DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

How much money will MidFirst collect on (including liens)?

• Nothing.

Votes: 103 27.6%
  • Only part of the lawyer fees (~$2k)

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • All the lawyer fees (~$4k)

Votes: 80 21.4%
  • Deficiency only (~$23k)

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Deficiency + lawyer fees (~$27k)

Votes: 115 30.8%

• Total voters

Shabobus

kiwifarms.net
I used to be irritated at the kind of money Phil made while being a jerk, but it has slowly become more apparent over the years that he is way more batshit crazy and low functioning than I first assumed. He took what should have been a cushy ride through life and turned it into a personal hell. His only consolation is liquor and a crappy mobile game. So now he strikes me as being too pathetic to be mad about.

Pretty Boy Extremism

Buck Breakin' Cracka
kiwifarms.net
The man is a perpetual failure on an endless downward spiral, don't let him fool you into thinking he has anything
I see people sometimes get angry at the amount of money he makes, which on one hand yeah I hear ya, but on the other you really shouldn't get angry that he gets six figures yearly from fleecing mental midgets. Even if you work a menial job, get treated and paid like shit, as long as you can fulfil your obligations, or even better, are debt free, you're already miles ahead of Dave in the financial department.

Lemme put it this way, imagine you and I run a business, your business has an income of $30000 and expenses of $20000 a month, my business on the other hand has an income of $10000000 and expenses of $11000000. Would you want to swap businesses? No? I thought so. Just remember that whenever you feel like you're about to get miffed about Dave making more money than you, as long as you're not a wastrel like him and you know the value of a dollar, you are in a better position than him.

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

THE ANGER OF GOD IS COMING!
kiwifarms.net
Phil's been spewing bullshit the moment he learned to talk. It's his fans that I can't stand.

KG is the biggest cunt of them all. Nothing Phil does is even remotely problematic. If it was, then it was in the past and it doesn't matter.
It should be more than apparent that Phil's die-hard fans are complicit with his scummy ways. They tip him via PayPal, they KNOW they have to give up personal information to tip him, yet sit there and laugh when people get banned for pointing this out. They don't say anything when people get banned for basic math. They work with Phil to delay huge tips to try and bait other people into giving him money before the whale drop. They listen to him feign distress every single day while he bans people for adding up the money he's earned recently. Hell I bet most of them believe he just throws money away into gacha but just don't care. Phil is a lonely, dumbass hermit, they're the enablers and they're more than content to watch him be a piece of shit to people as long as he isn't insulting them specifically.
His "smaller" fans, the ones that only cheered and subbed, suddenly being in shock that Phil dropped their asses the moment they couldn't pay him tells you all you need to know about his viewers. They're so much worse than he is.

Last edited:

Michael Richards

kiwifarms.net
Do you guys ever get really angry listening to Phil spew bullshit? Like he can say all this shit without consequence because he is in his hugbox of a chat where anyone who challenges him is immediately removed. Maybe that's why he is so brazen and toxic, because he has always gotten away with it. Either way I have to take a vacation from all of this because getting pissed off all the time is exhausting.

the fact that phil is a bad bad shitty guy is part of the fun imo and i like watching phil for the same reason i liked watching breaking bad. a shitty nerd constantly in over their head is afflicted with a disease (terminal cancer, gout) and makes a series of horrible decisions, becoming more appalling and amoral while justifying it with self pity, egotistical rage and muh family. i cant imagine being mad at quality entertainment.

Thomas Highway

My job is to keep you men alive, now let's move on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like he can say all this shit without consequence

He doesn't say this shit without consequence. The consequences:

1) He's a lonely hermit that can't even interact with his neighbors.
2) He can't cook or drive.
3) He is trapped in a "job" that relies on about five people having enough money to waste on his streams.
4) He has zero mobility when it comes to employment.
5) He will never have children.
6) His marriage is literally nothing more than a pretense.
7) Kat is probably talking to other dudes.
8) He hates Jasper.

I'm sure there are more.

Last edited:

Antarctic Hellbeast

"Roaming the ice fields of Antarctica"
kiwifarms.net
the fact that phil is a bad bad shitty guy is part of the fun imo and i like watching phil for the same reason i liked watching breaking bad. a shitty nerd constantly in over their head is afflicted with a disease (terminal cancer, gout) and makes a series of horrible decisions, becoming more appalling and amoral while justifying it with self pity, egotistical rage and muh family. i cant imagine being mad at quality entertainment.

What is "gout"?

Iron Hamster

Days DSP has waited for Twitch apology: 21
kiwifarms.net
Oof, $154/200.
Considering he wouldn't get that much before..........
So...........Breaking Sad?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the stream, chat was trying to ask Phil to drop Nier as he's beaten it. His reply was "No, a few dedicated fans only come in for Nier and they are supportive"
I love this cult talk. Yeah we know its a fuckin' whale Phil because they have been propping you up for months.

Anyway, trolls win. Eat shit, Phil. Don't even care if he hits $100 at this point because some autists did the math and $400 daily is asking for way too much. So this arbitrary goal makes it easier for me to make fun of the whole idea of him not hitting the goal.

What did he make last returnal stream? Wasn't it around the same amount if not maybe $10-20 more? Shit man, wasn't he depressed about that?

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
At the end of the stream, chat was trying to ask Phil to drop Nier as he's beaten it. His reply was "No, a few dedicated fans only come in for Nier and they are supportive"

It's one guy! He comes in, drops a ton and leaves, he doesn't even watch the stream. But yeah Phil, keep pushing the fans away whilst you suck Whale dick.

I'm loving this arc.
exactly like i was saying, this guy thinks hell quit streaming when he wants. the guy who quits games cause they dont get support or the guy who plays games cause they get "support" like this scenario. no. what decides if phil keeps streaming or not isnt you phil you fucking tard, its your viewers

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
exactly like i was saying, this guy thinks hell quit streaming when he wants. the guy who quits games cause they dont get support or the guy who plays games cause they get "support" like this scenario. no. what decides if phil keeps streaming or not isnt you phil you fucking tard, its your viewers
"*sigh* Ladies and gentlemen, I've listened to you all and decided to stop streaming. This was a mutual decision by my viewers and myself, and I'm going away on my own terms, as I said I would. Thank you for the 20 years of support!"
- Phil on his last stream, to an audience of 1 viewer, Swagginz, who sadly can't send any tips after having become homeless.

Last edited: