Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
1641035315690.png

Why not, Dave? You know damn well you'd do all those things too if you thought you could get away with it.

anyone else notice how dangerously close dave sometimes gets to self awareness?

I'm unsure but I think he might be true believer sjw type.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm unsure but I think he might be true believer sjw type.
I agree, he's a zealot for his beliefs, even if that involves cognitive dissonance. But Dave lives with cognitive dissonance every day, from LARPing as a woman to, I think sincerely, not seeing that he is an incredible hypocrite.

He is like Jake Alley - if Jake knew anything about anything. Dave has at least lived in the world, married and had kids, and had a professional career, so when he googleshngs there's actual experiences behind it. This is why he sometimes can show what appear to be glimmers of self-awareness.

But they're not, not really. Same as Jake, he's basically lamenting a time when he was one of the in-group that could cancel people, when his opinions and back-channel networks were effective at attacking his enemies. Jake's heyday was CON with his waifu Zoe Quinn, and in a very Jake fashion he vastly exaggerates his importance to anything, but that was when he felt he had power, and he desperately wants that feeling back.

That's exactly what Dave wants - a return to a time when people gave a shit about what he said. Neither of them should have power, as they're both repugnant people who only ever used it to abuse people they personally disliked. Both complain about the state of things with whisper networks and Twitter accusations, steadfast in the erroneous belief that they never did anything wrong, their targets deserved it, but now that they're not calling the shots (though in Jake's case he never was) and getting hit by it then it's a terrible, terrible thing that they don't believe they ever contributed to or perpetuated.

They're both masters of, 'If I did something wrong, it was an honest mistake - if you do something wrong, it's revealing of your true character and shows you're evil.' They're both very good at demanding people behave in ways they never have, or will, as if they're a moral arbiter above the rules. They're both zealots for SJW causes, authoritarians at heart that regard their enemies as evil, and therefore no consequence is too harsh. They're both prime examples of what's wrong with gaming today, and really deserve to be ostracised from the hobby, for their toxicity as people and in the ideas they try and demand everyone follow to have only the right kind of fun in the right kind of way. Both even have financially benefited from grifting but act as if they're dying for want of an honest income, from Jake's unbelievable $1k a month Patreon to Dave's several undelivered GFM/Kickstarter campaigns.

They're the same person, really - but it's one of the reasons Dave is so awful. Because he's Jake if Jake had ever actually possessed a bit of social capital, rather than just the illusion of it. He's Jake if Jake had ever actually been able to get someone cancelled, rather than being just a lapdog for others with his impotent rage and troon shield. He's Jake if Jake had ever capitalised on any of his numerous undeserved game-writing opportunities, left his gnome hovel more often, and was even slightly more intelligent, including emotionally and socially.

I believe Jake Alley is a horrible person through and through, but it's hilarious because he's completely ineffectual and has fuck-all power. Dave is the same, but it's less hilarious because he's only mostly ineffectual, and hasn't always had fuck-all power. It's still very funny, but he's caused a lot more harm than Jake has, using the same techniques, with only a scintilla more intelligence and talent and a bit more access to the small pond that is RPGs. But I take great pleasure in laughing at them both just the same, because while they're monstrous, they're hamstrung by being, well, Dave and Jake, two petty assholes who think they're much smarter than they are.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
I agree with the analysis, but not the term "true believer". He uses backwards rationalization to argue why what he wants is consistent with SocJus, even if it means torturing logic or ignoring the cognitive dissonance; just bend the beliefs until what he wants fits. Dave only believes to the extent he can use the belief for social capital or leverage. That way he can keep on seething about how everything bad that happened to him is the fault of other people, and not his own bad attitude. If he thought it would be in his best interest to betray other people to get what he wants, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Literally everyone is dying of the coof, so it's time to suspend the rule of law and lock everyone down with free money for another year.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

Dave: *treats people like shit*
Dave: *gets treated like shit*
Dave: You're evil and always were!

5.png

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally everyone is dying of the coof, so it's time to suspend the rule of law and lock everyone down with free money for another year.

View attachment 2870149
View attachment 2870150
View attachment 2870151
View attachment 2870152

Dave: *treats people like shit*
Dave: *gets treated like shit*
Dave: You're evil and always were!

View attachment 2870153
Kurt isn't wrong, neither is Dore. I don't see a problem here.
People who can physically work but don't want to should either be forced to do so or shot. It's what communism, their favourite government, asks for.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Dave the indy game writer encourages piracy in between bitching about how poor he is.
1.png
2.png

Dave the sexual assault victim wants portrayals of sexual assault in games.
3.png
4.png

And when Dave isn't playing games, he's crying about how he and all the other working class people are moments away from dying.

5.png
6.png
7.png

But good news, he's getting a booster today, so that should make him safe from the coof, right Dave? I think he's already had it before anyways.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
8.png
9.png

I love how quickly Dave flips back and forth between "WE ARE LITERALLY FUCKING DYING AND IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT DOING AS I SAY!" and "Oooh, toys!".

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2876247
View attachment 2876248

I love how quickly Dave flips back and forth between "WE ARE LITERALLY FUCKING DYING AND IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT DOING AS I SAY!" and "Oooh, toys!".
"Covid boosters" Like those do anything. No better than flu boosters. Despite getting two shots, one of the ones needed for the two jab "vaccine" and one from Johnson & Johnson I still had a doctor say I had Covid because of a cough and a runny nose. I was in to get my leg checked out.
Also

jager fury

I'm here to burn the fucker down.
kiwifarms.net
"Covid boosters" Like those do anything.
Keep you from dying I'd say. The point of the medication is so you just get a runny nose instead of being laid up in the ICU on a ventilator. So, glad you didn't get seriously sick, I'm sure your family is grateful as well and I sincerely thank you for getting vaccinated.

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Sure they do something.

1.png
Don't ask me, Dave. Your team was the one screaming for everyone to get the shots.

At least being sick isn't slowing down Dave's cognitive abilities.
2.png
3.png

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net

Wallace

kiwifarms.net
Episode n+1 of "My feelings are your responsibility, and people who don't do what I want hate and want me to die!"

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

For someone who claims to be a radical anarchist, Dave sure wants a powerful state that can use force to enact draconian laws. As I've said before, tyranny is great when you or your proxy is the tyrant.