Lolcow David Merrill Gill / aspergius1 / aspergius5 / Cornelius Esperanza - A 40+ autistic, parent-hating, Trump-loving, Christian musician and sexual harasser of autists worldwide

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think even Chris chan had a long term guardianship like this, though. If he's supposedly 'high-functioning' he isn't showing it. How did we miss this guy?

He's just one of those people higher up on the spectrum that obsess over their condition, talking about how it's shitting up their life instead of learning to overcome its negative effects, and taking advantage of its more positive effects. I feel as though his upbringing was almost no different to Chris', where his parents strictly enforced their son to be dependent on them because he had a condition they thought would make him permanently defective.

AprilRains

You'll pay to see those cards.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just one of those people higher up on the spectrum that obsess over their condition, talking about how it's shitting up their life instead of learning to overcome its negative effects, and taking advantage of its more positive effects. I feel as though his upbringing was almost no different to Chris', where his parents strictly enforced their son to be dependent on them because he had a condition they thought would make him permanently defective.
Great. Bonsai kid.

wenttobermuda

Plenty good!
kiwifarms.net
Some may prefer to follow schizophrenic conspiracy theorist; others chronicle the sexual misadventures of gay furries. As for me, give me Christian autist manchildren. That's my type.

DMG is my type.

I cannot believe I only discovered him now. Bless you for the introduction.

His relationship with his parents, and his music, warrant further study. More content!

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
I cut down a couple of David Streams for easier consumption, he has a lot of good content that's difficult to engage with because of his constant pausing, I'll try to make this a semi-regular thing.

in which David talks about being blocked by an autist for thirsting after his sister, speculates that he may have "found out something he shouldn't have" and denies being an "ASD criminal"

in which David complains about his "non-stop go life", plays "Pat Sajak's Lucky Letters Online", gets a phone call from Georgia and overhears his mother screaming in the background

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Well apparently David has an anti-fan club who have found this thread. I was informed through PM of this group by the girl who sent me most of these caps. I would love to hear what any of these people have to say. From what I've heard, they also have some interest in the content posted. If they create a profile on KF and PM me then I can sort that out. I don't believe it is possible to PM without making a post, so feel free to make a post here before sending a message. I really would love to hear your personal stories of contact with David himself.

PsychoNerd054

Done by a thug.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He seriously thinks a pepperoni calzone qualifies as a romantic dinner. Get it, it's 'cause they're both autistic?
This guy is killing me right now with how he feels the world should work!

Humorous yet complex

kiwifarms.net
Ugh this douche is still doing his shit? I can’t believe he’s still not committed to that facility he’ll be going to once his parents die. His voice gives me migraines and his singing is atrocious and makes me want to scoop my eardrums out. Oh and those creepy ET dolls look like crap

He seriously thinks a pepperoni calzone qualifies as a romantic dinner. Get it, it's 'cause they're both autistic?
This guy is killing me right now with how he feels the world should work!
Ugh that pepperoni calzone sounds as greasy as he is. I think the dude needs involuntary commitment.

Humorous yet complex

kiwifarms.net
Ugh this douche is still doing his shit? I can’t believe he’s still not committed to that facility he’ll be going to once his parents die. His voice gives me migraines and his singing is atrocious and makes me want to scoop my eardrums out. Oh and those creepy ET dolls look like crap
Did he make said dolls himself? Someone should go confiscate them and sabotage his musical instruments collection, though I’d probably just bring tons of soap and water and sanitizing solution, who knows what’s on them germ wise.

You are traveling through another dimension. a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Your next stop, the Gill Zone
Instead of the P’Zone from Pizza Hut we should give him a POS’Zone

Seriously someone could easily get PTSD from him even breathing. He’s also terribly obsessed with PBS and I always think of the Simpsons episode where Homer scams PBS. Well this dingus needs to have a kick where the sun don’t shine from pbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Non-Expert!

Check your immunoprivelege.
kiwifarms.net
If you are not going to allow this ass clown to be outed as Yawning Sneasel and discussed here, you may as well thread ban me. i am here to gather what intel i can on him and will be at police HQ in the morning with it.
Tommy why do you insist that this character is "Yawning Sneasel?" What evidence do you have?

GVQC

kiwifarms.net
He also has an active Twitter account under this name. He is still up to no good as of today. Still praying on autistic woman, and even being verbally abusive towards this person.

Attachments

• EB9EC6A3-BAD2-4AB8-B0AA-BD2DD8A37D81.png
    EB9EC6A3-BAD2-4AB8-B0AA-BD2DD8A37D81.png
    742.8 KB · Views: 73