Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh stupid i am not a man and i am not insecure fool. Do you not get that? You are an idiot. I am the exact opposite of insecure.
But you go on ree ree keep dreeming your delusion.
It must be very exhausting to keep lying, though I doubt you can tell your lies from the truth anymore.

So keep telling yourself that you’re rich, that you’re successful, and that you have no faults. Just understand we know you’re lying and love calling you out on it.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The Heritage Foundation was founded in 1976 and has headquarters in Mass.

The Family Research Council was founded in 1983 by James Dobson (focus on the fambly guy) and has headquarters in Washington DC.

Which do you mean?

--------------
Setting that aside, didn't Blanchard do research into autogyniphelia in the late 1980s? Around the time you purchased Your pocessor.
Well Where is John Hopkins University Hospital Mass. Hmm lets see bigot become head of psychiatry at John Hopkins and is a member of the family heritage sounds like you should have figured that out.

By the way the family research councel is a evangelist from Tenn. Yea so you can figure out his level of scientific ability.

And for my processor i told you about. well that was 2000. no the 1980 that would have been the 8044 2mhz clock speed. The last one was a newer only about a year but i did not build that one. the 775 ex i did. So i do not claim it. It is just bought gamer pc.

If you're not insecure why do you spend so much time trying to convince a forum full of spiteful trolls that you're intelligent, rich and pass as a woman?
Well stupid you do not get that do you. and i do not care what you think. do i pass yes i do that is evident everyday locally. And here they do not like trans at all. If they know you will hear about it.

What do i hear doofus? lol. Lets put it this way. come on baby let me give you a ride home i won't hurt you look i have a girlfriend. Treated me really nice. But i knew who he was. He took me home i opened the garage he was looking at the Audi and saying damn you have an Audi. I rode in one once just like that.

I told him i know. You do not remember me and the car? Here let me show you. When he saw my now gone you tube channel he was shocked. He said holy shit i know you. Yes you do. He said wow you look like a woman. I told him i am a woman always have been.
or getting a ride and have the guy tell me i am not going to get shot am I. Last time i took a pretty woman home her boyfriend stuck a shot gun in my face.

So really you can say what ever you want moron. It won't phase me. This is just troll practice. You really should read Tuco pig pussy James. Just to see how mean i can get. 145 pages of troll novel. 14 chapters of troll comedy lol.

using every one of his victims online as people in the novel. Like Almighty Santa. He was a cop that took out tuco the pig mutant. Tuco said it was lame but Santa yelled ( that was awesome ) slow motion dirty hairy style ended the story with tuco's brains splattered all over his pig pen and a tree that his father used to climb and howl. He was transformed into a chimp man. and wanted to hump Tuco's pig pussy.

That is why the scientist attached electrodes to his balls that led to his shock collar. So when got all horny over Tuco they gave him a nut frying shock. that sent him climbing up and down the tree shacking it and howling like a monkey.

The whole story was absolutely mean but funny as hell. And it comes from the fact i troll idiots It part of being online in gaming. Talking shit becomes second hand ree ree. If you do not get that you are slow.

Looney Troons

Certified Ethical Troon-Hater
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
David,

I don’t think anyone here honestly holds disdain toward you. Your participation in other threads is likely proof of this. In your own thread, you’re über-defensive and very rude to others. When you say you possess X and Y, especially things in high grandeur, it’s not unreasonable for your audience to ask for some evidence.

Me? I make a decent six-figure salary, nice enough condo, and a cool car. I posted a picture of my gaming/VM rig a page or two back which, if you total up each individual part (except for the monitors and the fucking RAM which absolutely dunked in price), pretty costly. Mostly high-end shit, and clearly thousands of dollars were dumped into it. No one cares, lol. The point I’m trying to make here is that if you’re going to make ridiculous claims, be prepared to back them up in this environment. You might be the subject of ridicule for a bit, but that’s OK. Being ridiculed for lying about materialistic things is better than being ridiculed for having an old man ram his fist up your ass and calling people “bitch made”.

nippleonbonerfart

I want my two dollars
kiwifarms.net
It is just bought gamer pc.
you overpayed for your pc if you bought a pre built gamer pc.

Being ridiculed for lying about materialistic things is better than being ridiculed for having an old man ram his fist up your ass and calling people “bitch made”.

I disagree. Diaper Butt at least knows that he is mentally ill and has actually achieved his troon life goals ( of taking a fist in his ass )

Last edited:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
David,

I don’t think anyone here honestly holds disdain toward you. Your participation in other threads is likely proof of this. In your own thread, you’re über-defensive and very rude to others. When you say you possess X and Y, especially things in high grandeur, it’s not unreasonable for your audience to ask for some evidence.

Me? I make a decent six-figure salary, nice enough condo, and a cool car. I posted a picture of my gaming/VM rig a page or two back which, if you total up each individual part (except for the monitors and the fucking RAM which absolutely dunked in price), pretty costly. Mostly high-end shit, and clearly thousands of dollars were dumped into it. No one cares, lol. The point I’m trying to make here is that if you’re going to make ridiculous claims, be prepared to back them up in this environment. You might be the subject of ridicule for a bit, but that’s OK. Being ridiculed for lying about materialistic things is better than being ridiculed for having an old man ram his fist up your ass and calling people “bitch made”.
I know I just use my thread for practice. It is a lot more fun to use my troll skills elsewhere. I have a very wild story. But i am not like these weird idiots. Or i would have a perverted past.

And yea i ran into a underage slut. a tommy tooter wet dream. Did i molest her HELL NO! But i watched her and found her to be a disgusting low life skank. Sexually active by 9 years old and a slut with no morals by 12.
So I took her kids. And even fended off a Juvenile investigator and DSS. Kara cries every time we talk about it. Because her grandmother told her i stood there and told a sheriffs deputy to draw her gun and shoot me because she was taking my girls over my dead body. She said it could be arranged. Amy Millwood was no joke. She was mean as a snake. She took my address and i never heard from her again. I told her mandy was in prison and where.

Fact is i have never had sex. I just do not care about it much. It not a big drive in my life. especially after the kids. I just did not think about it. That is why i was shocked in 99 when the psychiatrist signed for me to have final surgery after only talking to me for 5 minutes. Shocked me But mom found out and she vanished too just like Tikari did.

• Dumb
Reactions: PrincessJupiter

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
It must be very exhausting to keep lying, though I doubt you can tell your lies from the truth anymore.

So keep telling yourself that you’re rich, that you’re successful, and that you have no faults. Just understand we know you’re lying and love calling you out on it.
I noticed he never answered my question: if he is so much better than us, why does he keep coming back here? He gains nothing from engaging us. The Kiwis get a cheap laugh riffing his lectures.
Can you articulate why you keep returning to our mockery, @Dee Price? Do you even know why?

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
I noticed he never answered my question: if he is so much better than us, why does he keep coming back here? He gains nothing from engaging us. The Kiwis get a cheap laugh riffing his lectures.
Can you articulate why you keep returning to our mockery, @Dee Price? Do you even know why?
to get boners from the humiliation. his spelling is so bad because he's typing in between pinching his microdick in hopes of an orgasm that he's too fat to ever achieve

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This never happened. The children were in custody of their grandmother, and your hovering around them does not make you their mother.
Well stupid they lived with me not the grandmother. So I had custody. I still remember going over there to get mandy and she handed the girls to me and said have a nice life. And then well boo lives with me now off and on as well. Niyah has spent most of her life here as well.

You know nipples you are a pinhead. And let see Kara called me mommy in front of the biological, First time she said mommy she was crying for me. She still calls me mom.

Look up WVHydro I have answered you many times. You are just to stupid to comprehend.

I DO NOT GET BONERS AT ALL And how many times do i have to say i do not care about grammar.

Oh but here this is what i do while i laugh at you in forums

nippleonbonerfart

I want my two dollars
kiwifarms.net
Well stupid they lived with me not the grandmother. So I had custody. I still remember going over there to get mandy and she handed the girls to me and said have a nice life. And then well boo lives with me now off and on as well. Niyah has spent most of her life here as well.
You never had custody of the children, and even this country's broken social services would be hesitant to give a mentally ill man in a dress custody of any children.

What you were doing was harboring.

Your sick, selfish desire to "be a mother" has been detrimental to their development. The right thing to do in a case of child abandonmemt is to find a relative of the children.

Last edited:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You never had custody of the children, and even this country's broken social services would be hesitant to give a mentally ill man in a dress custody of any children.

What you were doing was harboring.

Your sick, selfish desire to "be a mother" has been detrimental to their development. The right thing to do in a case of child abandonmemt is to find a relative of the children.
The grandmother gave them too me stupid ass sperging ree. I was with the girls since Kara was born. So to Kara i was mommy and Mom knew that. Mandy told her give me the girls.

You see ree you do not have any clue. The kids were never with DSS. And i am not mentally ill stupid. You see what a moron you are. You think you know more than all the doctors in the world. Or do you get that the DSM5 states clearly transsexualism is not a mental illness. Again you show just how stupid you are. a Physical Neurological Condition is not a mental illness moron. It has been proven to be a physical condition caused by a rare recessive genetic trait.

But you being uneducated and having no clue about medical science. draw a total blank don't you squealing ree. You make a common garden slug look like a MENSA candidate. Which i was at 13 and turned them down. I had no clue who MENSA was at the time and really did not care.

Now get it in that tiny under developed brain of yours doofus. You are the lowest common denominator in this thread, with an IQ less than 15 points. Face it dur boy If you had to try to go it alone you would die from idiocy.

See i know your PFC has diminished connection to the frontal cortex. Your amygdala is swollen and the hippocampis atrophied.

You are like oyster boy from Osmosis Jones. a brain the size of an orange.

nippleonbonerfart

I want my two dollars
kiwifarms.net
The grandmother gave them too me stupid ass sperging ree. I was with the girls since Kara was born. So to Kara i was mommy and Mom knew that. Man
Harboring minors and failing to report child abandonment are criminal offenses.

You make a common garden slug look like a MENSA candidate. Which i was at 13 and turned them down.
Doubtful. A person who qualified for MENSA would be able to form complete and coherent thoughts.

This is in addition to the fact that MENSA is the Wal-Mart of IQ societies. Hard science academic circles and view anyone, who puts MENSA on a resume or CV or mentions being in MENSA, as insecure and incompetent.

Last edited:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
By the way My kids got abused by the womb. nipples. You should ask @Broken Pussy about Mandy. Fact is you are a moron. You know how many of you got put in your place on you tube for blabbering like you?

People that read and do not blabber about grammar like you and flossy, that never read the whole thing. Have gotten pounced. One guy told one off really nicely.

Started with you are a fucking idiot. Did you even read it? He said they are not only smart but a genius. They destroyed you and did it with class. Everything they put was exactly what science says. They even put links to their citations. and proved you to be stupid every time you posted.

I was laughing at the fool. He challenged me in science, and i kicked his ree ass all over the thread.

So stop trying to be smart ree ree for you that is impossible.

Second_Missing_Primarch

Hydra Dominatus!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't hold your breath. I'm still waiting for him to tell me what his band was called when they were supposedly signed to Metal Blade.

• Autistic
Reactions: Dee Price

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hard science academic circles and view anyone, who puts MENSA on a resume or CV or mentions being in MENSA, as insecure and incompetent.
Funnily enough, never met anyone in academia who has mentioned being member of MENSA. Or anyone who mentions their high IQ having anything to show for it.

• Autistic
Reactions: Dee Price

flossman

Draxx. Them. Sklounst.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The grandmother gave them too me stupid ass sperging ree. I was with the girls since Kara was born. So to Kara i was mommy and Mom knew that. Mandy told her give me the girls.

You see ree you do not have any clue. The kids were never with DSS. And i am not mentally ill stupid. You see what a moron you are. You think you know more than all the doctors in the world. Or do you get that the DSM5 states clearly transsexualism is not a mental illness. Again you show just how stupid you are. a Physical Neurological Condition is not a mental illness moron. It has been proven to be a physical condition caused by a rare recessive genetic trait.

But you being uneducated and having no clue about medical science. draw a total blank don't you squealing ree. You make a common garden slug look like a MENSA candidate. Which i was at 13 and turned them down. I had no clue who MENSA was at the time and really did not care.

Now get it in that tiny under developed brain of yours doofus. You are the lowest common denominator in this thread, with an IQ less than 15 points. Face it dur boy If you had to try to go it alone you would die from idiocy.

See i know your PFC has diminished connection to the frontal cortex. Your amygdala is swollen and the hippocampis atrophied.

You are like oyster boy from Osmosis Jones. a brain the size of an orange.
This post is a masterpiece of stupidity. I dare say it might be the pinnacle of human literary work.

NerdShamer

kiwifarms.net
dedicated practice did though. everyday no less than an hour

And you know fake information. Autogynophilia is proven to be false and is from a psychologist. Non medical degree. that crap is early 90's and he was an associate to Paul McHugh. Who is a fake quack that went out to destroy the trans medical services because he is a bigoted reee from the family heritage foundation.

So when you use some bullshit bigot used term. You look stupid. Now tell me is Feline DarkMage one of those Autogynophiliacas? You do know she is a Transsexual.

yea one of your top admins is a TROON. So go tell Feline she is a Autogynophiliac See how long it takes before you are banned.
Dude, you haven't seen our thread on reddit troons, haven't you?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino