DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

When will the tip goal be raised from $150 (set July 22nd) to $200?

• Never

Votes: 48 6.4%
  • Within a month

Votes: 368 49.1%
  • 2+ months

Votes: 73 9.7%
  • Tax begging time (December-March)

Votes: 260 34.7%

• Total voters

Le Redditeur Part Deux

The Person WIth Most Upboats
kiwifarms.net
I believe one of his mods (Marle) started tampering with his NightBot on Stream and he found out that she was really a detractor that infiltrated. He thinks it's JackieChin again when in reality, it's someone else.
Isn't JackieChin just FredFuchs in disguise? Everybody knows that all of Phil's haters are the same four or five people.

LillyTheBestGirl

Red Wine and Blindfolds
kiwifarms.net
Oh Phillip

aRS6heA.jpg
2017 is going to be great:popcorn:

grump

kiwifarms.net
Just a friendly common sense reminder to anybody planning to 'murder' phil by messing with his chatbots or some other such mild prank. Don't brag about it in public until you actually do it. Or at least don't give out enough details in order for any of his minions monitoring these places to run back to him until the deed is done. Give Phil a reason to actually be whining and stamping his feet. Once its finished you can shoot off your mouth all you want. Unless you're giving away important info about a future prank.

Meta Junglira

The Fuck is a Junglira?
kiwifarms.net
Just a friendly common sense reminder to anybody planning to 'murder' phil by messing with his chatbots or some other such prank. Don't brag about it in public until you actually do it. Or at least don't give out enough details in order for any of his minions monitoring these places to run back to him until the deed is done. Give Phil a reason to actually be whining and stamping his feet. Once its finished you can shoot off your mouth all you want. Unless you're giving away important info about a future prank.

That can be part of the beauty, though. You could literally say anything and DSP's spy network will go running to him, telling him that the detractors are planning a major attack on his Twitch channel and shut it down next Wednesday, January 11th, 2017, and he'll believe it.

It could be a lie or it could be the truth. We will see next Wednesday

grump

kiwifarms.net
That can be part of the beauty, though. You could literally say anything and DSP's spy network will go running to him, telling him that the detractors are planning a major attack on his Twitch channel and shut it down next Wednesday, January 11th, 2017, and he'll believe it.

It could be a lie or it could be the truth. We will see next Wednesday

Thats a good idea. On the flip side maybe this was just a closet fan of phil trying to drum up sympathy.

The Colonel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just a friendly common sense reminder to anybody planning to 'murder' phil by messing with his chatbots or some other such mild prank. Don't brag about it in public until you actually do it. Or at least don't give out enough details in order for any of his minions monitoring these places to run back to him until the deed is done. Give Phil a reason to actually be whining and stamping his feet. Once its finished you can shoot off your mouth all you want. Unless you're giving away important info about a future prank.
I guess I shouldn't say anything about that 'package' then.

grump

kiwifarms.net
Hey guise, I got something very very special planned for Phil. I've infiltrated his community pretending to be a loyal fan meticulously planning this attack for years because I have nothing better to do that plot the downfall of an obese manchild. What is it? Well, I don't want to spoil it too much but lets just say it involves fake Patreon pledges and Philly boy's in for a BIG surprise if he allows them to go through by the end of this month. I've posted multiple fake pledges under different monikers so if he doesn't manage to take them all down, well, he's going to really regret it. BTW I go by the name Kghaleon and Sammy Samosa sometimes and I made alot of the big dollar pledges. Hope nobody foils my plan by seeing this so they can run off to inform him.

Last edited:

Accel_Rider

kiwifarms.net
Hey guise, I got something very very special planned for Phil. I've infiltrated his community pretending to be a loyal fan meticulously planning this attack for years because I have nothing better to do that plot the downfall of an obese manchild. What is it? Well, I don't want to spoil it too much but lets just say it involves fake Patreon pledges and Philly boy's in for a BIG surprise if he allows them to go through by the end of this month. I've posted multiple fake pledges under different monikers so if he doesn't manage to take them all down, well, he's going to really regret it. BTW I go by the name Kghaleon and Sammy Samosa sometimes and I made alot of the big dollar pledges. Hope nobody foils my plan by seeing this so they can run off to inform him.
I hope you tell everything that you did in his Twitch chat. That'll really make him cry.

Le Redditeur Part Deux

The Person WIth Most Upboats
kiwifarms.net
What happened to Project 7? I already paid money for it
It's 7 years overdue now! ACKACKACK! Thanks for the Patreon pledges by the way! *snort*

Now, seriously, the way people always talked about "Project 7", always sounded like Phil withdrew from his supporters this really cool thing, when in reality it was some cringyworthy stuff that people should be thankful it got canned. I mean, the Project 7 videos are even less tolerable than regular DSP. If I want skits poorly written, poorly acted and poorly produced by an obese manchild, I'll stick with NastyCocksl- I mean, Linkara, thank you very much.

Accel_Rider

kiwifarms.net
It's 7 years overdue now! ACKACKACK! Thanks for the Patreon pledges by the way! *snort*

Now, seriously, the way people always talked about "Project 7", always sounded like Phil withdrew from his supporters this really cool thing, when in reality it was some cringyworthy stuff that people should be thankful it got canned. I mean, the Project 7 videos are even less tolerable than regular DSP. If I want skits poorly written, poorly acted and poorly produced by an obese manchild, I'll stick with NastyCocksl- I mean, Linkara, thank you very much.
I always thought it's because Phil took his fans' money and acted like a douche about it. At least, that's why I like to joke about it.