Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20211227-143146_Twitter.jpg

BoomerSperg1922

kiwifarms.net
Funny to see an anti-gun person who is anti-gun because he himself knows he would be irresponsible with it, use it only for no good and assumes the same would be true for every other legal gun owner.
seems to be 99% of them.

im reminded of the journalist from... the NYT I think it was? it was some big leftist paper. they were talking about how easy it was to get assault rifles and had cameras follow them to the gun store where they got denied for being a convicted wife beater.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When was his work ever scary? Lovecrafts work was psychological. That doesn't mean "scary". David in other words continues to talk about stuff he doesn't know a thing about. Without Capitalism you wouldn't have a place to live, work, or Twitter to cry on. You would have been murdered by your family for your delusions about being a woman or by the government because you'd think not working would be okay.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
When was his work ever scary? Lovecrafts work was psychological. That doesn't mean "scary". David in other words continues to talk about stuff he doesn't know a thing about. Without Capitalism you wouldn't have a place to live, work, or Twitter to cry on. You would have been murdered by your family for your delusions about being a woman or by the government because you'd think not working would be okay.
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
The only difference between Dave and this meme is that Dave is 40.

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
So much for stepping back from Twitter. Maybe touch grass?

View attachment 2808867
View attachment 2808866
20th April, the birthday of the Führer. Dave getting manhandled was a present not adequate for that occasion, but yet somehow befitting.
Okay, maybe I'm confused here but I’m wondering if anyone knows his actual age? But if Dave is any older than forty... like, he'd have to have been forty to have been in his senior year when the Columbine High School shooting occurred, he'd have already graduated. If he's forty-one or forty-two, then the math doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
1.png
2.png

As opposed to the many, many times Dave has tried to bully someone else that he holds a grudge against and tried to call a Twitter mob down on them. That's why you trooned out, Dave: to give yourself the social capital that enables that kind of behaviour. We're all tired of the temper tantrums, emotional blackmail, and moralizing hypocrisy of troon Twitter. Here's to it dying a painful death in the very near future.

BoobWhiskers

I don't give a shit how anomalous these images are
kiwifarms.net
This is only tangentially related, I guess, but AWFULLY on the nose of the wife to call herself 'goblin mom' looking like she does.
Christ. At least she's self-aware. Maybe she's happy now that WotC has introduced equal rights for orc women such as herself.

BlueArmedDevil

Blinding flashes. Sounds of explosions...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20211230-014845_Twitter.jpg
Idk Dave, you could probably get a bunch of followers if you made an account here......

Tactical Wizard

Explosiomancer
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2840899
Idk Dave, you could probably get a bunch of followers if you made an account here......
So what's the over-under on stock NPC reactions that Dave would have when you try to give a lefty constructive advice like "You can't bully people into subscribing."? I'm betting he'd probably be highly insulted that you even suggested it and say something about not compromising with bigots.

Kongo-Müller

hat heute noch in Afrika einen fantastischen Ruf
kiwifarms.net
He could run a bonus program, like a free digital copy of i Hunt for every new Twitter follower. That might raise the follower numbers in the single digits.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2838583
View attachment 2838584

As opposed to the many, many times Dave has tried to bully someone else that he holds a grudge against and tried to call a Twitter mob down on them. That's why you trooned out, Dave: to give yourself the social capital that enables that kind of behaviour. We're all tired of the temper tantrums, emotional blackmail, and moralizing hypocrisy of troon Twitter. Here's to it dying a painful death in the very near future.
If someone tried to "bully" me online I would just block them. She should try it sometime instead of bitching into the void. Grow the fuck up already David.

BoobWhiskers

I don't give a shit how anomalous these images are
kiwifarms.net
He could run a bonus program, like a free digital copy of i Hunt for every new Twitter follower. That might raise the follower numbers in the single digits.
I think that would only work if following him was worth free product, and given that the product is shit AND so is he I can't imagine there'd be many takers.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
1.png

Dave sure likes games about murdering innocent women.

2.png

Why not, Dave? You know damn well you'd do all those things too if you thought you could get away with it.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s supposed to be an incentive. Maybe he’d get followers if he promised
That’s not how it works.
One missed payment wouldn’t tank your score by 300 points.
I don’t believe his fraud claims and I imagine his debt and in use credit is very high and he never checked his score until he missed a payment to see how bad his score is.

PancakesPancakesPancakes

kiwifarms.net
Okay, maybe I'm confused here but I’m wondering if anyone knows his actual age? But if Dave is any older than forty... like, he'd have to have been forty to have been in his senior year when the Columbine High School shooting occurred, he'd have already graduated. If he's forty-one or forty-two, then the math doesn't make sense.
Hill lies about his age all the time. I was a senior in 99, and sometimes Hill is older then me, sometimes he's younger then me. No rhyme of reason to it.