DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will snowkarl return to Phil's streams (banned Nov 3rd)?

• Never

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Within a week

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Within a month

Votes: 144 43.5%
  • Next year

Votes: 13 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNEEDthatMoney

kiwifarms.net
Okay, everyone, I'm gonna be 100% upfront and honest with you.

We had a whole stream and we got, what? *checks pages counter* 4 PAGES!? Wow, what happened? I don't know what's going on! I'm loving this thread and any idiot who doesn't post here can suck a turd right out of my gaping asshole!

Look, posts are not expected nor are they apprecia-, I mean, they are appreciated! So please post! Today is my day ahff, but I still need your posts! People say they love this thread and its content is great! So stop sperging about OIC in his thread and talk about ME! HEREEEE!

The 10,000th page anniversary is coming up. I need you guys to step it up & contribute, if you want to see more shitposting.

King of Super Casualized

"I hope there is a super casualized mode" — DSP
kiwifarms.net
Dave's myopia never allows him to realize that anything that limits detractor interaction with his content limits overall engagement. He's enabled comments and is now begging for people to leave them because they have to be approved. People barely even bother to quote tweet him talking shit anymore...

View attachment 2704928
This fucking idiot doesn't know how anything works. Does he really believe that there's one button YouTube presses to enable features across the entire website? They roll out features slowly, over a percentage of traffic, watch their metrics and logs to make sure nothing serious has broken, and then continue rolling it out.

It's not like there's one server, Phil. There's nothing and no one he won't insult or belittle despite how absolutely marginal his understanding of anything is.

"THEY SAID THEY DID THIS BUT I DON'T SEE IT", like, for real?

EDIT: Even if they rolled it out to 100% of traffic at once, it would still take time to propagate the new configuration settings to the data centers across the world, and the load balancers would have to slowly move traffic to the servers with the new configuration so as to not overwhelm them.

It's just like, if you don't know what you're talking about, just shut the fuck up, you know?

Last edited:

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
Dave's myopia never allows him to realize that anything that limits detractor interaction with his content limits overall engagement. He's enabled comments and is now begging for people to leave them because they have to be approved. People barely even bother to quote tweet him talking shit anymore...

View attachment 2704928
> hilarious

I hate the way this fat fuck uses that word. "Hilarious" is something that makes you almost go crazy because of how insanely funny it is. To Phil, it's a synonym of "annoying".

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2704928
How is it gonna help DSPGAMING?

He thinks people will watch his videos now that they cant see the dislikes or what? Genuine question.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
How is it gonna help DSPGAMING?

He thinks people will watch his videos now that they cant see the dislikes or what? Genuine question.

He'll just use his usual semantics to make himself look more successful and popular.

"Oh, everyone thinks my videos suck? Well I don't see any dislikes on the videos, so I guess you're WRONG idiot!"

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
He'll just use his usual semantics to make himself look more successful and popular.

"Oh, everyone thinks my videos suck? Well I don't see any dislikes on the videos, so I guess you're WRONG idiot!"
I can actually see this fucker saying that. Plus, no one will be able to see the dislikes so he is definitely going to say his like/dislike ratio is positive now. But seriously hiding the dislikes might help his channel a little bit but definitely not enough to bring back his dead channel from the grave. I think Phil is blowing this dislike removal out of proportion but it's the PigRoach so he gets excited for any little thing like when he gets his half-naked jpegs of men in thongs.

Viewer: Can you show us the ratio on your phone to prove your videos have more likes than dislikes?
Piggy: Uhhh (SNORT) if I show you my phone trolls will try to hack my phone so no I will not show it idiot. God people are so stupid and don't care about my well being or my families. You know what, for asking such a dumb question you will get banned. ACKACKACK

Adolt Pigler

TU HUH!
kiwifarms.net
I can actually see this fucker saying that. Plus, no one will be able to see the dislikes so he is definitely going to say his like/dislike ratio is positive now. But seriously hiding the dislikes might help his channel a little bit but definitely not enough to bring back his dead channel from the grave. I think Phil is blowing this dislike removal out of proportion but it's the PigRoach so he gets excited for any little thing like when he gets his half-naked jpegs of men in thongs.

Viewer: Can you show us the ratio on your phone to prove your videos have more likes than dislikes?
Piggy: Uhhh (SNORT) if I show you my phone trolls will try to hack my phone so no I will not show it idiot. God people are so stupid and don't care about my well being or my families. You know what, for asking such a dumb question you will get banned. ACKACKACK

I don't see how hiding the dislikes will help his channel even a little bit. Someone here made the point that it's just going to discourage downvotes. Meaning less engagement and an even deeper burial in the algorithm. Most of his engagement was dislikes to begin with.

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2704928

wow, he really is getting worse, like he legit might have a mental condition thats making him dumber by the day or gin brain rot has kicked into high gear..

the part of the tweet thats cut off in th quote literally says the dislike button is staying...It's in the tweet he quoted, like the actual tweet he would have had to read to make this comment. I mean yes it was seven more words and thats hard, like streaming 7 days straight but really PP? really?

KKKrèmebrûlée

It's called neck set hair
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2704928
What's with his autistic third person? Why not say it'll help my channel? He did the same on twitch, "this is darksydephil's page for live stream, check out his massive archive of youtube videos".

Status
Not open for further replies.