DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

When will snowkarl return to Phil's streams (banned Nov 3rd)?

• Never

Votes: 45 13.6%
  • Within a week

Votes: 129 39.0%
  • Within a month

Votes: 144 43.5%
  • Next year

Votes: 13 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fact Me Till I Fart

kiwifarms.net
Business Major doesn't understand the concept of an announcement and that changes take time to implement

Also coming from the guy who has been teasing a PC upgrade and greenscreen for 5+ years
Keywords are
PC Upgrade

And

Green Screen

Both of which aren't going to be funded directly by PhilPig's "own muhney"

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
who exactly is getting "dislike harassed"? only videos from big corps get massive dislike bombs

big fucking surprise

yeah, I can see that. A say, a company like sony or universal or disney might say they don't like advertising on youtube because why would they take out advertisments on youtube if they're onw content is being "dislike harassed".

It's not a far stretch seeing as youtube lets copyright strikes against negative movie reviews constantly "slip through the cracks" or could be the way social media is going, everything is positive and you like everything!

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
yeah, I can see that. A say, a company like sony or universal or disney might say they don't like advertising on youtube because why would they take out advertisments on youtube if they're onw content is being "dislike harassed".

It's not a far stretch seeing as youtube lets copyright strikes against negative movie reviews constantly "slip through the cracks" or could be the way social media is going, everything is positive and you like everything!
Also the content they're trying to bank on is changing. From what I know of the digital entertainment industry, which isn't much admittedly, the single most profitable animation channel right now is some generic baby appeal bullshit of the type you can just pop on TV and let babysit the diaper wearing mongoloids all day. There's quite a few "24/7" channels that just endlessly play things on loop for this purpose and a dislike bar probably fucks with the metrics, so they're just removing the metrics completely.

JPG

Dentheads United
kiwifarms.net
His latest tweet:

"Tons of news about Elden Ring, the GTA Trilogy, Steam Deck, The Gunk, YouTube dislikes.... ....all, of course, on my day off."

Almost as if the world continues to spin on his days off. Yes Phil, most people consider Wednesday a "work" day....
If only Phil had a flexible job that he could report on such developments when they come out.
(:_(

BlueRyder4

kiwifarms.net
13 years of begging and 10,000 pages on the farms. Congrats Phil on your Begacy

Attachments

• 12a82eec4b468cd9fbcd635720d85d6c.jpg
    12a82eec4b468cd9fbcd635720d85d6c.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 55

DerichLovesNWA

kiwifarms.net
LOL @ 55k watching Rekieta right now.

EDIT: this is just the last couple minutes:

View attachment 2704769

EDIT2: I had to look this one up:
View attachment 2704780

Columbian Pesos. 10,000 of them is $2.58.
Metokur streamed for fun on Halloween and pulled similar dosh.

Who would have thought being a likeable and charismatic person would build a fan base?

On the topic of dislikes being removed, wow cool! So that means they’re removing likes as well, right? After all, without a metric in the opposite direction, it means nothing at all.

Last edited:

LolCowCentral

kiwifarms.net
Quick question. Has anyone actually approached panda for a tell all? Offered her money? Wings wanted thousands for interviews....I wonder what Panda would take for a tell all? 1,000? 5,000? 10,000?

I mean everyone has their price. And who would run the interview ?

I think the guy who does golden triangle gaming has a good head on his shoulders and could run that interview.

Thoughts?

Iron Hamster

Days Reddit has waited for DSP apology: 4
kiwifarms.net
Status
Not open for further replies.