Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Methinks the abusive predator doth project too much.

Sometimes I really wish there was some dumb ween who's got the time and patience to make a burner Twitter account that checks off the correct IdPol boxes to give Dave the full-on #MeToo treatment and archive his reactions and meltdowns.

This guy is already too woke for RPG.net and Onyx Path for fuck's sake, he's already on thin ice as it is. I'm kinda surprised nobody connected to Quarter Pounder or any of that crowd has tried to do it but then again, Dave is low-hanging fruit and is essentially powerless without Onyx Path or RPG.net on his side. All he's got now is that shitty #iHunt game, which is just the leftist version of MYFAROG only somehow even more shitty as a game.

At least MYFAROG can theoretically be played without the political angles since Varg Vikernes was just smart enough to try and cloak his views in vague archetypes derived from Tolkien's novels and Norse Mythology, which helps give a GM some leeway and makes him less likely to get his books removed from Amazon.

Meanwhile, David "Olivia" Hill can't seem to go two paragraphs without invoking some commie punk Millennial talking point in #iHunt. If woke leftism and Anarcho-Communism ever ends up getting a major backlash on par with the backlash against the Alt-Right, then Dave's books would've gotten the Roosh V treatment by now

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave calls for armed insurrection
View attachment 1605707
You first Dave. Hell, there's been all sorts of protests and riots you could participate in to encourage this change - surely you have tales from the front lines.

Oh, what's that? You rarely leave your house and instead are just LARPing as a revolutionary (and a woman) from behind the safety of a screen, making demands and threats and expecting people to care? Sounds like every other troon - that is, around 0.1% of the population if that.

So maybe see if you can stand to get out from behind your screen and stand in the real world without literally shaking rn, organise with your fellow narcissists without completely imploding and most importantly of all get at least half the country to agree with you enough that they'll ignore how much of a useless cunt you are. Otherwise you're just a loudmouth with delusions.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
You first Dave. Hell, there's been all sorts of protests and riots you could participate in to encourage this change - surely you have tales from the front lines.

Oh, what's that? You rarely leave your house and instead are just LARPing as a revolutionary (and a woman) from behind the safety of a screen, making demands and threats and expecting people to care? Sounds like every other troon - that is, around 0.1% of the population if that.

So maybe see if you can stand to get out from behind your screen and stand in the real world without literally shaking rn, organise with your fellow narcissists without completely imploding and most importantly of all get at least half the country to agree with you enough that they'll ignore how much of a useless cunt you are. Otherwise you're just a loudmouth with delusions.
Every politisperging blog post, tweet thread, and yellow journalism article written by SJWs always carries an unwritten postscript of "Oh, but not me. Ever." Because doing things is passé. "My unhappiness is everyone else's fault" is one of SocJus's core beliefs, which is also why so many of them are never content.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
That's corporate speak for "your work is shit and we can't turn a profit no matter how much we rework your turd.

Further more Dave you yourself have said your latest project is just repackaged Buffy with twitter politics.
SmartSelect_20200923-154613_Twitter.jpg
:story:
----------------
Lot of projecting today (posted on September 24th, 2020)
SmartSelect_20200924-133022_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20200924-133007_Twitter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David has the standard troon narcissism, so it's nice of him to confirm that it applies to his talent. I'm sure his shitty roleplaying games will stand the test of time as well as movie franchises and iconic characters.

Funny thing is, even when dealing with the Cars movies and the new Star Wars, I can guarantee that they are still magnitudes better than whatever dross Dave has written. If nothing else, they were designed to be entertaining, with even The Last Jedi not being a sanctimonious lecture about how its creator is brilliant and no one has ever suffered the way troons do.

Also, maybe writing something explicitly for less than 0.1% of the population, and expecting it to be as popular as even the least-watched shows on network television, suggested to whoever you were pitching that you really didn't want to appeal to a paying audience. Just a thought.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None