Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't surprise me, tbh; there's a lot of people who don't understand how that actually works.
Would love to see someone tell the singer of Slipknot/Stone Sour that he must have a feminine voice... :lol:
Shame on you for implying that Corey Taylor's dulcet voice isn't the most beautifully feminine thing you've ever heard.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ok if you want to know what i have been up to. Well that is simple i was at AMB telling tom he is a pedophile dog fucker.
And writing stories to send old bat shit crazy tom the dog fingering child raping moron what a shit ball pedophile he really is.
Thanks for all the concern. But i have a lot of better things to do than talk shit.

brody

kiwifarms.net
Ok if you want to know what i have been up to. Well that is simple i was at AMB telling tom he is a pedophile dog fucker.
And writing stories to send old bat shit crazy tom the dog fingering child raping moron what a shit ball pedophile he really is.
Thanks for all the concern. But i have a lot of better things to do than talk shit.
Welcome back Dee! Even though they won’t admit it publicly, The AMBeasts definitely miss you.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Welcome back Dee! Even though they won’t admit it publicly, The AMBeasts definitely miss you.
Thank you. I miss some of my friends already especially Big Al and Duck and Sneasel.

There is one other thing i miss i had full control at AMB including the edit function. I do make a lot of typo's and i am not really into English so my grammar is not evident unless i push it

Second Missing Primarch

Guilliman/el'Jonson 2020: Vote or Die, Heretics
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got any tips? i am always up for suggestions
You could always try elevating the game a bit. Call him things like "mephitic troglodyte" or "hydrocephalic canker" or "mewling, benighted poltroon". Alternatively, try some of these. Always good for a laugh to insult people in Latin.

Latin insults.jpg

[/SPOILER}

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You could always try elevating the game a bit. Call him things like "mephitic troglodyte" or "hydrocephalic canker" or "mewling, benighted poltroon". Alternatively, try some of these. Always good for a laugh to insult people in Latin.

Thank you.

Я запомню это в следующий раз

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Cool. How about these topics? This is my forum , you know? I don't like a fighting or people slandering each other like a poo flinging bonobos.
I like intelligent informative intercourse in a laid back environment. You seem to have a need to be confrontational all the time and then call people names when they disagree with you.

Plantation Slavery In Aiken, South Carolina

Medical Ethics, Robert Sapolsky and Monkey Vivisection

The Science of Sex and Gender

Let's start with the science of sex and gender because that's where you started hated me,, dead set on revenge.

Current scientific consensus states there are three biological sexes; male, female and intersex; biological genders; agender, bigender, cisgender and transgender

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Cool. How about these topics? This is my forum , you know? I don't like a fighting or people slandering each other like a poo flinging bonobos.
I like intelligent informative intercourse in a laid back environment. You seem to have a need to be confrontational all the time and then call people names when they disagree with you.

Plantation Slavery In Aiken, South Carolina

Medical Ethics, Robert Sapolsky and Monkey Vivisection

The Science of Sex and Gender

Let's start with the science of sex and gender because that's where you started hated me,, dead set on revenge.

Current scientific consensus states there are three biological sexes; male, female and intersex; biological genders; agender, bigender, cisgender and transgender

Again TOM intersex is not a gender you idiot there are two genders male and female. and the psychology is not a medical science. the brain is dimorphic you idiot there maybe a mosaic but there is no proof of anything but two genders. there is no proof of all that tumblr shit you call genders. and transgender is not a gender it is a condition where the sex and gender go in opposition,
So you got that totally backwards as usual. and CIS/TRANS are prefix's they are of roman origin and are used primarily in biochemistry in chemical isomer bonding you idiot. Proving once again you have not one clue about science of any kind and field. But you should have taken biochemistry if in college but yet you show on ability to even comprehend biology in the slightest.

As for medical ethics In some cases it is needed to experiment on animals for the betterment of medical science and to help save lives of humans. And as i have said so many time a psychologist do not overrule the work of a neuroscience medical doctor that does dissections of the brain. Now you seem to not grasp this simple to grasp fact.

You are a total idiot that has no intelligence and shows it so well in your idiot videos. and you are not an old lady and definitely not more of a lady than me or the natural females that are here telling you the facts and truth. And you do not pass at all and that is obvious by the reactions you get in public. You walk talk and look like an old man with moobs.

Face the fact you fat old man you are a dog fucking pedophile that will never be accepted by woman as a female.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The current scientific consensus is that you are a faggot, Tommy.
Tom believes the south still has slaves. We can tell he is mentally out of his mind, seeing as there are no plantations in Aiken. But they did have a gay club until cops closed it down. for toms two favorite past times drugs and gay prostitution.
Even though tom charged the guy but let him put it on his tab after tom took it down the throat and we all know he swallowed like the glutton he is.
As tom wants to try to turn this into his thread. saying this is his forums.

They said in the old days smart things come from smart minds the mind of Minolta.

If they used that saying on tom it would be totally the opposite.

It would go like this.

Dumb perverted psychotic things come from dumb perverted psychotic minds the mind of demented tom the psychotic dog fucking child molesting retard.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Intersexuality is not a gender or a sex, moron. There are only two sexes, which are defined as having the ability to reproduce.

Troon Draugur

Stilgar of Troon. Facial Fremen-isation surgery
kiwifarms.net
>"Put up or shut up"
>Has never put up for an of his bullshit and apparently will not shut up, either
>tfw you're a clueless, hypocritical sack o' crap that couldn't pass someone in a hallway.

Also, how fucking high was Tom, here? Jesus, more rambling than a convention of fellwalkers.
So, tell us, Scientist Tom: how often are Alzheimer's, COPD, dog-bothering, Narcissism, delusions of femininity, and the urge to molest teenagers co-morbid? Will future doctor's just tarball all of those into one syndrome and call it No-Cooter Tooter's Syndrome?
Enquiring minds need to know, Thomas.

• Winner
Reactions: Dee Price