Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
So I take it she's not smart enough to clock that chuck is cynically exploiting algorithms and lolrandom humor and everything he writes is deliberatly shit?

...I say that as though I don't know the answer.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
So I take it she's not smart enough to clock that chuck is cynically exploiting algorithms and lolrandom humor and everything he writes is deliberatly shit?

...I say that as though I don't know the answer.
She clocks it; the fact that Chuck is helping to lower the level of the literary world alongside most YA authors is a feature, not a bug. A rising tide floats all ships (or should it be "a sinking tide exposes all seaweed"?)

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
She clocks it; the fact that Chuck is helping to lower the level of the literary world alongside most YA authors is a feature, not a bug. A rising tide floats all ships (or should it be "a sinking tide exposes all seaweed"?)

I think it says a lot about about her that I'm almost inclined to disagree with you because I suspect Olivia is genuinly that stupid enough to think Chuck is pretty good.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Well yes David he is. He wants to get elected. It's not like your average voter knows that he voted for the Defense of Marriage Act. It's why Sanders and his supporters always go after Biden for his old thoughts on LGB rights. What he thought of them over 30 years ago is different than what they are now. If you dwell on the past you have no hope for a better future Democrats.

If your party spent more time looking for ways to defeat Trump this year instead of fighting amongst themselves you could actually win. Sanders does more harm to the Democratic party than Hillary ever could.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Dave is butthurt and his whole "so not bothered" act is more transparent than a clear sky and he's no doubt been lurking this thread and jerking off to the self-pity.

Seriously, Dave's biggest stumbling block to his own success is not capitalism or imaginary fascists.

It's Dave himself.

Last edited:
Tags
None