Dramacow Darryl McAdams / Rebecca Valentine - Uncle Fester the Techno Molester

Suburban Bastard

Take your fucking vaccine already
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nice write up. I'm surprised his queer lab shit earns a little over 1k with just 29 patrons, and all they've done is archive a magazine and some other bullshit. Maybe he's playing the long con and using the troon community to secretly fund his sounding hobby?
Yeah, it’s a lot of money for doing nothing, but it’s also jack shit since he lives in San Francisco, Even his patreon admits it’s not halfway to his goal.

Spedestrian

Violins, Vile Lens, Violence
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't AVGN review this dude's NES game?
TheMcAdamsFamilyFestersQuest.png

Suburban Bastard

Take your fucking vaccine already
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol

if I had a nickel for every time a tranny goes “cool I’m famous now”...

Last edited:

Revo

Good Joe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

lol

if I had a nickel for every time a tranny goes “cool I’m famous now”...
1. Jason's tweet archive: http://archive.md/yaVyc
2. Darryl's tweet archive: https://archive.vn/nrAmU

The Batter

I'm The Batter. I came from the chimney.
kiwifarms.net

PlasticOwls

Gone Forever
kiwifarms.net
1. Points to him for having a profile picture accurate to his looks. Too many troons here lie about their looks.

2. More points to him for losing a third of his body fat to make an effort to troon out, even if the result is equally horrifying

3. Lots of points taken away because the dude's skin looks like tissue paper against sunlight. He should go outside more.

This is a very fast growing thread, kudos to the kiwis who bothered to document and dox him, hope the thread subject takes my points seriously and gets mad at me

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. Points to him for having a profile picture accurate to his looks. Too many troons here lie about their looks.

2. More points to him for losing a third of his body fat to make an effort to troon out, even if the result is equally horrifying

3. Lots of points taken away because the dude's skin looks like tissue paper against sunlight. He should go outside more.

This is a very fast growing thread, kudos to the kiwis who bothered to document and dox him, hope the thread subject takes my points seriously and gets mad at me

this one seems calm so far, but a chimp out could come at any time. they're definitely on the spectrum so i guess it comes down to their particular flavor of autism.

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand the "my DMs are open if you wish to dig further into my life" phase these people get into when they realize they have a thread here. Is it ego? Is it some humiliation fetish?
I think that's the "I'm pretending that I'm totally not freaked out or scared" phase. They all act like they are brave, badass troons at first with nothing to hide. Soon he'll figure out that claiming to be terrified of KF "assassins" gets him more attention. Just part of the lifecycle of a cow, I guess.