Disaster David Horowitz Cut Off by Visa and Mastercard - At the Request of the SPLC

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Breitbart / Archive

The David Horowitz Freedom Center has had their donation processing system blocked by Visa and Mastercard allegedly following a campaign by the Southern Poverty Law Center.
The David Horowitz Freedom Center stated in a recent email that its ability to accept donations by credit card has been disabled by both Visa and Mastercard following a campaign by the SPLC to label the Freedom Center as a hate group. This situation comes shortly after Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch was forced off the funding platform Patreon following pressure from Mastercard.
The Freedom Center is the next target of the SPLC, and they are using Mastercard and Visa again in their attempt to shut down conservative voices. In an email sent to supporters, Horowitz outlined how the SPLC had convinced Mastercard and Visa to block the Freedom Center from receiving payments and donations via credit card. In the email, Horowitz requested that supporters send donations via check to a P.O. Box.
In the email to supporters, the Freedom Center lashed out at the move by Mastercard and Visa, saying: “this blow could be the end of the Freedom Center. Decades of work, down the drain because the hateful Left wants to squash free speech and silence an organization that dares to question them.
https://archive.li/st6MW/6b81f9ea8d2b7c658c179b55ee3d47efa1e13734.jpg
Breitbart News reached out to David Horowitz who provided the following comment:
We have been attacked by the left wing hate machine whose goal is to suppress and silence conservative voices. This is the work of a Soros funded Media Matters and Southern Poverty Law Center operation. It’s cynical, calculated and supported by the Democratic Party. The reason Mastercard and Visa gave us for cutting us off and thus sabotaging our online fund-raising operation is that the SPLC told them that we were a hate group. It is wrong to focus on the Tech heads as the culprits because as businessmen they have a vested interest in keeping their platforms politically neutral. They have been threatened by Senator Mark Warner and other Democrats if they don’t censor conservatives. The fact that Mastercard and Visa are now part of this juggernaut indicates how dangerous this has become.
Breitbart News reached out to both Visa and Mastercard for comment on the issue but has yet to receive a reply.
In case you don't know who David Horowitz is, he's a Jew who loves to go around college campuses and stir up shit with the Muslim organizations. Here's a gem where he gets confronted by a Palestinian student and gets her to admit she supports Hamas wants to wipe out all the Jews.

This is what the SPLC deems to be so hateful that they needed Mastercard and Visa to cut him off from receiving credit card donations. It's fine to condemn a white skinhead for saying gas the Jews. But Allah forbid someone points out a Muslim saying the exact same thing.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dear companies:
Stop trying to be moral pillars and just be fucking businesses!
Are you no longer doing business with the middle east or Venezuela?
How about the Russian oligarchs who've turned their country into a fucking ghetto cesspool?
Have you stopped doing business with George Soros?

Put up or shut up.

Duke Nukem

Dimensional Merge Welcoming Party #1218C197
kiwifarms.net
He is also a decent author, in fact I read one of his books that he wrote after 9/11

He was born and raised in a Jewish Communist family, and it took him forever to abandon the views he grew up being taught. I did the same thing, even if I was not taught the same exact views, but I can see a similarity in his politicial journey to my own.

eldri

oogity boogity boo motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody have any info if there is a separation in jewish communities regarding the left's ideology and its views toward muslims.
In one of his statements, he stated that the so-called neo-nazis are marginal compared to the anti-semitism in the left and its supporters.

SiccDicc

See you next fall...
kiwifarms.net
Also credit card companies suck, their automated system trips up whenever you buy something outside the US quite oftentimes even though you're buying shit online.
I'm banned from buying things based in China for this very reason. I'm forever on China's shitlist because some dipshit couldn't write proper code that when I confirmed my purchase it wouldn't bounce back. Even calling the company to square things away by telling them to get in contact with the Chinese bank in question does fucking nothing because they aren't ever gonna do that. They just clear it on THEIR end, not the end I need it cleared.

So yeah, Fight Club this bitch.

Autopsy

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 525881
We need to redefine free speech. Corporate censorship will kill any meaningful freedom of expression.
Ever since the Robinson-Patman act the U.S. has the meanest antitrust beat-stick on the goddamn planet (our market is the only reason any bigwig dares step foot on our soil) and it's amazing how whipped and polite the feds are being with this. You have Twitter being declared as a broad public forum in court and the rest of them still have the audacity to "curate". Not that they should necessarily break these companies up, they could very well be natural monopolies, but you have to put the fear of God into them sometime; it worked fantastically with Microsoft.
Building on that, the problem should have less to do with free speech's definition being outdated and a lot more to do with the judges and lawmakers applying that definition being too ignorant of the issues, they're old on average, as well as efficiently bribed.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino