Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope the dad gives the kid a kiwi account so he can tell us about the man wearing women’s clothing so badly that a literal child laughed at his appearance.

• Optimistic
Reactions: BlueArmedDevil

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reeeeeee D&D!
View attachment 1543781
View attachment 1543782
Bet you $5 if you asked Zak S about Dave right now he wouldn't have a clue who he is.
"Dave's not queer, man!"
-Tommy Chong

Never mind the fact that queer is a slur for LGB people, but Dave is a straight man with a lesbian fetish and a sexual predator and abuser. Zak S. is a scumbag in his own right but he's still better than Dave and probably doesn't give a shit about some commie troon.

As for an open white supremacist? I assume he's talking about RPG Pundit, who is Latino and is also opposed to white supremacists.

Seriously, being an open white supremacist is one of the few things that can get you banned from Pundit's forum.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Reeeeeee D&D!
View attachment 1543781
View attachment 1543782
Bet you $5 if you asked Zak S about Dave right now he wouldn't have a clue who he is.
Yeah sorry David, D&D has never been like that. Hell look at the original Elven gods. One could be anything he wished. D&D today caters to your crowd by destroying everything that made the races interesting. You may as well just fight robots.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really wonder where he's getting that, outside of just making it up.
It's a preset narrative that RPG.net and Onyx Path have.

Zak Sabbath is a literal pansexual anarcho-communist affiliated with both punk culture and sex-positive feminism, which is everything the RPG.net/Onyx Path crowd claims to support. But since he got into an argument with a troon once, he was deemed persona non grata and this narrative of him being an abusive transphobic stalker was built up over time.

RPG Pundit is a bit of a sperg in his own right and was banned long before RPG.net went woke for being a pompous ass, but he's consistent in his principles and hates white supremacists with the same amount of hatred and venom he has for SJW's, if not more so.

Just from the occasional lurking, you can see there's quite a few SJW's and progressives on The RPG Site but full-blown open white supremacists get banned pretty quickly. But none of that is ever going to matter to zealots like Dave.

Tags
None