• "Oh, shit."

Dramacow Dave "Danielle" MuscatoAtheism activist and Bernie Bro

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Sheikh_Speare, May 2, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. Yeah there's a reason that you need to get blood tests done before you get prescribed hormones in the first place. And Dave might even have blood pressure issues (I mean look at him, he's so pudgy and short) but I'm not certain that's even what he's talking about or if this has mutated into some Jake Alley-esque persecutory delusion where he thinks doctors are so transphobic they'll take any small thing (ex: cold/flu) and blame it on the hrt.

Which is what I think he was implying because Muscato's pretty dumb.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Cat Burglar
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. upload_2017-12-7_8-17-50.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-18-8.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-19-18.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-19-48.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-20-6.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-20-54.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-21-28.png

upload_2017-12-7_8-21-14.png
    upload_2017-12-7_8-21-53.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Boasting about how you manage to stay fat on a vegetarian diet is the pinnacle of bougie degeneracy, Davy. And as usual, we get some boring-ass fedora-tipping nonsense from this ogre. I honestly have no idea how you can be so bitter that the words "god", "soul", or "prayer" make you sperg (or how you can see yourself as any different than fundies who sperg out at anything that remotely looks blasphemous/heretical).

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic hand-Illuminated copypasta

kiwifarms.net
  4. There's something really gross about straight guys trooning out and calling themselves gay or lesbian. Not that he even needs it to feel oppressed if he can spin people making fun of Drumpf's dentures into somehow hurting trans people. Oh wait is calling him Drumpf like deadnaming? Better cry about it on Twitter, Dave.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. "sex positive"

Maybe if he could get laid, he wouldn't have to troon out.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net

6. tbh i've seen way more "junk food vegetarians" than anything else. they try to high road you on the diet but then claim fat shaming when you point out their unhealthiness

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Oh yeah, Red3blog is a fatass vegetarian who only eats cheese pizza.

trombonista

trombonista Just Like in an Ero Doujin
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. "sex positive"

troonslation: he is a rapist

Also he claimed that he CAN'T have sex because rape reasons and now it's suddenly the opposite.

Ugly, fat, lying scumbag.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Sinners Sandwich

Sinners Sandwich Eid, Pmurt, Eid

kiwifarms.net
  9. Dave, my parents never warned me about you because as much of a fuckup and disappointment as I was, they still credited me with just enough common sense to recognize a degenerate parasite when I saw one.
    Your whining about how fragile and easily hurt you are--when you have zero consideration for women in the homeless shelters you've occupied who have legitimately been victimized by men, and are re-traumatized by your presence, only to be told they're wrong for it--yeah, fuck you. I've got three missing teeth, am not offended by Trump denture jokes, and I would be cool with risking another lost tooth just to give you a swift kick in the nuts. DO NOT PRESUME TO SPEAK FOR ALL OF US WHO ARE DENTALLY DEFICIENT, DAVE. YOU SPEAK ONLY FOR YOURSELF.
    Mmmm. Yeah, and you've got Crohn's, you say? Tell me more about your food preferences, Dave.
    I have a crush on @LondonIsBlu, now. (And I'm laughing at you, Dave.)

• Winner Winner x 4
    Angry New Ager

Angry New Ager (22 Oct 2000 - 12 Dec 2013; still dead)

kiwifarms.net
  10. Artwork I stole from someone else far more talented than me.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  11. CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. This guy is up there with Jake Alley in the level of obnoxiousness of his tweets. Neither of them seem to realize that NO ONE likes whiny, self-important assholes, especially whiny self-important assholes that try to shut other people's speech and get their accounts banned. Also, I do not believe either of them was ever raped, or even ever sexually harassed. Because who would?

• Agree Agree x 7
    Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Reeeeee biological sex is troonphobic abuse!1

:autism::autism::autism::autism:

Sinners Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
  14. Now he's a civil rights activist who hosts a syndicated TV show.

Sometimes it's stuff like this that makes it extra clear the trans thing is a delusion for these people. They already are suffering from pretty extreme delusions, and the troonery is just a cherry on the psychosundae.

• Like Like x 2
    Abortions4All

Abortions4All Miniature American Flags For Mad Bears

kiwifarms.net
  15. CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. "civil rights activist"

-Calls women bitches and every other name in the book.

-Tells women to suck his dick if they don't think he is a woman.

-Hopes for violence against those that don't agree with him.

-Mean words that hurt my feefees on the internet are a crime.

"civil rights activist"

The next sound you will hear is MLK spinning in his grave.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia.Reservation When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.

kiwifarms.net
  17. So held for 2 days without food, water or availability of a restroom and raped repeatedly in 2005.

How old is Muscato?

Did the person ever get caught, charged, prosecuted and sent to prison? That sounds like fairly serious abuse. My guess is that is probably out of the statute of limitations, but he lived in Missouri.

MunsterCheese

MunsterCheese The Good Scout

kiwifarms.net
  18. I bet he is the actual rapist.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Sinners Sandwich

kiwifarms.net