Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
Dave still hates his parents
SmartSelect_20201016-172350_Twitter.jpg
Lol sure Dave, your twitter arguments are legendary.......
SmartSelect_20201016-154503_Twitter.jpg
We missed the pretentious vegan phase by that much....
SmartSelect_20201016-154522_Twitter.jpg

Syaoran Li

Old-School Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave dumps on Onxy Path....

Onyx Path and Dave are both scumbags so I'm like "a pox on both their houses" at this point.

That said, their "25 year old IP" is one of the most significant RPG's in the history of the hobby and the main reason why it became irrelevant and ruined is because of pretentious pseudo-intellectuals and punk leftists like Dave and most of the Onyx Path/Late White Wolf/Paradox Interactive crew.

Had they not dovetailed into typical goth/punk/emo purity spirals and Mean Girls-tier snobbery, the White Wolf IP's could've done a lot better and might've had staying power after the 20th Anniversary Edition of Vampire was a surprise success.

The hacks at Onyx Path and scumbags like David Hill really blew a golden opportunity with that one.

Dave still hates his parents
View attachment 1666984
Lol sure Dave, your twitter arguments are legendary.......
View attachment 1666985
We missed the pretentious vegan phase by that much....
View attachment 1666988

1. If anything, David Hill is abusing his parents.

"Forgiveness is just permission" is something a sociopath would say, which makes sense given that David Hill is a sociopath, an autogynephile sexual predator, and an abusive little fucker.

Dave's parents are the victims and Dave is the one who abuses them. Not the other way around

2. And I wouldn't argue with people who'd brutally murder his own mother in her sleep in the name of tranny punk Anarcho-Communist zealotry. That means Dave's beliefs are automatically invalid.

Capitalism is good and part of me sometimes wishes that David "Olivia" Hill would get his fantasy of being murdered by imaginary fascists for being trans. Fortunately for him, David Hill isn't actually trans and the fascists he complains about aren't real and only exist in his head.

Yes, I probably deserve those angry top hat stickers for that one but I don't care.

3. Of course a pseudo-intellectual moron like Dave would be drawn to veganism but not even have the willpower to go through with it.

Animals are our inferiors who lack sapience and we are omnivores. Do we eat too much meat? I'd say so, but a strictly plant-based/vegan diet is equally retarded.

Last edited:

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Support for our theory of Dave being a violent psychopath is growing.

Like so many other SJWs, he was bullied as a kid and never got over it, even after decades. A big ol' ball of anger festering inside of him. So naturally he can't see that he's becoming an abuser himself. In his internal narrative, he is always the victim, never the abuser. Nothing he does can ever be considered abuse, and any behavior that upsets him, including requests to moderate his own behavior for other people's sake, is a form of abuse.

Syaoran Li

Old-School Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Support for our theory of Dave being a violent psychopath is growing.

Like so many other SJWs, he was bullied as a kid and never got over it, even after decades. A big ol' ball of anger festering inside of him. So naturally he can't see that he's becoming an abuser himself. In his internal narrative, he is always the victim, never the abuser. Nothing he does can ever be considered abuse, and any behavior that upsets him, including requests to moderate his own behavior for other people's sake, is a form of abuse.

Let's be honest here, David Hill is what happens if someone did a punk cover of "Pumped Up Kicks" and then made it into a person.

BlueArmedDevil

kiwifarms.net
Cyberpunk punk reeeeeeeeing inbound, one of the finalists of the cosplay competition
SmartSelect_20201018-101250_Twitter.jpg
IMG_20201018_101228.jpg

Edit:
Dave is having some sort of meltdown, he's been tweeting and deleting
SmartSelect_20201018-131150_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20201018-132623_Twitter.jpg
Nazi's in muh dm's!
SmartSelect_20201018-142020_Twitter.jpg
Inspired is a fancy word for rip off
SmartSelect_20201018-144216_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

Old-School Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cyberpunk punk reeeeeeeeing inbound, one of the finalists of the cosplay competition
View attachment 1670269

Edit:
Dave is having some sort of meltdown, he's been tweeting and deleting
View attachment 1670554
View attachment 1670556
Nazi's in muh dm's!
View attachment 1670771
Inspired is a fancy word for rip off
View attachment 1670777

I was already interested in buying Cyberpunk 2077 because it looks like a fun game.

I'll still be buying it because it could be fun to play, but the fact that it makes an abusive sociopathic sexual predator like David "Olivia" Hill so irrationally upset is like icing on the cake.

BlueArmedDevil

kiwifarms.net
After a roller coaster of a day yesterday Dave is back to dumping on Bernie
SmartSelect_20201018-233722_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20201019-100830_Twitter.jpg
Dave remembers a pandemic is going on, how inconvenient.....
SmartSelect_20201018-181247_Twitter.jpg

Bonus his cat sitting on tacos
IMG_20201018_200903.jpg

Syaoran Li

Old-School Rocker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And here we have Hill claiming to have invented the very idea of Blue-collar monster hunters.

No, Dave. You did not come up with that idea.

Heck, Mark Rein-Hagen and Andrew Greenburg included some blue-collar monster hunters in The Hunters Hunted, which was from Vampire: The Masquerade's very first edition.

Everyone remembers the inquisitor ninjas, FBI glow spooks, centuries old Puritan witch hunters, and guys with psychic powers and sorcery but you also had more mundane concepts as well. There was a biker gang called the Young Bloods and a few blue-collar guys who were trying to avenge loved ones killed by vampires.

Has Dave even read any RPG made before 2008 or does he automatically dismiss them as "problematic" and "capitalist" or whatever? It could explain his profound lack of knowledge. Some of has more to do with his own pretentious stupidity and that's something no amount of useless RPG knowledge would ever fix