Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Beware The Walkin' Dude
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1194625
Well now that crisis is over Dave can get back to usual sperging.
View attachment 1194626
Dave confirmed for antisemitic hatemonger.

Seeing as he doesn't have the blue checkmark, I'm surprised no fail troll has done any mass flagging gay ops. Dave's almost as widely hated in tabletop gaming circles as MovieBob is in the video game and movie circles, even Onyx Path and RPG.net got sick of his bullshit.

Let's be completely honest here, if Dave didn't troon out already he'd be even more hated than MovieBob. The only reason why he doesn't attract more vitriol or open criticism and detractors is because he trooned out and the SJW side of the fandom doesn't want to deal with the hassle of being accused of transphobia, even if they themselves find Dave to be a toxic person.

So David hates Trump's Chosen people, good to know.
Communism and Anarchism has a rich history of antisemitism dating back to at least the time of the Bolshevik Revolution and probably earlier than that. Marx and Engels themselves were not fans of the Hebrews.

Marx was raised German Protestant with only partial Judaic ancestry, while Trotsky was a self-hating Israelite and a fedora-tier atheist edgelord.

Personally, I say fuck Palestine. Until they can get their shit together and send Hamas and the other jihadists packing and actually negotiate with Israel for a viable two-state solution, I have no pity for the Palestinian authorities (I do feel bad for the Palestinian civilians though)

While there are plenty of legitimate issues that are worth criticizing about Israel, they're still a lot better than the Islamist ruling caste in the Palestinian Authority, no matter how much /pol/ and BreadTube say otherwise.

Last edited:

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
Well Gal gadot appears to be pretty moderate by Israeli standards, she's not a dove but she isnt exactly a hawk either, unsurprisingly considering she has to deal with the practical issues and irl people her views are slightly more naunced than the average USA citizen who never really has to consider the practical and moral remifications of the issue.

I can't find any example of her calling her calling Palestinians animals, this appears to be something dave pulled from his arse, especially considering Gal has acknowlaged our their humanity publicly

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Well Gal gadot appears to be pretty moderate by Israeli standards, she's not a dove but she isnt exactly a hawk either, unsurprisingly considering she has to deal with the practical issues and irl people her views are slightly more naunced than the average USA citizen who never really has to consider the practical and moral remifications of the issue.

I can't find any example of her calling her calling Palestinians animals, this appears to be something dave pulled from his arse, especially considering Gal has acknowlaged our their humanity publicly
I would like to know how Gal Gadot could call them animals when she and her husband were co-producing a film version of Borderlife. A novel about an Palestinian man and an Israeli woman falling in love, but bitching and complaining on Twitter is easier than looking things up for people like David.

Randall Fragg

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would like to know how Gal Gadot could call them animals when she and her husband were co-producing a film version of Borderlife. A novel about an Palestinian man and an Israeli woman falling in love, but bitching and complaining on Twitter is easier than looking things up for people like David.
Obviously she's a lying vicious bloodsucking one of Trump's Chosen People Zionist who is being covered by the one of Trump's Chosen People Zionist-run media. You just aren't as redpilled woke as David.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
Obviously she's a lying vicious bloodsucking one of Trump's Chosen People Zionist who is being covered by the one of Trump's Chosen People Zionist-run media. You just aren't as redpilled woke as David.
Must be because I put a baby in one. I should have known better!

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Funny how the problems of troons always magically get solved at the last minute, at the end of a lengthy e-begging campaign.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Next Task

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
So question here, how the fuck does having Peter Coffin on a "show" equate to "success". Coffin and success don't go together in the same sentence. David must have a really shitty professional career if having anything to do with Peter is a step up.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Funny how the problems of troons always magically get solved at the last minute, at the end of a lengthy e-begging campaign.
And it always heralds the beginning of another....
SmartSelect_20200321-155029_Twitter.jpg
Looks like someone bought a used car without getting it checked out. However isn't all of California under a stay at home order? What mechanic is open?

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
And it always heralds the beginning of another....
View attachment 1197399
Looks like someone bought a used car without getting it checked out. However isn't all of California under a stay at home order? What mechanic is open?
There are some reputable sites you can buy used cars from, I guess David here never bothered with them and bought a junker. You get what you pay for.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
There are some reputable sites you can buy used cars from, I guess David here never bothered with them and bought a junker. You get what you pay for.
Don't you know that asking Olivia to do things for herself is ARDUOUS EMOTIONAL LABOR that literally murders queer transwomen of color like her?

• Feels
Reactions: Next Task
Tags
None