Lolcow David Hill Jr. / Olivia Hill / MachineIV - SJW game author, artist, troon, twitter sperg anarchist, author of #iHunt, Bernie Bro extraordinaire

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20210404-180416_Twitter.jpg
So close to self awareness Dave...
SmartSelect_20210404-180450_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20210404-180500_Twitter.jpg
Who blogs these days?

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dave's writing more vampire game.
View attachment 2057577

Dave can troll-shield the Boomers all he wants but it was Gen X that ruined the future and then blamed it on the Baby Boomers.

Also, if Dave really was a 90's Goth, he probably wouldn't be 39 years old and instead is one of those Gen X'ers who robbed Gen Z and Millennials of a future before scapegoating the Boomers.

That means Dave is either a Gen X Goth scumbag or he's a liar and a poser. Given how Dave lies about being a woman, lies about having gender dysphoria, and is an all-round whiny faker and LARP'er. So he's not a 90's goth. Maybe a whiny 2000's Goth who shopped at the Hot Topic, but not one of the Gen X Goths from the 80's and 90's.

He can deny it all he wants, but David "Olivia" Hill is a White cis het male Gen X'er who robbed my generation of a future. The Boomers did nothing wrong and David Hill is a predatory abuser who has a perverse lesbian fetish and likes to LARP as a trans woman.

Also, fuck the Goth subculture. Bunch of pretentious snooty pseudo intellectual twats.

God Bless the Boomers and God Damn Gen X and Millennials

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Featured on Apr 6, 2021 at 2:12 PM: David Hill / MachineIV has allegedly cheated on his wife with an ugly woman.
I'm trying to piece this all together on my phone but we got some serious breaking Dave drama
SmartSelect_20210406-112302_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112324_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112345_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112424_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112446_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112507_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112529_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-112548_Twitter.jpg
Looks like Dave was cheating on his wife with an employee of his company Chilean love bribe (31, possibly mtf) and it's all falling apart.
Need archive plz
SmartSelect_20210406-113045_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113056_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113115_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113134_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113149_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113205_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113224_Chrome.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-113235_Chrome.jpg
Dave is sex pest confirmed

Last edited:

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I KNEW IT!!!

I GODDAMN FUCKING KNEW IT!!!

Dave's about to find out that karma is a bitch.

Anyway, how about a funny joke?

What do you get when you cross a mentally ill psychopathic far-left anarchist zealot and abusive predator with a hapless Chilean chick who decides to bring that abusive behavior to light?

I'll tell you what you get, Mr. Hill...

Worst part is something tells me this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Dave's sick fuck antics.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Weeaboo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
kiwifarms.net
@Wallace @Corn Flakes @Emperor Julian

GET IN HERE!!!

Dave is done for. If this means iHunt is targeted by the cancel culture brigades, then it'll be extra poetic.
Hi, hello. I'm here. What's up?

I read through the OP but given it doesn't even mention his trooning out it's probably way outdated. Can we have the Cliff's Notes on the current state of this cow?

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we have the Cliff's Notes on the current state of this cow?
Well in the past few hours it's come out that Dave flew down to Chile and has been staying there for a while with a subordinate graphic designer he duped into a relationship, she's scorned and it's all out on Twitter now.

SmartSelect_20210406-125245_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The latest goss is behind the spoilers in @BlueArmedDevil's post.

Think about this. This is a guy who works for games companies for a living. He's lived all over the world - the US, Japan, Chile - and had sexual adventures in those places and he's not even forty. How many men would think he'd had an amazing life, and yet he trooned out and is suicidally, self-harmingly miserable all the time.

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anything else?
Bits and pieces on other books, mostly Crunch things like merits and flaws. His solo work was the 1970's setting for forsaken.

He turned in a manuscript for Lost 2nd ed but it was such a dumpster fire that the company scrapped it and had an entire team unfuck it up

And the pity party starts....
SmartSelect_20210406-131018_Twitter.jpgSmartSelect_20210406-131052_Twitter.jpg
However.....
SmartSelect_20210406-131110_Twitter.jpg

ChadBrazilian

socially awkward sexy man
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I remember about this dude was the cyberpunk 2077 memes about his posts.
View attachment 798479

It is wholesome that a game that is probably going to be more pro-LGBTBBQ than anything before it is getting eviscerated in the way it is.

It's a good bit of evidence that there is no pleasing these people and a reminder to other devs not to try.

All we need now is Besada to resurface and have come out as trans. It could be his comeback tour 🤔

BlueArmedDevil

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not familiar with the guy, but that seems to be a very common thing with troons in "creative" fields.
He's long complained that it's impossible to get "the medical treatment I deserve" but he lives in orange county California on state medical insurance, the hell he can't get a script for titty skittles.