Dramacow Darryl McAdams / Rebecca Valentine - Uncle Fester the Techno Molester

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
here was the other interesting result (archive)

View attachment 1275801
when it comes to making to acronyms from unrelated components, nothing beats this T-shirt
pCQV2wO.jpg

Suburban Bastard

Moderna-fied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To elaborate further on some of the gender procedures:

Darryl received HRT from a service provider known as Lyon Martin Health Services, who are located in San Francisco. They focus on giving procedures to low income women and trannies.
1588866036260.png

The testicle removal occurred on March 7th, 2019. Given Darryl's location and the services provided by Lyon Martin, it's presumable he received the procedure at the same building.
1588865344717.png

I'm curious if this place played a role in his decision to move to San Francisco as a good number of his tweets beforehand involve searching for services.

Bland Crumbs

I don't endorse it. I just point the way.
kiwifarms.net
To elaborate further on some of the gender procedures:

Darryl received HRT from a service provider known as Lyon Martin Health Services, who are located in San Francisco. They focus on giving procedures to low income women and trannies.
View attachment 1276597

The testicle removal occurred on March 7th, 2019. Given Darryl's location and the services provided by Lyon Martin, it's presumable he received the procedure at the same building.
View attachment 1276565

I'm curious if this place played a role in his decision to move to San Francisco as a good number of his tweets beforehand involve searching for services.

If Dollar Tree Kurgan thinks his orgasms are a let down now wait until he has a rotting flesh tube in his abdomen.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
TIL what sounding is.

This new knowledge has degraded my quality of life. There is a little less sunshine in the world now.

I assume Fester is going to keep his dick so he can keep shoving things down his pee hole.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TIL what sounding is.

This new knowledge has degraded my quality of life. There is a little less sunshine in the world now.

I assume Fester is going to keep his dick so he can keep shoving things down his pee hole.

you can't stick sunshine down your dickhole bro

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Put plywood on skateboards to have mobile barriers using sandbags as some kind of anchor to immobilize them? What? Dude must be high as a kite right now. Nothing he has proposed makes any sense at all. Not that I would expect it to, but this is brain damage level of stupidity.

At least we all know there is zero chance of America being taken over by these degenerates. It's like watching retarded monkeys trying to build a pillow fort. Amusing, but someone will have to clean up all the shit they leave behind. RIP minimum wage workers who have to clean up after spoiled white people when they get bored of pretending to change the world.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Put plywood on skateboards to have mobile barriers using sandbags as some kind of anchor to immobilize them? What? Dude must be high as a kite right now. Nothing he has proposed makes any sense at all. Not that I would expect it to, but this is brain damage level of stupidity.

At least we all know there is zero chance of America being taken over by these degenerates. It's like watching retarded monkeys trying to build a pillow fort. Amusing, but someone will have to clean up all the shit they leave behind. RIP minimum wage workers who have to clean up after spoiled white people when they get bored of pretending to change the world.

He doesn't do drugs, even weed puts him in a weird mental state. he's sober and weird as fuck.