Lolcow David Merrill Gill / aspergius1 / aspergius5 / Cornelius Esperanza - A 40+ autistic, parent-hating, Trump-loving, Christian musician and sexual harasser of autists worldwide

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've said before that Chris is what happens when someone with autism does not get the help they need when they're at a very young age, and David here is just further proof of this. Me and any other kiwi here with puzzle piece disease could've easily ended up like this guy if no one had helped us when we were kids or slightly older, and if any of you think otherwise you are lying to yourselves.
I don't pity his parents, they had a sperg, they knew they had a sperg, and they let him get worse as he grew older. You reap what you sow.

Edit: Rating this powerleveling shows you aren't paying attention to what I wrote at all. Now give me more TMI stickers please and thanks

Last edited:

YayLasagna

Cuddly Spacebug
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you feel you need to compare yourself to Chris you are, at best, his equal, but statistically, objectively worse.
Wasn't the point I was making. My point was even the last line before the edit;
Parents had a sped and did nothing to help with him being a sped. So they get no pity from me when in hindsight David becoming what he is now could've been easily avoidable. Is that a better way of putting it for you?

lolwut

The Wutdge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't the point I was making. My point was even the last line before the edit;
Parents had a sped and did nothing to help with him being a sped. So they get no pity from me when in hindsight David becoming what he is now could've been easily avoidable. Is that a better way of putting it for you?
That's fair, you're missing my point, too.

[E] Back on topic, that first picture in the OP made me think this was about some bizarro world ¡Jeb!, but the more recent ones made me realize it's actually about the inevitable fate of Kurt Eichenwald.

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
I just wanted to point out that when the girl asked if he had a diagram, it absolutely destroyed my sides.
David merrill Gill Do you have a diagram.jpeg
Still, it's super sad that someone in that condition is getting taken advantage of by this guy. Also, he should be beaten to death for rapping someone with Down's.

EDIT: Also, In my opinion his claims to have raped someone with down's and his repeated attempts to sexually harass and (if he was competent to) potentially assault other disabled individuals warrants horrorcow status.

Last edited:

RadicalCentrist

kiwifarms.net
I don't pity his parents, they had a sperg, they knew they had a sperg, and they let him get worse as he grew older. You reap what you sow.
Do you know how hard it is to get continued guardianship of a child well into their middle aged years?

I suspect the reason they refuse to put him in a tard home is because they know he will sexually assault someone. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Do you know how hard it is to get continued guardianship of a child well into their middle aged years?

I suspect the reason they refuse to put him in a tard home is because they know he will sexually assault someone. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
if not sexually assault someone, assault someone. He has noted before that he doesn't think he will ever have a wife because of his violent temper tantrums. The man is a chimpout machine.
22.png

Granted he also demands that the chick be as sexually disturbed as he is.
6.png

Sexuality plays a significant role in his life obviously, and it would seem that he can never get the attention of women, but that's incorrect. David has actually managed to get a few girlfriends other than the Downie that he... with.

11.png

This is Channing Ashbaugh. Channing is an old autistic woman that David has known for over 20 years. Whether she has taken a shit on webcam for him or not, I couldn't tell you. On the surface, Channing appears to be the average older disabled person, but she hasn't always been completely forthright with David.

2.png3.png4.png

Nevertheless, love finds away even among speds.

6.png7.png8.png9.png10.png

Keep in mind he's doing all this while compulsively "doing his thing".

17.png