Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
Kill yourself. Completely unironically, kill yourself, David. You're an abusive shit who was willing to cover for the scum of the Earth rather than suffer even the slightest inconvenience. The only reason I wouldn't advocate for your suicide is the idea that your child may not understand enough about what you are and thus be traumatized by it.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Well from my own experiance with this, what you typically do is crash at a friends house for a few days. I've done it before and done it for other people. This of coarse works on the assumption Olivia hasnt already burnt all her bridges, which is very likely.
He also has a wife and kids.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
He also has a wife and kids.
Which is interesting because it implies the wife has no credit either, typically you send the kids to the grandparents or auntie/uncles house. I know he has a bad relationship with his parents but hers would be the options you'd go with.
This stuff should have been prepared the moment it became clear she'd be coming home and contingencies should have been set up early on.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Which is interesting because it implies the wife has no credit either, typically you send the kids to the grandparents or auntie/uncles house. I know he has a bad relationship with his parents but hers would be the options you'd go with.
This stuff should have been prepared the moment it became clear she'd be coming home and contingencies should have been set up early on.
Truly, there is no greater injustice than suffering the predictable consequences of pissing off all of your friends and family and generally being unpleasant to be around. How old are you David, 40? It's time to outgrow the angsty/emo adolescent phase.

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Well from my own experiance with this, what you typically do is crash at a friends house for a few days. I've done it before and done it for other people. This of coarse works on the assumption David hasnt already burnt all his bridges, which is very likely.
Fixed that for you.

Dave really should just move to a cheaper state or at least let his wife handle this (assuming she's actually got any credit or valuable assets) instead of whining on Twitter.

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
Someone must have gotten another landlord rejection
View attachment 1181035
Centrism will win in the end, ICE will not be abolished, lefty AGP troons don't deserve respect, and David Hill will still be unable to get an apartment in California.

On a more serious note, why is Dave being so gung-ho in trying to get an apartment in his name? If he'd let his wife handle it and get it in her name, he probably would have a far easier time finding a place to live.

I'm sure his wife is woke as fuck too, but she doesn't have as notorious of an online footprint as he does and she has enough qualifications to have gotten a job in Japan. So, it's not entirely out of the question for her to be able to get a decent place, especially if they'd go for somewhere cheaper than the cities of California.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
It's bad business to contact people about your project through private messages when the majority have issues with you. It just shows that you have no proof that you've contacted anyone about the Kickstarter project. Also, he was using dropbox to give backers their digital copies. Kickstarter has their own platform for doing this, why didn't he use it?

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
It's bad business to contact people about your project through private messages when the majority have issues with you. It just shows that you have no proof that you've contacted anyone about the Kickstarter project. Also, he was using dropbox to give backers their digital copies. Kickstarter has their own platform for doing this, why didn't he use it?
Maybe if you didn't shit on everyone you ever worked with, you'd have an easier time finding a job.

• Winner

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Maybe if you didn't shit on everyone you ever worked with, you'd have an easier time finding a job.
His only qualifications for a job was pretty niche to start. I don't think David has ever had a real job outside of tabletop gaming and we've seen how his stint at a mobile company worked out. He's unemployable and has terrible business acumen.

• Winner

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
His only qualifications for a job was pretty niche to start. I don't think David has ever had a real job outside of tabletop gaming and we've seen how his stint at a mobile company worked out. He's unemployable and has terrible business acumen.
His general bad attitude doesn't do him any great help either.

• Agree
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
This is the eternal struggle faced by SJWs who claim to follow radical left ideologies. SJWism is centered around the idea that nobody should ever be hurt or feel bad ever, but radical leftism is centered around the idea that the current social and economic system is inherently flawed and that violence is necessary in order to upend the current structures and put better ones in place.

"If Modern Anarchists Fought in Spain":
1583976822708.png

Tags
None