DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 20 5.3%
  • Within a month

Votes: 266 70.0%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 29 7.6%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 65 17.1%

• Total voters
Oh this Tom Clancy mobile game was one of the biggest flops of all time? I wonder what happened. After Phil's 10 years of working in the gaming industry I'm sure he'll have an informed take.
Phil: This game flopped! Nuhu!
This huge videogame company is embroiled in a scandal alleging systemic abuse over years? I wonder what insights Phil's 10 year knowledge of working in the gaming industry will bring.
Phil: Yikes!

But ask him about a two dollar cheeseburger he ate in 1999 and he'll give you a twenty minute monologue.

Phil has also shouted at his chat before that "it costs exactly the same to eat at a restaurant as it does to buy food at the store and make it yourself at home."

He shouted at them that the price of the food on a menu at a restaurant is exactly the same amount it would be if you bought the ingredients yourself at a store and made it at home.

I believe he actually defended this idea by saying some variation of, "If the food at a restaurant was more expensive than just buying it at a store why would anyone ever eat at a restaurant? They wouldn't! Restaurants would go out of business if they were more expensive than the store." He closed it out by saying that anyone who didn't agree with him is a dumb fucking child who's obviously never had to take care of themselves.

Phil thinks he could run a restaurant one day. Phil is retarded.
Here I am buying rice and chicken from Trader Joe's like an idiot when I could have been saving big bucks buying Chinese takeout.
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard Phil say. What does he think? Those bastard restaurant owners are trying to undercut the little guys like Walmart? It's kind of unacceptable for a man his age to be so fundamentally ignorant on basic facts about how life works. I think even children instinctually understand the concept of restaurants charging more for buying, preparing, and serving the food.

Jew-ish

kiwifarms.net
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard Phil say. What does he think? Those bastard restaurant owners are trying to undercut the little guys like Walmart? It's kind of unacceptable for a man his age to be so fundamentally ignorant on basic facts about how life works. I think even children instinctually understand the concept of restaurants charging more for buying, preparing, and serving the food.
I think the funniest part is the implication that Phil, of all people, doesnt tip lol

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, I found it. It was a fucking $1 SnoKarl rant. He calls SnoKarl 5 years old for not understanding this and end his rant with saying "Facts & Logic". The kicker is Phil is giving this rant barely 3 weeks after filing for bankruptcy. Phil is even more retarded than I remembered.
Timestamped @ 45m35s Edit: Video wouldn't embed? Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBtaG9XPyj4&t=45m35s
That rant was both retarded and a prime example of why DSP is not financially well off. Thankyou for giving this early Christmas present to me.

Fill Bern El

The Dossier Archives
kiwifarms.net
Oh god, I found it. It was a fucking $1 SnoKarl rant. He calls SnoKarl 5 years old for not understanding this and end his rant with saying "Facts & Logic". The kicker is Phil is giving this rant barely 3 weeks after filing for bankruptcy. Phil is even more retarded than I remembered.
Timestamped @ 45m35s Edit: Video wouldn't embed? Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBtaG9XPyj4&t=45m35s
of course it was Snowkarl that started that oh my fucking god

also he said he eats at places w/o ordering appetizers and desserts? what the fuck man, I thought when he meant eating out he was going to Burger King or some shit, not fucking Olive Garden

FlappyBat

kiwifarms.net
Oh this Tom Clancy mobile game was one of the biggest flops of all time? I wonder what happened. After Phil's 10 years of working in the gaming industry I'm sure he'll have an informed take.
Phil: This game flopped! Nuhu!
This huge videogame company is embroiled in a scandal alleging systemic abuse over years? I wonder what insights Phil's 10 year knowledge of working in the gaming industry will bring.
Phil: Yikes!

But ask him about a two dollar cheeseburger he ate in 1999 and he'll give you a twenty minute monologue.

Here I am buying rice and chicken from Trader Joe's like an idiot when I could have been saving big bucks buying Chinese takeout.
Well if you value you labor at $200 per hour and count every second you spend buying and making the food, door dash might be cheaper. The fact that no one thinks like that should be enough for everyone to see how retarded that thought process is.

HERO_V

kiwifarms.net
Could you imagine a world where DSP gets banned from Twitter somehow and can't send out whale calls?

Phil's main problem in life is that he's a coward. He can never say what he really thinks or feels, not even to himself. He can't even bring himself to utter the word "money" anymore. Everything he says and thinks, even when it's just him and his gin, is contrived in some way.
That's why he has to be an autist and say "PAHSITIVE" instead. It's incredibly cringe. The guy is a complete dope.

marlintan

Brain Damaged Nigger
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, there is a reason that Asians, usually Koreans will run "Chinese" restaurants/ convenience stores in predominantly "white" areas. White folks are easily suckered into thinkin6g convenience is worth a 2x or 3x mark up just for them existing where its convenient for the juayguren to buy. It really might come back to PPB's jealousy of Asian's superiority to him in his SF days.

Chinese food in America is literally the cheapest thing you can serve in a buffet and still have customers. There's a reason why Chinese buffets will have wings/pizza/whateverwhitepeoplefood along with heaps of lo mein/rice/soups... it takes up room so they only need about 6 trays of food that has chicken/beef in it, because round eyes go to China buffet to eat (not even) rice noodles with Schezuan sauce on it.

EDIT: If any of yall go/gone to China, you will see the slopes live on like a dollar or two a day for 3 people in a house hold (back in the early 2000's is when I had first hand knowledge). My dad still makes my daughters eat hard boiled eggs when they with him, because he knows how hard protein is to come by if you eating bugs.
Long story longer, Chinese food is by design as cheap as it can be, there billions of Chinese, they figured out what work and doesn't work in the past X-thousand years. If orientals are selling it in the US, you can bet your bottom dollar it costs them 1/2 of what they make to run/supply the restaurant in a heavily trafficked area.

Last edited:

DerichLovesNWA

kiwifarms.net
And people continue to hate on Snowkarl when he’s given us nothing but gem after gem. *sigh*

DeeTracktor

kiwifarms.net
Cant wait until he owns the trolls with his 3 hour chair stream reveal after this. Im hoping for the platinum vest as he rants about idiots on the internet

''Only day I get to spend time with my wife'' means she is driving him to the fast food joint and back and is carrying the chair up the stairs to his office whilst he makes a fool of himself on the internet when he isnt even streaming

We are all so jealous Phil, really Im raging

:story:

EDIT he is still gin tweeting about his ''relaxing'' day off where his family is starving to death because of Twitch

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 07-11-14 DSP The Immortal on Twitter.png

Last edited:

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
All I can say is that I'm expecting the tips goal being hit during the prestream, because he will create a fantastic narrative about how trolls made him depressed when he had no money and how he persevered to be 'here with you guys, playing some games, having fun and thinking positively! Now, the best way to support me is tipping [...]'
He didn't even @ Youtube in any of his complaint tweets so they didn't see them, only his "fans" who he hopes to guilt into giving him money out of pity. Even they know it.

Mature Adult

kiwifarms.net
After a long week of playing video games working, DSP spends his day off...bitching and replying to people on twitter. Here are the time stamps for his tweets today. I omitted ones that were the same minute as another. Also the times are my local (CT)

12:19 PM
12:37 PM
12:38 PM
12:40 PM
12:49 PM
02:16 PM
02:47 PM
03:04 PM
03:14 PM
03:21 PM
03:25 PM
05:29 PM
06:53 PM
07:22 PM
07:41 PM
07:56 PM
11:15 PM
12:11 AM
12:55 AM
Edit: HES STILL GOING
02:25 AM
02:31 AM x2
02:39 AM x3
02:45 AM
03:56 AM

12 hours of his day off reading twitter and playing mobile games. His longest time between tweets was 3 hours. He legit spent the whole day seething, reading all the detractor tweets. What a relaxing day off.

Last edited:

Cistern Rumbler

Definitely Not Retarded
kiwifarms.net
I honestly can't imagine what it must feel like to sit at a restaurant once a week on the back of feigning distress to your viewers so they'll give up some of their money to you.

There's definitely some kind of lapse in morality to be able to do that week in and week out without eventually snapping and trying to fix your life if for nothing else but your own sense of self-worth and sanity. Phil and Kat are scumfucks.

I know this might sound like I'm MATI but I'm genuinely fascinated and repulsed by their complete detachment from any sense of self-respect.

I honestly can't imagine what it must feel like to sit at a restaurant once a week on the back of feigning distress to your viewers so they'll give up some of their money to you.

There's definitely some kind of lapse in morality to be able to do that week in and week out without eventually snapping and trying to fix your life if for nothing else but your own sense of self-worth and sanity. Phil and Kat are scumfucks.

I know this might sound like I'm MATI but I'm genuinely fascinated and repulsed by their complete detachment from any sense of self-respect.

You're thinking this through like a normal person with morals would. In Phil's mind, he deserves that money, and spending it today is fine because he'll get more money tomorrow.

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
because mine isn't that great.
It took you awhile, but you finally realized it
Most people aren’t streaming while being one of the most retarded and hated people alive
Man, do you know how much paint thinner costs. No one can afford to get to Phils level.

Shit today was great. I like how we have successfully gone from rock bottom to Moleman cemetary. I am not even sure what to say at this rate. Its just all disgusting. I wonder if he will ever look back and feel any sort of shame. Optimistic sure, but maybe on his death bed.

Crooked 16th

kiwifarms.net
The average price to eat out is around $20 vs around $5 when you cook at home but what does Forbes know.

https://journeyfoods.io/blog/cooking-at-home-vs-eating-out/#:~:text=Over%20the%20past%2012%20months,of%20eating%20out%20is%20%2420.37