• ”the aspergers ridden delusions of a bald pedophile who cant even fathom how to get his dick wet after 25 years”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Dramacow Dave "Danielle" MuscatoHalf-Assed Trans Activist

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Sheikh_Speare, May 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. [​IMG]

This is Danielle Muscato, a brave, beautiful woman fighting against cis-sexism and transphobic bigotry.

Here's her twitter.

Muscato2.jpg

Note the uncannily accurate artist's depiction of Ms. Muscato.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Predictably, Danielle spends most of her time battling transphobes on Twitter and chimping about about cyberbullying.

Muscato3.jpg

Muscato1.jpg

Muscato4.jpg

Most of her tweets are about transgender bathroom rights, and she seems to have a palpable fear of being harassed by transphobic cis-men if forced to use the men's room (shades of Phil?).

Muscato5.jpg

One of Muscato's many awful, transphobic harassers:

Muscato6.jpg

Thankfully, Danielle has allies to keep the transphobes from harming his fragile person:

Muscato7.jpg

EDIT: Here are her Facebook accounts:

https://www.facebook.com/danielletheatheist
    https://www.facebook.com/daniellemuscato

• Informative Informative x 23
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    #1 Sheikh_Speare, May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  2. He's not even making the effort to look like a woman. I can't believe I'm saying this, but at least the assorted Rat Kings try.

• Agree Agree x 63
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Redeemer and Destroyer

Redeemer and Destroyer Vampiric Cishet Oppressor of Mankind

kiwifarms.net
  3. This guy is clearly screwing around playing games to mess with SJWs.

This is an obvious troll and I approve of it.

• Optimistic  x 36
    • Agree  x 8
    • Disagree  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam She'd better stop. She'd better stop.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. From his fat greasy scumfuck appearance I'd assume he's doing this to press charges and gain infamy.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Null

Null Ooperator

kiwifarms.net
  5. For those who don't "get it", he's pointing out the arbitrary nature of calling yourself trans and how doing so essentially gives you the "right" to do certain things and forces people to kowtow to your needs.

I disagree with necessity of this social experiment but he's making a good point.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 19
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm a little torn between "troll" and "delusional asshole" but his posts are great trolling even if he means them. He is Poe's Law in action.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 20
    kiwifarms.net
  7. To be fair, it's a hell of a lot of work to transition.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Warden

Warden mixed with Sonic

kiwifarms.net
  8. He looks like he can afford it. But I think I'm going with the troll route.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 10
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Redeemer and Destroyer

kiwifarms.net
  9. This guy has got to be next level trolling. Lets not get in his way!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Dingus Bing Bong

Dingus Bing Bong Shunned for Islamophobia.

kiwifarms.net
  10. The transgender thing dates back to November of 2014. That's definitely a long time to be calling yourself Danielle, even for the sake of trolling hard.

Although, that said, I found a LinkedIn but it seems exceptionally pronoun confused.

• Informative Informative x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  11. If he's trolling, he's a fairly committed troll. He's been going by "Danielle" since 2014. [EDIT: Foghorn beat me to it]

From reading his tweets I first assumed that he claiming trans to break the cotton ceiling and get lesbian tail, but he's not committed enough to go all the way (or even part of the way).

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net

12. I wish I could agree but unfortunately I was on the FtB comments board of Pharyngula when this tard bravely made the decision to come out as bearded woman.

He works at the CfI, the same hug box that :-
    "twitter gave me PTSD" Melody Hensley,
    Karen "if a man dumps me I will tell everyone he was an abuser and screw $60k out of patreon supporters for my defense fund when he sues me, then withdraw the complain and spend the money on shoes" Stollznow .
    And Carrie "I'm going to publicly claim Michael Sherman raped my friend but refuse to give any details that might prove the allegation, listen and believe shitlord" Poppy.

I have to admit that this was a few years ago, so I thought he would have at least bought a dress by now.

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Chemical snorfare

Chemical snorfare Party like it's 1853
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. So it really is just a no-effort transwomyn? I'll be damned.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Redeemer and Destroyer

kiwifarms.net
  14. No, it's not a long time. This has been an issue in trans communities for decades, it's just that right now it's in the media because of the bathroom laws. The "joke" has always existed, he just breaks it out again when this sort of shit is in the news.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Yep, I assumed when he made the announcement that he would like actually do the transition thing so I'm surprised he still looks like that.
    However, the people he works with and interacts with are full on tranny lovers, and would not put up with some kind of POE or attempt to "expose" double standards or something so I'm sure he's 100% a woman now.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chemical snorfare

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. 2 years of calling yourself Danielle when your name is fucking Dave on every professional account you have? I mean, the "atheist movement" is pretty exceptional but even still it seems like that would be a bit excessive.

I checked around Youtube, since atheists fucking love youtube videos of themselves, and there really isn't any content whatsoever where he's referred to as Dave after 2014.

In every instance it's Danielle. For example: how to get a job as a professional atheist activist. No idea how these people manage to not lose their shit when Danielle walks on stage.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. [​IMG]

Isn't s/he pretty?

• Winner  x 13
    • Feels  x 3
    • Like  x 1
    • Disagree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    Mary Tyler Meltdown

Mary Tyler Meltdown High Class Exhibortionist

kiwifarms.net

18. From 4 days ago

http://archive.li/KCkWe

believe me, this SJW/Atheist+ blog board would not put up with him if they thought he was a poe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chemical snorfare

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. He's either a hard working troll or a really fugly woman. :autism:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Loxiozzz

Loxiozzz Weebtastic
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah, I can see where you're coming from. Starting to look like I was wrong, egg on my face, I'm a moran, sorry!

• Feels Feels x 8
    Yellow Yam Scam

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.