Dave Hopkins - Furry Rape Fetishist

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
I just so happened to come across this forum and i have got to say is you guys have barely touched the tip of the iceberg. i have much dirt on Hopkins from when we associated it would make your head spin. in regards to the recent update i have heard from the source that he lied about why he took his shitty comic down and is absolutely not on good terms with the Dewalts

Buddy, give us the details.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Oh damn, forgot about Karma Leafbarer. Fun bit of trivia, she did fan comics that were on neopets back in the day, which unfortunately led to Dave doing a guest strip one time.
Which means, in a very small way, Drip the rat is present on neopets dot com.

I feel like I've seen this before and had completely forgotten about this until this very moment and I hate it.

I'd like to add a few things, if I may. Been around the furry fandom for longer then I should admit and have been associated with friends of Hopkins over the years. So here is what I know.

The Dewalts stopped hosting his comic because of money. They are pretty bad with money and Hopkins never paid for hosting his stuff on pholph. Because of having children, they had to cut costs and hosting a comic by a dead beat was put on the chopping block.

Never met Hopkins, but I did meet his wife. Never knew her real name, only as Karma Leafbarer. Sweet girl and everyone really wondered how and why she was with him. Even his close friends thought she was not only out of his league, but was playing a different sport all together.

He, like many other "straight" married furry men, hits on anything with a vagina. Karma knows this and ignored it because he is so inept. Again, she is out of his league and knows it.

If I can remember anything else, I will drop it here.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
I'd like to add a few things, if I may. Been around the furry fandom for longer then I should admit and have been associated with friends of Hopkins over the years. So here is what I know.

The Dewalts stopped hosting his comic because of money. They are pretty bad with money and Hopkins never paid for hosting his stuff on pholph. Because of having children, they had to cut costs and hosting a comic by a dead beat was put on the chopping block.

Never met Hopkins, but I did meet his wife. Never knew her real name, only as Karma Leafbarer. Sweet girl and everyone really wondered how and why she was with him. Even his close friends thought she was not only out of his league, but was playing a different sport all together.

He, like many other "straight" married furry men, hits on anything with a vagina. Karma knows this and ignored it because he is so inept. Again, she is out of his league and knows it.

If I can remember anything else, I will drop it here.

Was kind of hoping there would have been more drama behind the dehosting, that seems pretty...normal. Though fuck, Hopkins couldn't afford to say, "Hey, I can start paying for it?"

Its completely understandable. The Dewalts can be too nice and too kind. But having kids, I hope, made them a little selfish. Hopkins has enough fans that he could have setup a Patreon to cover his hosting costs easily.

From what i know first hand and have been told by others, Driprat has been on bad terms with the Dewalts for a while now. I have heard that he has criticized their efforts to have children and then how they raise their children. he criticized Vinci for being gender queer, he constantly would bring up Donald Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos and the rest of his his right wing politics to try and convert them. According to a mutual friend he even helped one of his followers find their actual living address to creep on Vinci ( although i cannot confirm this)

As for Karma, Lets not forget about the time Karma called loveline to tell them about "drip the rapist". I have NO idea what she sees in him. She spends all her time avoiding him. The only time they spend together is when he takes her to work. When ever he's streaming and she walks past him she is 100% disinterested in anything he is doing or has to say, and pretty much ignores him. He just sits in his corner drawing rape comics and works on this fucking insane 'gotta rape them all' card game he wants to publish someday (i shit you not). He cheats on her at every given opportunity with any psychotic fangirl retarded enough to give him attention. Even going as far as to confess his undying love to multiple women. when he's not doing that, he stalks fur affinity for young new female users who he hopes have never heard of him to ease them into his rape fetish.

From what i know first hand and have been told by others, Driprat has been on bad terms with the Dewalts for a while now. I have heard that he has criticized their efforts to have children and then how they raise their children. he criticized Vinci for being gender queer, he constantly would bring up Donald Trump and Milo Yiannopoulos and the rest of his his right wing politics to try and convert them. According to a mutual friend he even helped one of his followers find their actual living address to creep on Vinci ( although i cannot confirm this)

As for Karma, Lets not forget about the time Karma called loveline to tell them about "drip the rapist". I have NO idea what she sees in him. She spends all her time avoiding him. The only time they spend together is when he takes her to work. When ever he's streaming and she walks past him she is 100% disinterested in anything he is doing or has to say, and pretty much ignores him. He just sits in his corner drawing rape comics and works on this fucking insane 'gotta rape them all' card game he wants to publish someday (i shit you not). He cheats on her at every given opportunity with any psychotic fangirl exceptional enough to give him attention. Even going as far as to confess his undying love to multiple women. when he's not doing that, he stalks fur affinity for young new female users who he hopes have never heard of him to ease them into his rape fetish.

Did not know she came out as gender queer. I know she is very bisexual, having hit on many women in front of her husband.

And I can believe that they ended their friendship with Hopkins over that shit. She very much wanted to be a mother, if for no other reason to prove to her mother and grandmother that she could be one. Hopkins pulling that kind of shit on her and Ryan wouldn't be tolerated, spwcially by her friends. I could see them doing everything they can to exclude him from her life.

From what i know first hand and have been told by others, Driprat has been on bad terms with the Dewalts for a while now. I have heard that he has criticized their efforts to have children and then how they raise their children.

Didn't Dave say he wanted to have children at some point? I think he said that if he did he wouldn't even mention them for the sake of their privacy, although with his rampant infidelity it sounds similiar to Onision not mentioning his kids to keep up his vain efforts to appeal to young girls. I sincerely hope he has not fathered any Fnars.

As for Karma, Lets not forget about the time Karma called loveline to tell them about "drip the rapist". I have NO idea what she sees in him. She spends all her time avoiding him. The only time they spend together is when he takes her to work. When ever he's streaming and she walks past him she is 100% disinterested in anything he is doing or has to say, and pretty much ignores him. He just sits in his corner drawing rape comics and works on this fucking insane 'gotta rape them all' card game he wants to publish someday (i shit you not).

Karma may be stuck in a situation where she knows the marriage has failed but doesn't know how to get out, so she's simply resorted to ignoring him. I wouldn't be surprised if Dave's laid down some threats in the event of her saying she wants a divorce.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
Didn't Dave say he wanted to have children at some point? I think he said that if he did he wouldn't even mention them for the sake of their privacy, although with his rampant infidelity it sounds similiar to Onision not mentioning his kids to keep up his vain efforts to appeal to young girls. I sincerely hope he has not fathered any Fnars.

Karma may be stuck in a situation where she knows the marriage has failed but doesn't know how to get out, so she's simply resorted to ignoring him. I wouldn't be surprised if Dave's laid down some threats in the event of her saying she wants a divorce.

She really should have taken Loveline's advice and gotten the fuck out of there while she could. They pointed out so many red flags.

Though I cannot help but laugh when Loveline said, "Ah, Drip the cartoon rapist. So what, tell me, does he rape squirrels or something?" and Karma just went, "Um..."

Still, it's a really sad thing she's gotten locked into.

EDIT: And my god did that whole affair put the Loveline arc in Jack in a new light, especially when it has someone call in with much the same complaints as Karma before ending with, "tee-hee, it was just a joke!"

Last edited:

HeraldofNurgle

MFW Yersinia pestis
Yeah I can see Vinci cutting ties with Hopkins over the rape thing. Vinci has suffered from multiple miscarriages trying to bring kids into the world. So the kids she has now are practically miracle kids with how difficult it is for Vinci to carry to term. If I were her, I'd be fiercely protective so it's good on them to cut a guy out of their lives like Hopkins. TBH I actually like the Dewalts and it's nice to see them with the family they've always wanted.

As for Karma, I worry for her safety. Hopkins looks like a cowardly little bitch that could be knocked out with one punch, but we have no idea of the psychological abuse he's unloading on her. I hope she can get out of that relationship because fuck, she deserves better than Hopkins. Hopkins and the people he surrounds himself with are fucked up and should be avoided.

I remember cruising the jack forums during the 'What's pissing off Dalton' arc and saw the forum goers talking about training babies to be quiet by covering their mouths and cutting off their air until they shut up. Fucking hell what disgusting people. I hope none of them ever have children.

I have to honestly wonder if Karma is stuck, since I know for a fact that she has had multiple offers to help her leave him and she has turned them down flat. I think she is either suffering massively from Stockholm syndrome or she really is in love with the rape stain.

I have to honestly wonder if Karma is stuck, since I know for a fact that she has had multiple offers to help her leave him and she has turned them down flat. I think she is either suffering massively from Stockholm syndrome or she really is in love with the rape stain.

I have been in a chat room with Hopkins where he gave his love advice to his lackies. He actually said "Find someone you are NOT attracted to because they wont leave you" he is a truly disgusting pig. I think he emotionally abuses Karma into believing she cant do better then him.

I have been in a chat room with Hopkins where he gave his love advice to his lackies. He actually said "Find someone you are NOT attracted to because they wont leave you" he is a truly disgusting pig. I think he emotionally abuses Karma into believing she cant do better then him.

Which is fucking sad because I've seen guys hit on her hard. Guys that arent total pieces of shit, either. Something rare in the fandom, admittedly.

Nekromantik

I was phone!
I remember cruising the jack forums during the 'What's pissing off Dalton' arc and saw the forum goers talking about training babies to be quiet by covering their mouths and cutting off their air until they shut up. Fucking hell what disgusting people. I hope none of them ever have children.
I remember the crazies that posted on the Jack forum. I know it was wiped more then once for reasons never said.

AnOminous

there ain't no turning back
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
Has anyone ever just beat the shit out of this guy? If not, why not? Surely he has to be completely insufferable plus he looks like a simpering pussy.