Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
He's clearly not played a game with consequences. Even the so called "good guy" route; has consequences
More like his idea of 'good' is warped. Like all moralfags, Dave's idea of good is 'me getting what I want, my enemies getting their comeuppance'. Dave loves to dunk on establishment Democrats who don't keep their promises or who aren't sufficiently anti-rich for him, and he calls them sellouts. Unlike Dave, who is motivated by more altruism. It's really easy to be an angel when you live in Heaven, but real life has all kinds of problematic complications.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The edge
SmartSelect_20211129-130006_Twitter.jpg

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not like indirect democracy works. It's easy to see why people get disenfranchised with it. After all, you're giving all the power over you to a bunch of old people who don't care you exist. They just want the money they get from your taxes. If you want democracy to mean a thing you need direct democracy. Too bad the population is too large for that to work.

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
It's not like indirect democracy works. It's easy to see why people get disenfranchised with it. After all, you're giving all the power over you to a bunch of old people who don't care you exist. They just want the money they get from your taxes. If you want democracy to mean a thing you need direct democracy. Too bad the population is too large for that to work.
Yes, let's have everyone vote on everything according to the emotions of the moment. That's what the Athenians did and they voted for the death of Socrates and the expulsion of everyone who'd ever saved their asses during a time of crisis (Aristides) or whom was considered a luminary (Thucydides and Xenophon)

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, let's have everyone vote on everything according to the emotions of the moment. That's what the Athenians did and they voted for the death of Socrates and the expulsion of everyone who'd ever saved their asses during a time of crisis (Aristides) or whom was considered a luminary (Thucydides and Xenophon)
I see that you read the wiki article on a direct democracy.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
4.png
Dave still hates people more successful than him.

3.png
Then why did you cheat, Dave?

Also, you putting on a dress doesn't magically make your relationship queer. You're still a man married to a woman who had kids by you.

PancakesPancakesPancakes

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2763162

View attachment 2763161
Then why did you cheat, Dave?

Also, you putting on a dress doesn't magically make your relationship queer. You're still a man married to a woman who had kids by you.
I saw this earlier on Twitter.

It typical trans/gay supremacy bullshit.

straight cis people cannot experience the emotion of love like trans/gay folks.

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, Dave is going to be in for a shock when he checks out downtown Chicago restaurants that aren't chains or serve just burgers and hotdogs.......

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20211206-075234_Twitter.jpg
Now this I believe actually happened and it's hilarious
SmartSelect_20211206-105406_Twitter.jpg
This one not so much......
SmartSelect_20211206-112503_Twitter.jpg

Last edited: