnership on April 21st, DSP has received at least $5,578 in tips
  • this amount was gathered during 22 streams since that time, which is $252 per stream on average
  • $2,986 was given by only 10 people, making up 53% of the total amount
  • with $1,063, Jaxx_Raxor alone is responsible for one-fifth of the total amount since April 21st
  • the top 10 biggest paypig since April 21st is as follows:
  1. Jaxx_Raxor: $1,063
  2. Harvick_: $400
  3. OroTurtle: $386
  4. OnlyIcedCoffee: $227
  5. NeoSpasm: $200
  6. ShirtlessMoFo: $197
  7. MyaTheBeez: $155
  8. fearsindreams: $130
  9. Xenocak: $125
  10. Badshark90: $103

:stress:

-EDIT-

Oh yes, most definitely: $3,615, so 65% of the current total, was generated in the first 5 streaming days.
LMAO

This stupid fuck gets over $5000 and still can't pay his bills?

He's just a greedy lying fuck.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I never understood facecam for streaming. Id 100% never use it, it doesnt add anything. It only adds something if youre doing something on the cam that is releveant. Eg, cosplay for whatever game youre playing.

Phil could turn off his cam and solve the 480p liver spot storybarc

But he cant, hes made it such a big deal. And i suspect he needs it to help milk his piggies

Tldr facecams are retardo

Iron Hamster

Days DSP has waited for Twitch apology: 21
kiwifarms.net
Sluethed around the farms and check his bankruptcy papers and his mortgage payment is $1822.58 per month at 4.625%fixed rate. So this I need $400 a day for the next 10 days or i'm going to lose my house is a load of crap.....maybe an event in WWE Champs is coming up.
And that has to include HOA fees and property taxes because just the mortgage payment would be $1156. 265,000 purchase, 15.4% down (per redfin. 20% would look even worse for the pig) = 224,190 4.65/30 = $1156

Screenshot 2021-05-05 at 5.13.49 PM-01.jpeg

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
I love when broke niggas pretend they're rich. OIC, wake me when you have half a mil. I'll be sleeping for a long time.
that dude aint even telling the truth. who makes that much money and doesnt know how much theyre making. cause its not little but its not alot to not think about. 140 dollars of dogecoin back throughout almost all of oct would net you 35k at 54 cents which it is now. and even if it was at its highest 68 cents thats only like 45k. where the fuck he getting another 10-15k from?

plus if youre making that much money 1k of gifted subs is nothing. if he wanted to hit it, he couldve. very day he even started. no the truth is he doesnt make money hand over fist sitting on his ass like phil. he likes to believe he does

i like how he mentions pro trump and anti mask. like bruh, youre still hanging up on that shit? transition of power happened 4 fucking months ago bro. havent even seen the guy since then. let it go

Last edited:

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never understood facecam for streaming. Id 100% never use it, it doesnt add anything. It only adds something if youre doing something on the cam that is releveant. Eg, cosplay for whatever game youre playing.

Phil could turn off his cam and solve the 480p liver spot storybarc

But he cant, hes made it such a big deal. And i suspect he needs it to help milk his piggies

Tldr facecams are retardo
Way back in the day you only saw facecam when asshole YouTubers played scary games so you could see them overreact which is apparently entertaining to some demographics. Now everyone everywhere does it because if you're on the internet doing literally anything then you must be Important and Worth Attention and not just some fuck in an endless fetid sea of the same.