Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Syaoran Li

I'm running this Monkey Farm now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you going to correct them Dave or are you too afraid you might end up on it?
View attachment 1398817

David "Olivia" Hill is now officially confirmed as the abusive sociopath he's long been suspected of being.

Also, water is wet, grass is green, the sky is blue, Styrofoam is not made from kittens, V8 Juice is not 1/8 Gasoline, and Liberace was secretly gay. All this and Andy Rooney tonight on 60 Minutes!

Seriously, if I were Dave's wife, I'd take the kids, get out of the house, sell his ass out to the woke machine he's fought for, and give him the MeToo treatment while filing the divorce papers. He's the kind of slimy fucker who'd try to drag his own wife down with him, if someone else officially outs him as an abuser and a creep.

The one who squeals first gets the best deal, and Dave is enough of a scumbag to totally disown and dehumanize his own mother over a PS4 video game having Keanu Reeves on the cover in a "edgy problematic" fashion, and even had his own pretentious pseudo-intellectual moralizing justification for it.

Even money says he would be on such a list, or at the very least close enough to someone on it to be implicated.

Dave was already pretty close to Matt McFarland and only disavowed Matt after he got caught, and is still trying to defend Beast: The Primordial to this day.

If he wasn't so gung-ho against Zak Sabbath and made sure to LARP as a tranny before Matt got busted, he'd probably would've been outed as a sick fuck by now.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Someone is vaguely naming names
SmartSelect_20200623-151612_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20200623-151637_Twitter.jpg

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Someone is vaguely naming names
View attachment 1400764
He's only doing this because Pridemore decided to metoo the guy. David wouldn't have worked with him at White Wolf since they worked on different books and his area of expertise isn't really in crunch or fluff. Other people are upset that he used to have great GenCon parties before GenCon went woke and no longer worth going to.

Men like David here would also be upset with his popularity with women due to his good looks.

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1401244
View attachment 1401245
No legitimate game company will hire you regardless Dave.

Dave's projecting harder than an IMAX theater on opening weekend. He must be getting really scared and nervous about getting outed as the abusive predator he truly is.

If Dave really had gender dysphoria disorder and wasn't just a straight male sexual predator with a lesbian fetish, he'd probably make like a real tranny and join the 41% if his life was nearly as bad as he constantly claims he is.

But David "Olivia" Hill is too much of a narcissistic psychopath and a pretentious antisocial freak to ever seriously entertain the notion of suicide as anything other than a tool for emotional and psychological control over others.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you going to correct them Dave or are you too afraid you might end up on it?
View attachment 1398817
'Don't trust random lists of abusers. Only trust me when I tell you who is abusive and why.'

As everyone else has pointed out, besides the hypocrisy this comes across as Dave covering his ass because he can't control what other people report and consider as abuse. And he damn well knows that he could be included - and even if it wasn't true, everyone would believe it because a) Listen and Believe, which he's pushed for, and b) no one would be surprised or defend him because he reeks of being that kind of guy.

Don't worry, though, Dave. You have troon privilege, as I'm sure you know. Just REEEEEEEEEE about transphobia until it all goes away.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1401244
View attachment 1401245
No legitimate game company will hire you regardless Dave.
A good reason why no one will hire David is because he IS one of those abusers. It's why he wants people to look the other way and do as he says. We always, and I mean ALWAYS find out that the people yelling abuse the loudest are the real abusers. Keep that in mind David.

Have you read Hamlet?

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll take edge lord post for $400 Dave
View attachment 1403887
Cyberpunk! Reeeeeee
View attachment 1403891

David Hill seems to be really tense, these concentrated rage posts are getting more frequent and more edgy than normal.

Whomever has the details on his dirty laundry should drop it really soon and out him as the abusive predator he really is. The internet shitshow and social media meltdown on Dave's part will be hilariously and very karmic when that shoe finally does drop.

Anonymus Fluhre

kiwifarms.net
David Hill seems to be really tense, these concentrated rage posts are getting more frequent and more edgy than normal.

Whomever has the details on his dirty laundry should drop it really soon and out him as the abusive predator he really is. The internet shitshow and social media meltdown on Dave's part will be hilariously and very karmic when that shoe finally does drop.
They're probably waiting for him to get another job in the business or for some major RPG reviewer to review his book.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Cow crossover with Benjanun Sriduangkaew and Chuck Wendig. For someone who hates creepers and abusers in geek media, he sure is friends with a lot of them
His BFF Holden (why doesn't he have a thread here?) Also covered for some creeps, most notably his exalted co dev.

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Syaoran Li

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think David has found the perfect excuse to be non passing and an equally endless supply of asspats
View attachment 1408206

>I just want to be human

I'm not sure if anyone has told Dave this, but HRT is not a cure for being a soulless pretentious sociopath. He can mutilate himself and guzzle HRT pills like they were candy, and he'd still be the scumfuck joyless psychopathic abuser he is right now.

Also, since Dave isn't actually trans and doesn't have gender dysphoria disorder, how much do you want to bet that this is just more performative bullshit?

Or maybe Dave thinks he can get the HRT and the surgery, it'll make the inevitable outing of him as a sex pest less effective since he can then claim impotence and how he's no longer a male and it'd be slightly easier for him to worm his way out of getting MeToo'd.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
>I just want to be human

I'm not sure if anyone has told Dave this, but HRT is not a cure for being a soulless pretentious sociopath. He can mutilate himself and guzzle HRT pills like they were candy, and he'd still be the scumfuck joyless psychopathic abuser he is right now.

Also, since Dave isn't actually trans and doesn't have gender dysphoria disorder, how much do you want to bet that this is just more performative bullshit?

Or maybe Dave thinks he can get the HRT and the surgery, it'll make the inevitable outing of him as a sex pest less effective since he can then claim impotence and how he's no longer a male and it'd be slightly easier for him to worm his way out of getting MeToo'd.

Two reason I can think of: First is that being a troon is the only way he stays in the good graces of the Twitterati, otherwise they would start noticing he's a straight while male with an awful lot of ties to known sexual predators. The second is that he's swallowed the idea of "queer" being a place of infinite acceptance and support (for people like themselves). Dave never really got over being bullied as a kid, and now he has the chance to become the bully himself, he has to do something to make his actions not count as bullying, so he troons out.