Orbiter David Price / Destiny "Dee" Price / MangudiaForce - Crazy Mean Ugly Tranny from SC who spergs about Blaire White and Tommy Tooter

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
Do you realise how incredibly misogynistic this sounds? I don't mean it in the ordinary sense - i.e. anything short of eternal devotion to femininity - but in the sense of, "actual antipathy, possibly dangerous, towards women".

P.S. be honest what was your reaction to seeing Dee's rather well-kept and decorous abode?
Oh thank you I do love my house and keep it clean and I do so love the glass art.

Tom called bongs lots of big bongs. Even though they are actually vases.

He said i had to have a slave to keep my house as clean as it is. But i have not had a maid since 2014. I do it all myself.

I have this wonderful shark vacuum that does carpet and hardwood floors.

Not to mention to be a Price woman as mom puts it our houses must remain spotless. For her that is a giant job The house is huge and dad is a food dripping slob that caries it throughout the house especially to either of the two theaters and his office on the lowest floor.

Mom constantly tell me she can't talk your dad has dripped stuff everywhere.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
Do you realise how incredibly misogynistic this sounds? I don't mean it in the ordinary sense - i.e. anything short of eternal devotion to femininity - but in the sense of, "actual antipathy, possibly dangerous, towards women".

P.S. be honest what was your reaction to seeing Dee's rather well-kept and decorous abode?
of course. it's one of those observations made over years of knowing many women and the ones who are that tidy, are generally sex slaves or have some other neurosis at play. nobody i've ever known who wasn't some kind of shitball i wouldn't want to have anything to do with has ever been nearly that neat on their own without a cleaning person.

disbelief that he keeps it clean himself, but also no surprise if he did because it would meld well with his dissociative identity disorder and shitball grandma persona.

Call me old fashioned, but I miss the good ol days when disgusting old faggots would get together to bump uglies, and neither of them had to pretend they were a woman.

Tommy’s romance will die the second his new buttbuddy gets the good idea to go through his computer, and to his horror finds GBs of preteen pics.
it died the minute he started raging at me over stupid philosophical points and i bailed out.

there are no "preteen pics" on my machine, projecting pedo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
of course. it's one of those observations made over years of knowing many women and the ones who are that tidy, are generally sex slaves or have some other neurosis at play. nobody i've ever known who wasn't some kind of shitball i wouldn't want to have anything to do with has ever been nearly that neat on their own without a cleaning person.

disbelief that he keeps it clean himself, but also no surprise if he did because it would meld well with his dissociative identity disorder and shitball grandma persona.
God, will you shut up. You couldn't even trick a man who was mentally retarded into believing you're a woman. Get over yourself. Your poor father just died. God took the wrong one, faggot.

it died the minute he started raging at me over stupid philosophical points and i bailed out.
It died the moment he noticed your strong shoulders, which he mentioned on video.

Army Burger

RIP John Lewis
True & Honest Fan
God, will you shut up. You couldn't even trick a man who was mentally retarded into believing you're a woman. Get over yourself. Your poor father just died. God took the wrong one, faggot.

It died the moment he noticed your strong shoulders, which he mentioned on video.
It died the minute he refused to cease his faggotry.

Queen Of The Harpies

I drink and talk profanely
what sick fucks, projecting the denial of their own perverse fantasies at me.
Good to have you back Tommy

I think Robert got mad at you because you started to throw your weight around and pressured him for sex from the very moment you arrived. You recorded yourself going though his personal property, making plans to change things around, and to get rid of his beloved pets.

I found it hilarious that you went criticising the place and Robert himself for being smelly and filthy. Have you seen your hell hole and yourself?!

There are several on your viewbug fucker

Well, thank you for being honest.

But -- if I could correct you -- Dee's pronouns are she/her.

Dee Price

Person of Interest

First off OLD DUDE I am a trans female. The fact i like my house to be clean is no surprise to a female. And there is no dissociative identity disorder.

First point old filthy hobo I am an actual trans female diagnosed in the 80's You were never diagnosed what you did is informed consent then you took the stories of real trans females and made them fit your deranged agenda.

Your words proves this so well that everyone here knows that you are a fake hiding behind hormones to keep men from beating you bloody for being a dog fucking pedophile. You shit hovel is proof you are not feminine. Do you get how degrading you talk about women. I am sure that Mariposa's house is extremely clean and a pleasure to behold for anyone that enters her home.
While anyone that goes into your nasty foul vermin filled hovel is repulsion and intense vomiting.

Let me make this clear no woman is a sex slave. She is more than what is between her legs. Which is again a dead giveaway that you are not feminine nor a female in nay way shape for form.

You are in fact an old perverted dude that fucks dog and molest children. You dimwitted dog fucking pedophile.

NO Thomas it died the moment you walk in he say you were a dude with moobs and you started telling him to blow you.

LOL again you were proven wrong. Not to mention we watched you delete all the child photo pages you were following. And as An0minous proved you take candid shots of little girls you retarded pedophile

No one is projecting anything at you moron in this sub forum there is you boasting about raping a child. How stupid are you pinhead. THEY HAVE ARCHIVES OF YOU BRAGGING ABOUT RAPING A TEEN CHILD.

Person of Interest
He talks so much like Tommy.
have you got a defect in your hearing? fucktard claims to be transsexual with a dick he thinks is a cancerous growth. i'm intersex, living with what i was born with.
@Mister Thomas Jay Wasserberg and this person would get along well
Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg wants nothing to do with that unwrapped snickers bar.
Give this a shot, there, ace.

View attachment 575610
this is a very well laid out pile of pure transphobic crap, sped. got some serious misgivings about yourself,

Stilgar of Troon

Facial Fremen-isation Surgery
True & Honest Fan
have you got a defect in your hearing? fucktard claims to be transsexual with a dick he thinks is a cancerous growth. i'm intersex, living with what i was born with.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg wants nothing to do with that unwrapped snickers bar.

this is a very well laid out pile of pure transphobic crap, sped. got some serious misgivings about yourself,
Ah, Thomas; you're back... How was your little sojourn? Did they import some roaches for you make you feel more comfortable? Any recommendations from the crayon menu?

Dee Price

Person of Interest

I am trans old dude you are not intersex. you are not trans you are a dog fucking pedophile. and as usual you can not even get what is said correct DEFORMITY not cancerous growth.

See how you do not even get what trans females go through? It is so comical how stupid you really are. TRANS FEMALES DO NOT WANT TO SEE THAT THING DOWN THERE. You like to shove it in kids and dogs.

You are a man with a perverted mind that is trying to hide behind hormones due to the fact everyone knows you are a child molester. As well as a dog fingering pervert.

The Sauce Boss

merry crimiss, pogchamp!
True & Honest Fan

I thank the Good Lord Above that your father doesn't have to deal with your shit anymore. You are a man. A disgusting, filthy, fetid male deviant pederast and an absolute fucking disgrace. Go back to the fucking psych ward and stay there, you might get some fucking good from it.

Person of Interest
For the benefit of farmers late to this crusade of Dave's against me, he got rude in my group, Science of Sex and Gender Library, to a PhD trying to deliver a paper and then went on a vendetta against me in about December 2018. Today, he claims to be under the leadership of Sneasel, to be employed to reduntantly rant ridiculous rumors about me.

At the instructions of the TPD, I reached out to an attorney in Aiken, SC to get some papers filed on the idiot and it turns out that Tommy Young and David Price were neighbors as children. A state law enforcement officer reached out to me with regrets from the Senator about the conflict that prevented him from representing me and that's all i can say about any of it from here on out.

Just A Butt

Thanks for the sour persimmons, cousin.
True & Honest Fan
For the benefit of farmers late to this crusade of Dave's against me, he got rude in my group, Science of Sex and Gender Library, to a PhD trying to deliver a paper and then went on a vendetta against me in about December 2018. Today, he claims to be under the leadership of Sneasel, to be employed to reduntantly rant ridiculous rumors about me.

At the instructions of the TPD, I reached out to an attorney in Aiken, SC to get some papers filed on the idiot and it turns out that Tommy Young and David Price were neighbors as children. A state law enforcement officer reached out to me with regrets from the Senator about the conflict that prevented him from representing me and that's all i can say about any of it from here on out.

No one cares if Dee was mean to you, old man.