Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave makes a Gamergate-esk opinion
View attachment 1551539
Reeeee D&D
View attachment 1551559
Remember kids part of the D&D book printing processes involves beating a queer person to a bloody pulp after the binding drys.
View attachment 1551689
:story:
What is his hateboner for D&D? Does he really hate fun that much?

How is a pretend fantasy game "violence to queer people"? This is some Satanic Panic level hyseria.

Dave, you're not a victim and never have been. Also, queer is a slur for LGB people and you are still a dreaded straight white male no matter how much you claim otherwise.
Another point of data for David associating queer/troonery with victimhood, and therefore virtue. Victims can't be victimizers, victimizers can't be victims.
Too bad Dave's not "queer" and he is an actual victimizer

• Agree
Reactions: Safir

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
What is his hateboner for D&D?
Mike Merls is the current ttrpgsjw boogeyman, the funny thing is the very sin he's being witch hunted for is something David himself has done.

In reality David could get a job with WoTc writing for D&D but he would have to sacrifice his perceived victimhood to do so.

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yikes by association this makes David a pedophile who wants to rape little boy assholes.
That’s gonna be a no from me, dawg.
It'd be a shame if some ween decided to archive Dave's recent tweets and used them to #MeToo his sorry ass....

Also, how is D&D "colonialist" at all? WOTC has been pandering to the far-left psychopaths a lot lately and it's still not good enough for David "Olivia" Hill? Fuck, he really is a fun-hating zealot of the highest order. Even among SJW's, Dave's a far-left puritan.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave has needs!
View attachment 1554906
Maybe you should get your wife to get a job in a country with socialized medicine.
I'm not sure if Sweden and Germany would let Dave and his wife into the country. Even with their self-hatred, they're still Americans (and Merkel's Germany is very anti-American and two-faced overall as a country) plus there's nothing they could feasibly offer.

I doubt Sweden or Germany has an English education program like Japan does, and Dave has no real skills or anything of value aside from being an ideological zealot and a sexual predator, and there's plenty of Muslim refugees in those countries that have both those niches already covered

If Dave really is so hopeless, then maybe he should make like an actual tranny and kill himself.

Nothing of value would be lost and the hobby would be richer for having lost him.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave has needs!
SmartSelect_20200828-183547_Twitter.jpg
No, Dave. They're wants. You're making like Lou Gagliardi and confusing the two.

But by calling them needs you're also making a point to people that you expect them to pay for a series of cosmetic procedures to make you feel pretty - procedures you expect only troons to get. No boob jobs for anyone else, not even for women who have had mastectomies from breast cancer. No facework for anyone else. At least no one else wants a stink ditch, but no other genital surgeries either, including cases of mutilation.

But troons, troons have feelings that are more important than anyone else, apparently. I hope Dave keeps up this insistence, because I want him to show what happens when he doesn't get what he 'needs'. Because I'm betting that his life will remain the same, but we'll be able to point out that it doesn't look like he actually needs this magical treatment so badly after all.

But prove us wrong, Dave. Time to prove you 'need' it more than whining online.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
But troons, troons have feelings that are more important than anyone else, apparently. I hope Dave keeps up this insistence, because I want him to show what happens when he doesn't get what he 'needs'. Because I'm betting that his life will remain the same, but we'll be able to point out that it doesn't look like he actually needs this magical treatment so badly after all.
His life would remain the same even if he did get what he wanted. He'd still be a salty straight white man whining on Twitter about how life, the universe, and everything isn't up to his satisfaction, and it's everyone else's responsibility to change it for him, or they are literally murderaping him because they are evil.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave stans hard for an alcoholic who creeped on his underage cousin.
View attachment 1558322
Seeing as how most of Poe's works would be too enjoyable, too White, too male, and too Southern, therefore being "problematic" in Dave's eyes, I think the only reason David Hill idolizes Poe is because he married his underage cousin.

Given his psychotic tendencies and lesbian fetishism, would it surprise anyone if Dave was into incest and pedophilia? I think some concerned citizens in California should report him to CPS to make sure he's not abusing his kids (well, aside from the emotional and psychological abuse he already inflicts on them)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Next Task

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Dave has needs!
View attachment 1554906
Maybe you should get your wife to get a job in a country with socialized medicine.
Why should people pay for some psycho to get a sex change when they should just take drugs like the other people with mental disorders?
Dave stans hard for an alcoholic who creeped on his underage cousin.
View attachment 1558322
He made around $7000 ($200000 for inflation) for 20 years of his work (some claim 18). Pretty damn good for that time David and for a writer almost no one heard of at the time. Your average unskilled job payed $0.75 an hour or $120.00 a month/ $1440 a year/ $28,800 in 20 years. It's not like you could make a living being a writer back than. (this does not include the $700 or so a year he made as an editor I believe).

One of the reasons for Poe's money issues was his gambling. Do you have a gambling issue David? Is that why you try so hard to sell your shitting RPG and cry on Twitter about why you have it so hard?

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave is punk!
View attachment 1562581
Just like Dave is Cyberpunk?
Punk sucks

Of course a pretentious untalented hack like Dave would design his games in the vein of what is perhaps the most overrated genre of music in history.

In the immortal words of one of the pioneering figures of punk rock...

Johnny Ramone said:
Punk was a mistake. It was never good.

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave is punk!
View attachment 1562581
Just like Dave is Cyberpunk?
This perfectly encapsulates David and so many trans trenders. It’s poseur behavior. They put on a veneer of being edgy and outside of the norm without ever actually living that lifestyle. They’re the perpetual 12-year-old that shops at Hot Topic to try and shock mom and dad.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Dave hides an essay behind a paywall, because that's Punk Rock or something.
SmartSelect_20200901-165337_Twitter.jpg
Dave double downs on thirst
SmartSelect_20200901-174633_Twitter.jpg

Tags
None