• After the next month

Votes: 42 18.8%
  • Before next month because of "bills"

Votes: 128 57.1%

• Total voters

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
my god am I glad I checked out when he went on his babbling about twitch streamers being objectified cause of hot tub streams...

I'm more amazed his paypigs are this stupid that they eat this shit up like it's gospel.
I like to think DSP is more paralleled to the Teletubbies, where a bunch of dumbed down nonsense gets prattled out and it makes the speds happy that something is interacting with them even though there is no actual intelligent conversation going on. One day I hope to, for my own amusement, take one of DSP's streams and cut out all the dead air/talking about money/thanking people for donations and see how long on average DSP's awesome top tier commentary takes up his after prestream content.

DerichLovesNWA

kiwifarms.net

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
I like to think DSP is more paralleled to the Teletubbies, where a bunch of dumbed down nonsense gets prattled out and it makes the speds happy that something is interacting with them even though there is no actual intelligent conversation going on. One day I hope to, for my own amusement, take one of DSP's streams and cut out all the dead air/talking about money/thanking people for donations and see how long on average DSP's awesome top tier commentary takes up his after prestream content.
I like that idea, there are videos on youtube of wrestling promos where they take out the words and it's just the heavy breathing, real funny stuff and I bet one could be done of nothing but Piggys bodily functions.

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
Two things,

- Dave doesn't realize that McCarran airport is a real place Vegas

- Actually said when talking about Twitch "I wonder where the money is going, doesn't seem like it's going back into the business", ultimate projection
Of course it never occurs to Phil how expensive renting server space for a content delivery network providing live video is, or paying employees to keep everything running.
Phil thinks because he doesn't have to pay them to broadcast himself rocking back-and-forth making goblin noises it just exists free of charge. Phil can't fathom anything outside of his little paranoid shut-in life. Literally everything he says about the outside world and other people is 100% projection.

UaineRunei

Hate Army lieutenant
kiwifarms.net
Going by that Only Iced Coffee could also be
  • James The Lesser
  • Light Syde Paul
  • Lyte Syde Bill
  • Dark Syde Phil
  • Dark Syde Detective
  • Review Tech USA
  • Low Tier God
Or maybe... Nigel of Ukip

If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

View attachment 2251032
Fuck, I regret bringing the 3 name thing up. He used this tatic for a short time, only for a few names, but people think that's all he does with names...

The only thing that tells it's OiC doing this is the amount money tipped. He tries to hide it's him, but he's the only idiot that wastes that much on a YT stream.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he ever host the game shows? He would have gotten some new viewers just from having it in the stream title. There was something like 80k viewers watching on one stream. It's a weird thing with Phil where whenever the event isn't specifically centered around him, he becomes extremely uncomfortable, like when chat starts having a conversation that isn't about him.
DSP doesn't actually want new viewers. He's serious when he says he "just want to keep what he has."

Any time in the past that he was raided on Twitch, he clammed up until they got bored and went away.

I think that he thinks that any new viewers must be trolls. It's also easier to be king of his domain of 300-500 people than 1000.

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
DSP doesn't actually want new viewers. He's serious when he says he "just want to keep what he has."

Any time in the past that he was raided on Twitch, he clammed up until they got bored and went away.

I think that he thinks that any new viewers must be trolls. It's also easier to be king of his domain of 300-500 people than 1000.
Paranoia dominates his existence. It's crazy to think how much more he could be making if he took more chances and was more outgoing, considering how much he already makes doing the bare minimum.

Fill Bern El

The Dossier Archives
kiwifarms.net
Going by that Only Iced Coffee could also be
  • James The Lesser
  • Light Syde Paul
  • Lyte Syde Bill
  • Dark Syde Phil
  • Dark Syde Detective
  • Review Tech USA
  • Low Tier God
Or maybe... Nigel of Ukip

If you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

View attachment 2251032
Due to Nigel of Ukip admitting he is OIC, it is with a heavy heart that I announce we must pick a new leader of the illuminati. I'm that cat. Please refer to me as either Fill of Ukip or Archives of Ukip for now on. Thank you.
DSPAoU.png

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Fuck, I regret bringing the 3 name thing up. He used this tatic for a short time, only for a few names, but people think that's all he does with names...

The only thing that tells it's OiC doing this is the amount money tipped. He tries to hide it's him, but he's the only idiot that wastes that much on a YT stream.
Not at all mate, I think looking for those patterns is really good. I do the same when I look into people. However I believe OIC has shown he has no real pattern to his nicknames. He uses random names, names he nicks from detractors or even kanji. At this point I am positive people follow his "pattern" to troll trolls because so many detractors dislike OIC that they can't not go for the bait.

Poo Twister

kiwifarms.net
Not at all mate, I think looking for those patterns is really good. I do the same when I look into people. However I believe OIC has shown he has no real pattern to his nicknames. He uses random names, names he nicks from detractors or even kanji. At this point I am positive people follow his "pattern" to troll trolls because so many detractors dislike OIC that they can't not go for the bait.

I've given up looking for patterns with him. I have absolutely no idea who he is, and I don't really care. As long as he keeps blowing money on Phil then I'm happy.

JimiHendrix

The best jazz player around.
kiwifarms.net
Ok, tuned into his Fallout stream. It apparently is now the watch Boone do all the actual work stream. He got into a fight with some dogs, threw one grenade and then proceeded to run away and wait for Boone to take care of em.

Just goes to show that Dave will do anything to avoid actually having to play the game.

i just want to comment, this is what he did like, 9 years ago, when he first played NV.

DontEatSilicaGel

kiwifarms.net
I've given up looking for patterns with him. I have absolutely no idea who he is, and I don't really care. As long as he keeps blowing money on Phil then I'm happy.

Just keep an eye out in the news for child sex offenders being arrested. Particularly ones which work late/night shifts. When the donations dry up it should be easy enough to figure out.

Poo Twister

kiwifarms.net
Just keep an eye out in the news for child sex offenders being arrested. Particularly ones which work late/night shifts. When the donations dry up it should be easy enough to figure out.

That's actually what I'm hoping for. Phil has become dependent on him, if he just vanished then piggy would go into a full meltdown. The fallgout would be hilarious. I think he will vanish when he slips up and gets doxxed, but prison or death would be just as convenient.

Peko

kiwifarms.net
Phil's comparing the competitive Street Fighter scene to actual gang life
EDIT: The context (8:20-10:10)
Really hate to be "on DSP's side" but he's not wrong. East vs West coast was a huge mentality in the old days of the FGC. Not even like super old pretty much up until e-sports made everything sterile. Commentators were biased towards whoever was from their coast, if you were playing in a major on the east but you were from the west the whole crowd boo'd you. That's really just how it was. There was never violence but people talked shit based on where you were from. 80% of FGC being stationary probably lends to this.
Now do I believe DSP actually was ever in any EvW crew battles? No. Dudes just trying to latch on to old FGC history for some reason like he always does.

BepsiLight

kiwifarms.net
Did he really drop Divinity?
Interesting he said he has "so much going on right now". I took a look and found out he's playing:
A pokemon game
A boring as shit baseball game
A game he had already played before (Mass Effect)
Another game he had already played before (Fallout)
Fucking Call of Duty again
An action packed schedule with no wiggle room at all it seems.