DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Within a month

Votes: 266 70.2%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 29 7.7%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 65 17.2%

• Total voters

Fill Bern El

The Dossier Archives
kiwifarms.net
"Okay! Uuum, alottapeepul told me that Activision got sued for sexual harassment. Now, I've NEVER sexually harassed anyone ever! Sexual harassment is wrong and it's disgusting, okay?"
*someone brings up PandaLee*
"Alright, some idiot's saying stupid shit, I'm just gonna ban him. Tuh-huh!"
If only people realized how much it looks like DSP exploited Pandalee. Like I don't even post most of it 'cause it's just upsetting.
DSPPanda.png

100% VIRGIN M00TY

The King Of Inceldom, Ultimate Trucel
kiwifarms.net
So are we going to get a new item reveal every couple of days now? I bet Phil will be hoping for a ton of viewers to show up this time unlike the laptop unboxing.

He knows his streaming "career" is quickly going down the toilet so he does the only thing he knows how to do and spends spends spends. Enjoy the new chair/couch Phil!

Prince Lotor

Oldschool 80's winged-helmet autism
kiwifarms.net
I know that pre-stream is gonna be lined with gold dust. "So, on my only day off, guys!" *snort* "I made a tweet venting muh frustrations with YouTube and them paying me. Oh, btw, I need tips, guys! YouTube didn't pay me for everything...." Also, Phil: it's cheaper to cook from home! What you could spend at iHop, that's three breakfast meals that could be cooked at home. Minus the DoorDash fee/tip. C'mon, Phil. Be the mature adult you claim to be!
Phil has also shouted at his chat before that "it costs exactly the same to eat at a restaurant as it does to buy food at the store and make it yourself at home."

He shouted at them that the price of the food on a menu at a restaurant is exactly the same amount it would be if you bought the ingredients yourself at a store and made it at home.

I believe he actually defended this idea by saying some variation of, "If the food at a restaurant was more expensive than just buying it at a store why would anyone ever eat at a restaurant? They wouldn't! Restaurants would go out of business if they were more expensive than the store." He closed it out by saying that anyone who didn't agree with him is a dumb fucking child who's obviously never had to take care of themselves.

Phil thinks he could run a restaurant one day. Phil is retarded.

Jew-ish

kiwifarms.net
I believe he actually defended this idea by saying some variation of, "If the food at a restaurant was more expensive than just buying it at a store why would anyone ever eat at a restaurant? They wouldn't! Restaurants would go out of business if they were more expensive than the store." He closed it out by saying that anyone who didn't agree with him is a dumb fucking child who's obviously never had to take care of themselves.

That quote is the most autistic thing I have ever read.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Phil has also shouted at his chat before that "it costs exactly the same to eat at a restaurant as it does to buy food at the store and make it yourself at home."

He shouted at them that the price of the food on a menu at a restaurant is exactly the same amount it would be if you bought the ingredients yourself at a store and made it at home.

Not that I don't believe you, but I can't imagine even Phil is that fucking stupid so I would like to see a clip of this. I know I know, do my own research, but I suffer from a rare and debilitating illness known as being retarded and lazy.

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net
Not that I don't believe you, but I can't imagine even Phil is that fucking stupid so I would like to see a clip of this. I know I know, do my own research, but I suffer from a rare and debilitating illness known as being retarded and lazy.
I'm pretty tired, but Ill' try to find it. Here's a couple other Kiwis referencing it. Hopefully I'll be able to remember a specific sequence of words that'll make it pop up.
You missed the time where DSP explained to us that he only gets cheap food when he eats out and that by the time he buys all the ingredients it costs the same to cook at home than to eat out.

WRONG! Cooking food at home costs the same amount as eating out! Fact!

King of Super Casualized

"I hope there is a super casualized mode" — DSP
kiwifarms.net

If you can find this I'd love to see it. I can't imagine a more fucked up way of understanding business.

Volthoom

The Broken Moral Compass
kiwifarms.net
This dipshit truly is astonishing in his ways on surpassing his levels of faggotry. Just when you think he's hit rock bottom, he always manages to find a way to sink further into his pathetic mere existence. He is beyond help at this point. Anyone still supporting his lifestyle is a certified Grade A retard.

It baffles me how this man-child can receive over $600 in tips (within two days) and still claim not to have any money. This would be hilarious if it wasn't so frustrating and consistent in his timeline. The guy is a full blown beggar. He offers nothing to the world and when he's gone, the only thing he'll have contributed is laughter (at his expense) and memes. Phil if you're reading this, choke on a bag of dicks.
Phil is a grade A cunt. I admit I'm an ametur when it comes to DSP. But even I know a a greedy little shit when I see one. Phil can suck a sand paper cock

Sven

kiwifarms.net
Despite all the other storylines creating much entertainment you got to give credit when they seeded the Twitter Influencer into the new console gen storyline. His pathetic ass tepid water takes and sad brown nosing showing his desperation to be one of the 'in' group so badly, and so obviously just so he can dunk on the plebs at that point. And to think so many of these Twitter shenanigan's all steamed from one of his wheelchairs getting a PS5 and Phil being so ass-blasted and jealous about it.

Prince Lotor

kiwifarms.net
That quote is the most autistic thing I have ever read.
If you can find this I'd love to see it. I can't imagine a more fucked up way of understanding business.
Oh god, I found it. It was a fucking $1 SnoKarl rant. He calls SnoKarl 5 years old for not understanding this and end his rant with saying "Facts & Logic". The kicker is Phil is giving this rant barely 3 weeks after filing for bankruptcy. Phil is even more retarded than I remembered.
Timestamped @ 45m35s Edit: Video wouldn't embed? Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBtaG9XPyj4&t=45m35s

WhalefromtheRafters

kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Dark being on the Youtube is a result of the long series of being canceled various times over. I don't know how much harder you can cancel someone to be honest.
Well to be fair YouTube allowed faggots/queerosexuals on like James Charles and Jay station after giving them the ban hammer once. YouTube is fucking retarded and it will take sometime before they get sick of Phil's shit and the automated report system gets overloaded and just bans him.

Chef Autism

kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine a world where DSP gets banned from Twitter somehow and can't send out whale calls?

Phil's main problem in life is that he's a coward. He can never say what he really thinks or feels, not even to himself. He can't even bring himself to utter the word "money" anymore. Everything he says and thinks, even when it's just him and his gin, is contrived in some way.