Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dee (kara sprouse) continues to argue with @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg regarding who "passes" as a musical arteest.
Mostly I worry for the child.
That poor guy had to put up listening to two mentally ill troons play, "I know we're arguing about music, but which one of us would you fuck of there were no women left on earth?" Get over it, neither of you pass and neither of you have talent.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
At least Dee is less horrifying to look at, and probably has a less awful smell. I hope Dee doesn't have a habit of dumpster diving anyway

nippleonbonerfart

Go away from knives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was given access to AMB which is a treasure trove of stuff from my bae

Here we see Dave in his full anti-Semitic glory.

Screenshot_20200705-032753~2.png

I would like to think Dave was being sarcastic, but he doesn't seem to get Sarcasm.

Screenshot_20200705-042805~2.png

Here we see Dave showing off his 190 IQ with his knowledge of diatoms. You may have thought that diatoms were entire taxonomic group that evolved from algae.

You are so fucking wrong. As Dave Galaxy Brain has so meticulously explained, diatoms are a single species that represents a transition between plants and animals, Bet you didn't know animals evolved from plants either.

It's science bitches

Screenshot_20200705-035440~2.png

Here we see Dave write some sort of a fanfic in which Donald Trump tortures Tommy. He writes like Chris Chan draws

Screenshot_20200705-043454~2.pngScreenshot_20200705-043511~2.png

Last edited:

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was given access to AMB which is a treasure trove of stuff from my bae

Here we see Dave in his full anti-Semitic glory.

View attachment 1428623

I would like to think Dave was being sarcastic, but he doesn't seem to get Sarcasm.

View attachment 1428660

Here we see Dave showing off his 190 IQ with his knowledge of diatoms. You may have thought that diatoms were entire taxonomic group that evolved from algae.

You are so fucking wrong. As Dave Galaxy Brain has so meticulously explained, diatoms are a single species that represents a transition between plants and animals, Bet you didn't know animals evolved from plants either.

It's science bitches

View attachment 1428658

Here we see Dave write some sort of a fanfic in which Donald Trump tortures Tommy. He writes like Chris Chan draws

View attachment 1428661View attachment 1428662
I've missed David.

1593967943739.png

nippleonbonerfart

Go away from knives
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since being kicked off of youtube, Dave has been using his "daughters" identity to post videos on Youtube, and also to give himself asspats.

Screenshot_20200705-125300.png

Last edited:

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, he's gotten even more smug and incoherent since the last time anyone posted stuff from him. Wish he'd come back and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at us some more.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, he's gotten even more smug and incoherent since the last time anyone posted stuff from him. Wish he'd come back and REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE at us some more.
Honestly seeing that word vomit on every tangentially tranny-related discussion got old real quick. But yeah, there was some nice reees in there too.

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I gotta give it to him - those aren't some ADFesque chicken scratches. Also from the pictures it looks like the blade didn't cut too deep, at least not damaging his adam's apple too much (and definitely no effect on vocal chords). Granted I'm not a doctor so take that as you will.

EDIT: he ain't complete liar

• Feels
Reactions: Mariposa Electrique

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He didn't seriously claim that range, surely? Even Mike Patton or Miles Kennedy can't manage 7 octaves, that's insane.
He claimed 5. Not quite as insane, but close.

Let me explain how you get a 5 octave range. For many years you keep pushing the highs. and i have never had an addams apple. And my pitch was always extremely high. What i had to work on more than highs were the low range.

But after the guy cut my throat i lost a lot. They were shocked i was even able to talk so shortly after the attack. They never expected me to regain my voice at all.

Stupid you are in no way more intelligent. You are in fact very far below me in intelligence. You can try to make believe you are more intelligent but that facts state a very different conclusion.

You are in fact slow very slow. All of my story is out there for all to see.. well not everyone most of it is on close. or friends and if you are not on those list you will NEVER see my full story.

See sit at home running your fat mouth. and typing crap to people you do not know.
All day you do this. What does that say about you? Now me i come on in intervals. Why well easy I have real friends in the real world. unlike you.

eSo this is how we do this. You are a loner locked in shut in. Me i am a female that has friends and children locally here. Now you have nothing. That is why you are biter and have to strike out at other you do not know.

As i can see you still can not put 2+2 together and have it equal 4. It may come out as a 3 or a 5 but never a 4.

Why don't you go look at robert page you know Robert White. You know you have a thread on them. Don't you?

You do get that is why this thread is here DON'T YOU? Dope head, he better be glad it was just a threat to get him to leave my channel alone. Than a real fucking threat. Not to mention i would not have used the 12 gauge. that is a close up and personal weapon.

Oh no that would not have been my choice of weapons. No it would be the 270 rem. with a 12 x scope and the rifle a model 700 bolt.

So do know you are not that bright. It was just a r to get that shemale to shut the fuck up and stop harassing me.