DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

How much money will MidFirst collect on (including liens)?

• Nothing.

Votes: 103 27.6%
  • Only part of the lawyer fees (~$2k)

Votes: 43 11.5%
  • All the lawyer fees (~$4k)

Votes: 80 21.4%
  • Deficiency only (~$23k)

Votes: 32 8.6%
  • Deficiency + lawyer fees (~$27k)

Votes: 115 30.8%

• Total voters

SojiroSakura

kiwifarms.net
He's really fucked himself hard with the 400$ a day thing. He could've used him being kicked from partner as the crutch for the rest of his time on the site before he's permabanned, but no he decided to do that, on top of asking for double the money for no extra effort, and shilling his paymetons that he clearly has no desire to update. All from his own greed. Karma did come back to bite him, it's NOT Tevin's fault. Duhuhuh.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
He simply can't stop begging. I'd almost say he's addicted to it.

1620261528000.png

(https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1390085575579869185)

Also, interesting responses to his tweet:

1620261659200.png

I really like how people have started to simply use the hard, undeniable numbers to expose the truly absurd demands this man has in regards to money. The more people taking notice of this, the better.

I kinda wish that the people who financially support him would demand some kind of transparency about his month-to-months expenses, which I guess they could easily do since DSP has been relying completely on crowdfunding. Because it indeed is baffling how a 2-person household (and a Kat) needs around 10k a month while claiming to be broke constantly. But hey, you're mentally handicapped for a reason, I suppose.

Last edited:

UaineRunei

Hate Army lieutenant
kiwifarms.net
He's really fucked himself hard with the 400$ a day thing. He could've used him being kicked from partner as the crutch for the rest of his time on the site before he's permabanned, but no he decided to do that, on top of asking for double the money for no extra effort, and shilling his paymetons that he clearly has no desire to update. All from his own greed. Karma did come back to bite him, it's NOT Tevin's fault. Duhuhuh.
And add to the list of retarded things that he did post twitch-boot is the "this double vest thing is ridiculous. I'm not doing that ack ack ack" and "no, i'm not showing the jeans. Only detractors care about this thing". It just completely put into a halt all the momentum he got... What an idiot...

Keefer

kiwifarms.net
And add to the list of retarded things that he did post twitch-boot is the "this double vest thing is ridiculous. I'm not doing that ack ack ack" and "no, i'm not showing the jeans. Only detractors care about this thing". It just completely put into a halt all the momentum he got... What an idiot...
Well, to be fair, if he did do the sensible thing, he wouldn't be Phil. This man consistently shoots himself in the metaphorical foot, than complains how unfair the world is and that he really could use your tips. Phil's biggest detractor is himself: his stupidity, his laziness, his resistance to change, you name it. And that's why he has 7600+ pages of us pointing and laughing at him here. Never change, you smooth-brained idiot Phil, never change...

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he thinks this is just a temporary low or actually realizes this is the new normal for him.
It hasn't even been a month yet and there are millions of retards around the world who have not yet heard of Phil Burnell. It is far too early to be calling this a new era of anything.

OnlyIcedCuck

Phil, lemme show you where my other wallet is...
kiwifarms.net
  • Ruined easy money on YouTube by begging randoms to click on ads then bitching about it
  • Ruined Machinima by talking shit about them then wondering why they let him go
  • Ruined Curse by not fixing the issue from AdSense
  • Ruined his finances by going into bigger amounts of debt for stupid shit without putting it into his...ahem..."business"
  • Ruined the vest streak by disregarding earlier earnings in the very next stream
  • Ruined the double vest and the jeans memes
  • Ruined Twitch letting his ass back by yelling about how shit they are even though they let his stupid ass be on their site forever despite being a shit and complaining about bits that got him suspended before
  • (There's probably 3723984 more things he's ruined but I don't care enough)
Just another day for DSPill.

Gensou Hadou

I won't lose even to the rain!
kiwifarms.net
At the end of the stream, chat was trying to ask Phil to drop Nier as he's beaten it. His reply was "No, a few dedicated fans only come in for Nier and they are supportive"

It's one guy! He comes in, drops a ton and leaves, he doesn't even watch the stream. But yeah Phil, keep pushing the fans away whilst you suck Whale dick.

I'm loving this arc.
Fuck that guy. Both Phil and the guy dropping $400 every time he streams Nier. Nier is too good of a game for someone like Phil.

Guess i'm toxic now!

kiwifarms.net
  • Ruined easy money on YouTube by begging randoms to click on ads then bitching about it
  • Ruined Machinima by talking shit about them then wondering why they let him go
  • Ruined Curse by not fixing the issue from AdSense
  • Ruined his finances by going into bigger amounts of debt for stupid shit without putting it into his...ahem..."business"
  • Ruined the vest streak by disregarding earlier earnings in the very next stream
  • Ruined the double vest and the jeans memes
  • Ruined Twitch letting his ass back by yelling about how shit they are even though they let his stupid ass be on their site forever despite being a shit and complaining about bits that got him suspended before
  • (There's probably 3723984 more things he's ruined but I don't care enough)
Just another day for DSPill.

"Once again this is a situation where I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and I am being punished like I did" - Phil every time he fucked himself over.

King DDT

You better tech that, you lil-
kiwifarms.net
Holy crap, that MASSIVE whale call before going on his piss break.

Clipped:

View attachment 2145363

He has been bringing up his mortage payment stucturally now for the past couple of days, constantly trying to guilt-trip his viewers. How the fuck is this allowed on Twitch? It's absolutely fucking disgusting.
I thought there was no way Dave would be shameless enough to bump his tips goal to $200 for each stream. Should have known better to give him any benefit of the doubt.

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

THE ANGER OF GOD IS COMING!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2146540
DAHX(X)ED

More cope from Phil as he probably realised he might have to walk back his lies about the information he gets from paypal
Reminder that this is the same guy who refuses to show us the home screen of his iphone to finally disprove the harmful Champions meme that he knows people are being harassed over
The trolls will hack into my privacy if I did that dood!

Kaisaku Duze

kiwifarms.net
Man, Phil playing Returnal as a coping mechanism for his purchase of a console with no games on it is backfiring hard, the man just cannot handle a roguelike at all. He really should've just played Hades last year when it first came out, the permanent upgrades between runs, near-constant new dialogue between deaths and multiple starting weapons would've at least somewhat kept the bitching at bay due to constant "progress" being made. Of course, with the game being so highly regarded by many players, any bullshit complaints from Phil would've been torn apart even faster then usual, so maybe its for the best.

Guess i'm toxic now!

kiwifarms.net
"The funny part about this is... There is always an excuse from the people that aren't going to contribute anyway. People used to cheer and sub, but now you want a justification? Ack ack ack what you talking about"

So, you better have a good motive to not give him money.
"This is a time of need" Phil you are always in need of other people's money.

Iron Hamster

Days DSP has waited for Twitch apology: 21
kiwifarms.net
"The funny part about this is... There is always an excuse from the people that aren't going to contribute anyway. People used to cheer and sub, but now you want a justification? Ack ack ack what you talking about"

So, you better have a good motive to not give him money.
The best was his crying yesterday that the excuse for not going to patreon was that people got free prime subs to use. Then he turns around and asks what the 'other' excuse is. lol. There is no 'other' excuse.