• "New Zealands Groundnesting Birds make for great Sleuths"

Careercow DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellFailing middle-aged let's player, fired by Machinima.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Phil is a dumbass, not an evil mastermind; it wouldn't surprise me if someone else is grabbing these TIHYDPs and giving them to Phil, he himself would probably be too lazy to even go through the effort of downloading someone else's video

Considering a lot of the TIHYDPs do not fit his standards it'd make sense it's someone else - he's just not smart enough to pretend to be other people to send videos to himself, much less make sockpuppets

• Agree Agree x 9
    Honeybunny

Honeybunny Men för i helvete!

kiwifarms.net
  2. Wouldn't surprised if he had another account besides KOG, DSP and KoHV, one that allows him to sneak around spying on others and do some self promotion.
    But i doubt that he have a ton of accounts and pretending to be lots of different people, just as i doubt that this stupidity and arrogance that he is showing is a act, because if it is then he would be one of the best actors in history.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism There are no facts, only interpretations.

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Another thing that happened was I believe Warner brother purchased Machinima the company that basically protects DSP. Any day some investors could say "fuck machinima" and end the company.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. So he can't just be making fun of KOCC, he has to be doing it for the money

Is... Is that some projecting I see, Phil?

• Agree Agree x 6
    Honeybunny

kiwifarms.net
  6. Why would you do anything on the internet, if not for money? Don't you know that internet = business? I have a business degree, so I know this. SNORT.

• Like Like x 1
    Le Redditeur Part Deux

Le Redditeur Part Deux The Person WIth Most Upboats

kiwifarms.net
  7. Well that's a big long wall of delusion. He's dead wrong in that last sentence however.

Without the SoK or autists like us, he would not be anything.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. He mentions sociopaths abusing the system for their own gain - more projection?

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  9. calling people who are mentally ill "brain sick" is an extremely insulting term. How would someone who is Bi polar react to that?

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Probably intense anger one minute then mirthful and merry the next follow by a small time frame of alternating between scared and jolly.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  11. look at that projection goddamn

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    Radical Goodspeed

Radical Goodspeed Makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2.

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 3
    Leo Bonhart

Leo Bonhart Words of truth are not pleasing.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. BeAwesomeOne posted a reply to Phil's last novella. Posting it here since it'll be purged in the next fifteen minutes or so.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 11
    FapCupFanta

FapCupFanta Delicious and Nutritious!

kiwifarms.net
  13. I'm thoroughly excited for the inevitable climax of the DSP rollercoaster. The pieces really seem to be falling into place lately. I'm just wondering what the first major happening of this year will be... I've got my money on Pandalee being the first domino to fall.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Today's prestream was a beauty: As it turns out, the "Sons of Kojima" who were offering him TIHYDPs of their own yesterday were just random trolls impersonating Loophole and Fred. Hardly a shocker, but despite that Phil showed up late to stream and spent most of prestream ranting about how evil TIHYDP and SoK are even though they had nothing to do with this debacle :story:

I swear, at this rate he's going to start asking his neighbors if they're really Fred Fuchs.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    twattycake

twattycake Gout: Not Even Once

kiwifarms.net
  15. He has a point, but telling a narcissist they're a narcissist accomplishes nothing - narcissists are not capable of being self-aware enough to realize such a fault, rendering it moot

That, and it's the only part Phil is going to focus on if he replies to it BECAUSE he's a narcissist and takes issue with any sort of insult

• Agree Agree x 5
    Honeybunny

kiwifarms.net
  16. That or his stupid ass getting rushed to the ER because he ignored that cough for over a month. Assuming he really does have a nasty cough and isn't being a hypochondriac.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Fred Fuchs is become his Clyde Cash.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Radical Goodspeed

Radical Goodspeed Makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Im more in line to believe that WB is going to put someone to go thru all the contracts that Machinima have given out to people and see which ones are beneficial and which ones are not and in the long run i would say Phil is the second.

I would be surprised if he have ever have spoken to his neighbors or know their names.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism There are no facts, only interpretations.

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.