Dave Rubin / The Rubin Report / @RubinReport - Boomer conservatism's doormat, claims to support "free speech and big ideas" but refuses to interview anyone but basic bitch conservatives, wrote a shit book full of errors

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Ozma (ZeTrannyJanny)

"I remember drinking Kool-Aid"-Buzz Osbourne
kiwifarms.net
As someone whose had experience in that field, I can assure you they don't give a fuck. They want to be in and out quick as possible. I'm not a big government guy, but construction regulations are definitely necessary.
In all fairness that can go for most job fields.

Taleb

kiwifarms.net
Having just discovered this thread, I am extremely pleased that others here share my opinion that Dave is a vapid cunt. I listened to a few of his shows back in the early Trump days but never found anything he ever said compelling.

Remember when Rubin’s vids wouldn’t perform well and he’d blame it on YouTube censoring him?

Anyone else remember the social media platform him and Jordan Peterson were talking about back in the day? What happened to that?

FaramirG

kiwifarms.net
Having just discovered this thread, I am extremely pleased that others here share my opinion that Dave is a vapid cunt. I listened to a few of his shows back in the early Trump days but never found anything he ever said compelling.

Remember when Rubin’s vids wouldn’t perform well and he’d blame it on YouTube censoring him?

Anyone else remember the social media platform him and Jordan Peterson were talking about back in the day? What happened to that?
Peterson's life kind of imploded and Rubin is nowhere near popular or interesting enough to carry that kind of project by himself.

Gravityqueen4life

kiwifarms.net

remember when Rubin and Peterson were talking about opening their own patreon/payment processer?

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
20210515_093153.jpgEfegC7lVoAAxIMN.png

TheImportantFart

Breakin' Wind
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Just_Somebody

I'm gonna HONK
kiwifarms.net

Isn't the social media platform locals? I feel like that's what they were talking about. No idea if Peterson is involved with that.

the_tepes

kiwifarms.net
So Mr. Rubin sold his platform called "Locals" to Rumble after getting some big names on it. Well played.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
He and his husband have made themselves a couple of test-tube designer babies:

Comments are nonstop shitting on them for not adopting. :story:
Dave Rubin is a fucking moron if this doesn't wake him up to how much his own audience hates him for being gay. Ben Shapiro, his "good friend", publicly humilated him twice by stating that he wouldn't attend Rubin's wedding, make him a cake, or do anything having to do with his husband.

At this point he has to know and is just grifting off Republicans who want a gay mouthpiece, or he really is as dumb as he looks.

sKr0n

"Violence is a privilege"
kiwifarms.net
At this point he has to know and is just grifting off Republicans who want a gay mouthpiece, or he really is as dumb as he looks.
I honestly think it's the latter if he was doing all this cynically he would know to avoid the topic or try to not linger on it, He honestly thinks he can "demystify" the surrogacy process as if that's the bottleneck and not the fact that he is a gay man soon to have children.

Mr. Zed da Robot Poon Fed

Goooooooooood!
kiwifarms.net
Dave Rubin is a fucking moron if this doesn't wake him up to how much his own audience hates him for being gay. Ben Shapiro, his "good friend", publicly humilated him twice by stating that he wouldn't attend Rubin's wedding, make him a cake, or do anything having to do with his husband.

He didn't tell Tommy Sotomayor that he was gay despite Tommy straight-up saying that he wouldn't shake a gay person's hand. Then Tommy was suprised when he found out.

At this point, he's just saying what everyone else is saying. So no reason to really listen to him.

MT Foxtrot

No nigger, I don't want no radio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Live by the conservative grift, die by it Davey. No sympy. Milo even threw a death threat their way.

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
Dave runs to Michael Malice fishing for sympathy:

Now Mike, I know that you're a nice guy, and I like you a lot, but if for some reason, you happen to be reading this thread, take it from me: you don't need to hang out with the special needs kids like this in order to be seen as an upstanding citizen.