DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 143 29.3%
  • February

Votes: 223 45.7%
  • March

Votes: 217 44.5%
  • April

Votes: 166 34.0%

• Total voters

Ravelord

How quickly the tide turns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"What? I have to think and make a strategy? Cawmahn dood!"
Pretty much this and the fact that he won't know about the Augments or its investment for better ones (things like omnicast or dualcast). And when he hears about that, he will say it's a beginner's trap.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Because he doesn't spend enough time in a social setting to be that aware?
YT and Twitter are social settings, it is his interaction with other people that is completely lacking.

@Son of Big Boss Not sure but think it was in his kitchen in his last tour of the house.

Edit:
Phil often talk about how many fans he has outside of the USA, i think he is mixing himself up with someone else.
(Rather listen to this than Phils singing and snorting and that is factual!)

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Why does he keeps on playing games that require grinding in the first place? It should be a big "no" for someone playing just to stream it.
Views. Remember he's all about the views but totally doesn't care about the views gaiz even though he keeps going on about how he doesn't know if he should continue this game because of a lack of views.

Launchpad McQuack

It's not my job to fuck you on your birthday
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 164657 View attachment 164658

Remember to donate to his Patreon, otherwise he will end up on the streets.
Holy fuck! I had to check Amazon to see if that was a fake ad. It sure isn't. I had heartburn spending $100 on mine.
I asked myself "who needs a coffee maker that costs $550?"
Oh, how silly of me. DSP does. He requires the finest Italian roast coffee.

Leo Bonhart

Words of truth are not pleasing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, it's a K-cup machine that also doubles as a hot-water maker for instant noodles because a kettle is too complicated for the Cooking King. He's not getting anywhere near the finest Italian roasts; he is getting budget coffee thrown into a little plastic cup with the privilege of paying ten-fold what somebody with a decent espresso machine or even a cafetière is paying. *Make sure to follow the link to my Patreon.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Dude, it's a K-cup machine that also doubles as a hot-water maker for instant noodles because a kettle is too complicated for the Cooking King. He's not getting anywhere near the finest Italian roasts; he is getting budget coffee thrown into a little plastic cup with the privilege of paying ten-fold what somebody with a decent espresso machine or even a cafetière is paying. *Make sure to follow the link to my Patreon.
The only reason for getting a Keurig is convenience or when you only want to make one cup, you're working from home and can't get away. Which is why I have one in the office at home next to my PC. But if you're using it for instant ramen inna cup then you're doing it wrong because the water in those things isn't hot enough.

The coffee pods can be decent enough but they're expensive for what you actually get.

DickStroke on the other hand is using this because he's a lazy buttwipe and can't wait the couple minutes it takes to make coffee properly using a stove top moka pot.

kcbbq

Once.
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck! I had to check Amazon to see if that was a fake ad. It sure isn't. I had heartburn spending $100 on mine.
$550 K-cup makers blow my mind. All that money to make instant coffee.

DickStroke on the other hand is using this because he's a lazy buttwipe and can't wait the couple minutes it takes to make coffee properly using a stove top moka pot.
Moka pots are OK, a standard drip machine with a permanent filter isn't really any worse as long as it isn't too cheap to hit a correct temperature. Moka pots aren't particularly common in the US.

The cheap gimmicky Aeropress makes good coffee if you ignore the claims on the packaging, too. You wouldn't think so.

Using an ibrik might be the most amusing way, or one of those Japanese vacuum thingies.

Last edited:

Overcast

Perfection has no age
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phillip got his copy of Ocarina of Time

also

He finally, after putting it off for several days, finished his review of The Last Guardian. He was able to according to him, do it in around 6 hours.

20 Minutes long
BTW He shits on Duke Nukem Forever in the first minute. His review of DNF was him loving it and attacking reviewers for hating it.

Some of his points/complaints
>How can you sell a game for a console that it doesn't play well on. Cites frame drops on standard PS4 compared to PS4 Pro.
>Trico only works when he wants too. He does not like how Trico doesn't listen to all of his commands and do what he wants Trico to do.
>Complains about "Vague" controls, blames long development for controls
>Plot of Last Guardian is missing, complains about plot holes
>Says plot is dated
>Upset the plot isn't told in a modern way and that all the plot is in the "Last Hour"
>All the gameplay and puzzles are 8 years old
>Says the game could of ground breaking, but came out too late, and all of its gameplay has been done before. Cites Uncharted and other action games
>Says the game is too easy
>Muh $60
>Repeats the cry about $60 several times
>Shits on "Hipster Reviewers" for praising the game.
>"Have to be real with you" goes on to complain about how "dated" the game is
>No replayability, he doesn't replay any game.
>7/10
This game is terrible! The plot doesn't explain anything! I hate this game!

7/10

Anyway, I look forward to him attempting FF4 on the DS. That game I remember was quite hard. Also, whatever happened to no more RPG's?

Meta Junglira

The Fuck is a Junglira?
kiwifarms.net

7/10

Anyway, I look forward to him attempting FF4 on the DS. That game I remember was quite hard. Also, whatever happened to no more RPG's?
He can barely remember what he has for breakfast. Do you expect him to remember things he says unless it's on his script?

kcbbq

Once.
kiwifarms.net

7/10

Can't you still grind a little bit on the second half of Mt. Ordeals on the skeeleatins that give more XP than they really should and be OP for the rest of the game, or did they tone it down?

• Informative
Reactions: Karen Riley

Overcast

Perfection has no age
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't you still grind a little bit on the second half of Mt. Ordeals on the skeeleatins that give more XP than they really should and be OP for the rest of the game, or did they tone it down?
Not sure. The DS version is the only version of FF4 I played.

• Informative
Reactions: Karen Riley