Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave hides an essay behind a paywall, because that's Punk Rock or something.
View attachment 1565145
Dave double downs on thirst
View attachment 1565148
At this point, I think Dave is actually wanting to get outed as a sex pest and is actively pushing his luck because he's hoping his fake tranny persona will protect him from being called out on his predatory and abusive behavior.

TerminalTryHard

Use your fucking blinker
kiwifarms.net
At this point, I think Dave is actually wanting to get outed as a sex pest and is actively pushing his luck because he's hoping his fake tranny persona will protect him from being called out on his predatory and abusive behavior.
What would be a greater sense of power and control then being able to be an open sexual predator and no one being able to call you out for it.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What would be a greater sense of power and control then being able to be an open sexual predator and no one being able to call you out for it.
The only problem is that Jonathan Yaniv has definitely dented that ploy pretty badly. Even if SJW's decide to do the "No True Transwoman" ploy, they can probably just brand Dave as a faker (which he is) if he gets outed and he'll still be just as fucked as if he never trooned out.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net
Translated from tard to English, I believe he's referring to the fact that governments are, among other things, a monopoly on force, and that border enforcement has to be backed by violence.

Which I suppose is technically true. But anyone who knows anything about real anarchy knows that it's even more violent than the most brutal and oppressive state, because anarchy is the law of the jungle and the strong will eat the weak. The only thing worse than government is no government.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I see whatever schools he's gone to failed him in History. The use of borders were created to stop violence and to limit the amount of people as well as goods and services passing between them. Before lines were drawn on a map, countries would use natural borders as borders for their countries. Is David here trying to say the ocean/ sea is violence? Mountains? Rivers/ lakes? Forests? Deserts? I get you're retarded David, but are you seriously this stupid?

• Semper Fidelis
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I see whatever schools he's gone to failed him in History. The use of borders were created to stop violence and to limit the amount of people as well as goods and services passing between them. Before lines were drawn on a map, countries would use natural borders as borders for their countries. Is David here trying to say the ocean/ sea is violence? Mountains? Rivers/ lakes? Forests? Deserts? I get you're retarded David, but are you seriously this stupid?
Not even countries, tribes in the middle of the jungle have borders where if you're on the wrong side and they don't want you there you get an arrow through your head.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None