Lolcow David Merrill Gill / aspergius1 / aspergius5 / Cornelius Esperanza - A 40+ autistic, parent-hating, Trump-loving, Christian musician and sexual harasser of autists worldwide

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
But how does he feel about Sonic?.
Not too sure but hes been doxing himself online since before half our users were even born

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
Nothing degenerate but some heightened assbuggers; this boy-man loves himself some The Price Is Right game jingles. Not just any jingle, they have to be from 1972-1983. Anything after that is trash. Loves it so much he created a change.org petition to force them to make a CD.

Sidenote: I listened to some of his music on youtube and if there is a god he will end up doing a collab with Greer.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 3.33.24 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-19 at 3.33.42 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-07-19 at 3.33.57 AM.png

Begemot

You know I had to do it to em....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not getting the over[sexed part with the Christian part. It seems like an odd mix.

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
I'm not getting the over[sexed part with the Christian part. It seems like an odd mix.
Given the age of his parents, he probably comes from a Southern Baptist moral majority era family. The type of people who begin every sentence regarding morality with "as a Christian" and think being a "Christian" is what makes a person moral - despite never actually thinking about the philosophical messages of Christianity or how those clash with their actions. The type of people who read the Bible as a book of fortune cookie quotes and virtue signal with Jesus pics rather than with Gay pride stickers or MLKjr quotes.

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the age of his parents, he probably comes from a Southern Baptist moral majority era family. The type of people who begin every sentence regarding morality with "as a Christian" and think being a "Christian" is what makes a person moral - despite never actually thinking about the philosophical messages of Christianity or how those clash with their actions. The type of people who read the Bible as a book of fortune cookie quotes and virtue signal with Jesus pics rather than with Gay pride stickers or MLKjr quotes.
I get that, I don't see how that squares with being a horndog.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I think the point he was trying to make is that because he was raised by such a family, he might have been deprived from even looking at pics of girls in bikinis or some shit. People on the internet who turn out perverted tend to tell stories like that. That, and it's kind of obvious he was raised on this idea that he had to pick up chicks or something, hence why he was told to read that puberty book in the first place. Because of the former, all the pics with all of the girls as well as the topics discussed in the book seemed traumatic to him.

These two things, coupled with his inability to actually learn how to socialize with girls properly and blame his Asperger's on it seems to ultimately be the main cause of his deviant behavior.

Richardo Retardo

Trying my damnedest not to be a massive sperg
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't cause it or anything like that but he's incapable of conceptualizing any action or thought that comes naturally to him, such as his sexuality, as being morally wrong, hence, him not seeing the conflict between his sexual predation and his pseudo-christian sentiments.

I think the point he was trying to make is that because he was raised by such a family, he might have been deprived from even looking at pics of girls in bikinis or some shit. People on the internet who turn out perverted tend to tell stories like that. That, and it's kind of obvious he was raised on this idea that he had to pick up chicks or something, hence why he was told to read that puberty book in the first place. Because of the former, all the pics with all of the girls as well as the topics discussed in the book seemed traumatic to him.

View attachment 850430

These two things, coupled with his inability to actually learn how to socialize with girls properly and blame his Asperger's on it seems to ultimately be the main cause of his deviant behavior.
That could be a factor too but it wasn't my original point.

Last edited:

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 850430

Cool, I might have missed that. Thanks.

I don't think even Chris chan had a long term guardianship like this, though. If he's supposedly 'high-functioning' he isn't showing it. How did we miss this guy?

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
This guy has no reservations about pouring his life story out for the Internet to see. His HFA/Asperger's/POD-NOS self ought to know. I had to look up what POD-NOS was, it seems like it's just another one of the umbrella terms for the spectrum (Pervasive developmental disorder, not otherwise specified)

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only people that first video of his would appeal to is gay dudes. He didn't just flash his cock, he held on it for waaaay too much time.

No women wants to look at a dick that long.