Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you’re not a trans “woman” You’re just another cis White neckbeard that should be ignored.
So David Hill is officially confirmed for cis straight White male neckbeard who should be ignored!

After all, you need to have gender dysphoria to be trans.

Dave is not a real woman or even a trans woman. He's a sick fucker affecting wokeness and using identity politics to deflect any potential criticism of his true nature.

I'm honestly surprised that some asshole from /tg/, /pol/, or somewhere else hasn't just outright offered some kind of bounty or other tangible reward for any of Dave's victims to officially out him as the harasser and predator he is.

Dave's alienated and pissed off enough people on all sides of the RPG industry that even RPG.net and Onyx Path consider him to be a dangerous liability and a fanatical loose cannon.

I think that's the only reason why Dave hasn't been outed is because he jumped on the tranny bandwagon before it was too late and I'd say a lot of his victims are woke themselves, and don't want to be accused of transphobia especially when dealing with a total psychopath like David Hill. There'd have to be some form of tangible reward for them to come forward with that kind of hard proof.

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A small con run by David "Olivia" Hill dedicated to left-wing "revolutionary theory" and his shitty pretentious iHunt game?

If that's not a series of sexual assault charges waiting to happen, then I don't know what is.

Dave standing outside a grade school in a van with "Free Candy" painted on the side would be far more subtle and slightly less outwardly creepy than his "iHunt Con".

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
A small con run by David "Olivia" Hill dedicated to left-wing "revolutionary theory" and his shitty pretentious iHunt game?

If that's not a series of sexual assault charges waiting to happen, then I don't know what is.

Dave standing outside a grade school in a van with "Free Candy" painted on the side would be far more subtle and slightly less outwardly creepy than his "iHunt Con".
iHunt for underaged pussy conjob.

Emperor Julian

kiwifarms.net
The I want to be human statement from Olivia is interesting, her trans identities legitimacy is redundant in the face of such a statement. A deeper emptyness that she/he thinks can be filled by hrt and fleshwork, Sociopathy is possible but depression of some other more mundaine form of mental illness or simply something like existential despair, considering her ultimate issue is she's really fucking dumb it's very unlikely she even knows why she's so utterly desolate.

Even if she is trans and ends up looking like a supermodel (somehow), it's unlikely it would fill the deeper emptyness. I'd almost pity her if I wasnt to sort of person who posts here.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
The I want to be human statement from Olivia is interesting, her trans identities legitimacy is redundant in the face of such a statement. A deeper emptyness that she/he thinks can be filled by hrt and fleshwork, Sociopathy is possible but depression of some other more mundaine form of mental illness or simply something like existential despair, considering her ultimate issue is she's really fucking dumb it's very unlikely she even knows why she's so utterly desolate.

Even if she is trans and ends up looking like a supermodel (somehow), it's unlikely it would fill the deeper emptyness. I'd almost pity her if I wasnt to sort of person who posts here.
Given Dave's posting history, I'm going to guess he was bullied as a child and nothing was done to stop it, and he never moved past this. It fits with the identification as a permanent victim.

Syaoran Li

70's Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given Dave's posting history, I'm going to guess he was bullied as a child and nothing was done to stop it, and he never moved past this. It fits with the identification as a permanent victim.
Possibly.

I honestly think he is a sociopath but at the same time, I would not be surprised if he was bullied severely as a child and that more or less put extreme undue stress on a structure that was never really up to code in the first place.

Sort of like MovieBob, in that he's a pretentious asshole who was bullied in school and never let it go all these decades later

Except Dave's slightly smarter and more outwardly higher-functioning on a surface level than MovieBob (or at least he was at one point), which is why he was able to get married and have kids, and perpetuate the cycle of bullying and abuse even more.

At the same time, Dave's also a notorious drama queen and lying attention whore, so it's possible he could've had some bullying but it wasn't anything too severe, just the usual schoolyard trash talk most non-popular kids get. But now he's built it up in his head to play into his persecution complex.

Sort of like how he considers his own mother an abuser worthy of publicly and permanently casting out of his life because she expressed concern over his online temper-tantrums over Cyberpunk 2077 last year.

If Dave wasn't a completely heartless sociopath, he'd regret all those things he said to his mom when she does finally die.

Or how he complains about being a rape victim (projection, much?) when the only way David Hill would ever end up being raped is if he ended up in prison and the other inmates decided to target him.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416112
It's almost as if people nominate good games and not hacked together buffy rip off anti cap screeds.... 🤔
"No Ennies nominations for #iHunt. Not that I am at all surprised by that fact." Dave is a liar, and may or may not be actually surprised by that fact, but he is clearly butthurt by it. So very butthurt.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
It's ok though, because reasons....
View attachment 1417238
For everyone with their Dave Hill Bingo cards we got:
Conceding congratulations
Mike Mearls mention
Made up awards
Those grapes looking a little sour, Dave?

Seriously, this sounds like something Rhys would have said. The sarcastic and condescending congratulations, saying he never wanted this thing in the first place, and besides, he's going to get this much cooler thing anyways, so it doesn't matter to him at all. I think this stung him more than he wants to admit.

Tags
None