Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2787929
View attachment 2787930
View attachment 2787931
View attachment 2787932
View attachment 2787933
View attachment 2787934
View attachment 2787935
Hi Dave!

It's hilarious hearing him complain about how troon Twitter is full of bitter, selfish, self-absorbed, emotionally unstable sperg. That's why you fit right in, Dave. All you had to do is put on a dress.

View attachment 2787936
You got beaten up because you were an obnoxious nerd. You weren't "queer" until you put on a dress for Internet clout. People like you are parasites on whatever goodwill remains in the gay community. Stop fucking lying.
View attachment 2787937
View attachment 2787939
View attachment 2787940
View attachment 2787941
The reason you're crying foul about this is because you trooned out to get into the Troon Twitter Club because you thought it was a place of unconditional friendship and support, and now that you've discovered that it's actually full of bitter, selfish, self-absorbed, emotionally unstable spergs like you, you're crying foul. You don't give a shit about them either, you just wanted an endless supply of pats on the back for merely existing combined with an angry mob that would do your bidding to smite your enemies.

You were a bitter, selfish, self-absorbed, emotionally unstable sperg before you put on that dress, and that dress didn't change a goddamn thing except allow you to keep blaming your misery on everything but the one person who's actually responsible for it: yourself. And you know that I'm right, because you keep coming back here to read this site--and your thread--because it pokes you right in your psychological weakness.

In conclusion, ditch the dress and be a better husband and father to your wife and kids, respectively.
Geez, Jake Alley-tier googleshng. I didn't think anyone else did this! Always cool when he mentions the farms directly though.

I doubt he deleted it. He need to check for those asspats. Just look at those hearts.
I learned this following Jake, but you can track how someone's tweeting. So far he's desktop, but it'll be fun to notice if he slips & goes back to iPhone in less than a week.
1639673267291.png

Last edited:

Kongo-Müller

hat heute noch in Afrika einen fantastischen Ruf
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2805868
Well I'm suddenly in favor of giving Dave guns.....
Funny to see an anti-gun person who is anti-gun because he himself knows he would be irresponsible with it, use it only for no good and assumes the same would be true for every other legal gun owner.

Much like the bizarro version of the "pray the gay away" preacherman who wants gayness outlawed because he knows he himself would give in into the temptation and beg for more dicks into his ass than a pin cushion as soon as he didn't have to fear Johnny Law - a temptation 90% of the population doesn't feel the least bit.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geez, Jake Alley-tier googleshng. I didn't think anyone else did this! Always cool when he mentions the farms directly though.

I learned this following Jake, but you can track how someone's tweeting. So far he's desktop, but it'll be fun to notice if he slips & goes back to iPhone in less than a week.
View attachment 2805666
You could use a webapp on your phone still. Probably save you battery life too.
View attachment 2805868
Well I'm suddenly in favor of giving Dave guns.....
View attachment 2805875
Yep, putting him on the NRA news letter mailing list.....
I see that he doesn't know that Marvel Studios and Marvel Comics are two separate things. The former Marvel Entertainment was made in the late 90's for their movies, which would later become Marvel Studios. There's quite a bit wrong about that tweet, but that's normal for David.

Last edited:

Spunt

A Leading Source of Experimental Internet Gas
kiwifarms.net
Funny to see an anti-gun person who is anti-gun because he himself knows he would be irresponsible with it, use it only for no good and assumes the same would be true for every other legal gun owner.

Much like the bizarro version of the "pray the gay away" preacherman who wants gayness outlawed because he knows he himself would give in into the temptation and beg for more dicks into his ass than a pin cushion as soon as he didn't have to fear Johnny Law - a temptation 90% of the population doesn't feel the least bit.
Or indeed male feminists who are one low-cut top away from committing sexual assault at all times and assume that all other men are as sexually frustrated and predatory as they are. It's my personal theory as to why all these sanctimonious soy golems turn out to be rapists.

Or why they, as a purely hypothetical example, write long screeds about sexual harassment and abuse in the workplace before flying out to Chile to cheat on their wives with an employee who would destroy her career by saying no to her creepy boss, eh Dave?

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
So much for stepping back from Twitter. Maybe touch grass?

2.png
1.png

Dave confirmed wannabe edgelord. No wonder White Wolf hired him.
3.png

Cow crossover with another troon that likes to whip up hate mobs to attack his detractors.
4.png

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So much for stepping back from Twitter. Maybe touch grass?

View attachment 2808867
View attachment 2808866

Dave confirmed wannabe edgelord. No wonder White Wolf hired him.
View attachment 2808868

Cow crossover with another troon that likes to whip up hate mobs to attack his detractors.
View attachment 2808869
I thought WotC got rid of their forum five or so years ago because it was "too expensive to run" when in reality they just didn't want to bring in people to moderate it. Or is he talking about some other forum like White Wolfs?

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Dave is still trapped in angsty adolescence. Remember, this guy is married with kids. You're in your 40s now, Dave. Grow the fuck up.

1.png
2.png

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave is still trapped in angsty adolescence. Remember, this guy is married with kids. You're in your 40s now, Dave. Grow the fuck up.

View attachment 2812573
View attachment 2812574
So a stream where you show people who little you know about game design? That would be fun to watch. After all, you had to give away your last book for free because it wasn't selling so it would appear on Drivethrurpg top sellers, and your RPGs you attempt to kickstart never get to the people whether it's your own book or ones you helped with. Face it David, you're terrible at what you do.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well if their makeup skills are anything to go by.......
My daughter can put on makeup better than the majority of troons out there. I think it's more to do with them being men and thinking they know how makeup should go on. Similar as to why they all wear the same dress.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
1.png

Methinks Dave has access to his wife's Twitter account. EDIT: I'm a retard, this is his mistress. Why is she continuing to butter him up after the fracas with her, and does Dave's wife know about this?

Last edited: